Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ 64 MB LEB (BF 2013 offer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ 64 MB LEB (BF 2013 offer)

The offer: https://lowendbox.com/blog/iniz-8-50year-64mb-openvz-and-other-great-deals-in-multiple-locations/

I have got the message:

We regret to inform you we have decided to end our legacy yearly plans. These plans were last sold over 3 years ago and we had honoured and included these plans in all the upgrades we have done over the years.

Please take any backups by the end of the month (31st Jan). 

Plan Name: LEB 64MB
Server Hostname: xxx
Server IP: 185.83.xx.xx

Once you have backed up your data and wish to proceed with refund, please open ticket with your PayPal email address to process refund from time of termination.

We have recently (yesterday), launched our new site and new plans which may be of interest:
OpenVZ: https://iniz.com/vps
KVM: https://iniz.com/ssd-vps

Thank you for your continued business over the years and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Anyone still holds this VPS and got that message? Or just me, because I have opened ticket 'bout the packet loss? Does anyone have the contact with Patrick, is he still the owner? Thanks a bunch.

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Haha iniz was sold along time ago. Really this boils down to freeing up ip space.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Haha iniz was sold along time ago. Really this boils down to freeing up ip space.

ipv4 (?) is more valuable than the service: Who would have thought back in 2013? Or was this a known fact but Most chose to ignore till recently?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You still got a 64MB OVZ and paying yearly 8.50$?! in 2020? oh noes.

Thanked by 2pike kalipus
  • LeeLee Veteran

Anna_Parker said: We have recently (yesterday), launched our new site

Never known a provider that changes their website as much as that one.

• I believe @kt is not active on LET anymore but i would like to mention INIZ is a reliable provider i have a OVZ6 VPS with INIZ since 2015 and they never disappointed me in last 5 years!

Received a newsletter that they are going to do OVZ6 to OVZ7 Migration this month.

Thanked by 1kt
  • @Neoon said:

Yes, what's more I am still using Amiga 1200 with 2 MB RAM. Does it hurt you?

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • @Anna_Parker said:

@Neoon said:

Yes, what's more I am still using Amiga 1200 with 2 MB RAM. Does it hurt you?

Upload a selfie with your Amiga 1200 to hurt us even more...

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • @Neoon said:

64mb ovz should only cost 6usd/3years

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2020

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

We are just cutting very old plans with <128MB RAM, even those who were paying on the higher end. We have enough IPs of our own :blush:

@Neoon said:

To a lot of people price/resources is least important over reliability and the host not disappearing after a year with their $10/year 10GB RAM vps. When clients stick by for 3-5+ years even though their may be better plans available elsewhere, you know you're doing something right ;)

Lee said: Never known a provider that changes their website as much as that one.

Lol, I guess this was more of a refresh and same for last 1-2 times we updated. Change from bootstrap 3 to 4 whilst most of the content has been the same for a very long time.

@WebGuru said:
    I believe @kt is not active on LET anymore but i would like to mention INIZ is a reliable provider i have a OVZ6 VPS with INIZ since 2015 and they never disappointed me in last 5 years!

Received a newsletter that they are going to do OVZ6 to OVZ7 Migration this month.

Thanks for the ping! Not really active on any forum, we haven't had to post offers anywhere in 2+ yrs :smiley:

Over and out, feel free to reach out over DM or ticket if anyone has any questions!

• @kt said:
    Thanks for the ping! Not really active on any forum, we haven't had to post offers anywhere in 2+ yrs :smiley:

Over and out, feel free to reach out over DM or ticket if anyone has any questions!

Good to see you are still around!

• kt said: We are just cutting very old plans with <128MB RAM, even those who were paying on the higher end. We have enough IPs of our own

So, could you bump me to the 128 MB RAM and the price per year, please? Ticket ID: KEM-393463. Thank you Kishan!