Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Focuss.io
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Focuss.io

click4easyclick4easy Member
edited January 2020 in General

Hello community,
Focuss.io is a **task scheduler with floating timer
for Windows/Mac.

Why was it created:
It was tough for me to keep up with schedule on Desktop. I constantly had to look at the clock to ensure that i complete on time, it was distracting. That's why we created Focuss. With focuss, there's a floating timer that shows up when you're working on a task to see how much time is left!

With focuss:

• you can schedule your day-in the form of tasks
  • remind you about important meetings/calls
  • take short breaks(it auto-readjusting your schedule).
  • reschedule in a click

& other powerful features

It's FREE for-personal use forever for those who download it now(during beta). Support/updates are free only during beta, and chargeable afterwards!

Let me know your feedback

Thanks,
Sai**

Comments

• is this different than toggl?

• If you want it to succeed, add integration with task softwares like microsoft todo so that people can write tasks anywhere else but finish them using your tool.

writing tasks in multiple places is counter productive.

• @seenu said:
    If you want it to succeed, add integration with task softwares like microsoft todo so that people can write tasks anywhere else but finish them using your tool.

This sounds cool. But I doubt if people would really want that. If you were using Wunderlist or Microsoft Todo, why would you use a different Todo app again if that does the job?

• @Mikasa said:
    is this different than toggl?

Thanks for asking this question.

From what i've seen, Toggl is more of time-tracking application for teams to keep track of the time they've spent. It's used to "TRACK",

But, focuss, is more of a Scheduling software! You can create a schedule(on what you're gonna do for that day) and it makes sure that you're on par with your schedule(with the help of a floating timer). It's used to "Schedule" and get things done!

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • @click4easy said:

@seenu said:
    If you want it to succeed, add integration with task softwares like microsoft todo so that people can write tasks anywhere else but finish them using your tool.

This sounds cool. But I doubt if people would really want that. If you were using Wunderlist or Microsoft Todo, why would you use a different Todo app again if that does the job?

@click4easy said:

@seenu said:

Because you want them to move you your apps?

• @yokowasis I don't get you sorry. Can you please care to elaborate?

• @click4easy said:

@seenu said:

I thought it is more like toggle, promodone....