Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Managed VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No Managed VPS?

Why doesn't anyone offer managed VPS's here? I look at the offers and 99% are unmanaged. Managed VPS is a big market.

Thanked by 1Shazan

Comments

• and what do you mean managed ?

• Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @kostik said:
    and what do you mean managed ?

Ummmm.... hosting.

Like I get a VPS from you and you setup a control panel or whatever. Then if I have problems with my VPS or need updates I send you a support ticket and then you fix the problems. You know managed VPS or dedicated server hosting...

• @uptime said:

Also this.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • You can't get managed VPS with $7, that's another reason you don't see them listed here.

• @Francisco (BuyVM) offers managed VPS in the higher plans IIRC. @MikePT does management too.

Thanked by 2Francisco MikePT
  • $7 forum

• @mrclown said:
    You can't get managed VPS with $7, that's another reason you don't see them listed here.

I understand this forum is generally cheap offers but it would be nice to see something like:

Unmanaged $7
    Managed add $XX for managed services.

Or whatever, just an idea.

• @spun said:

@mrclown said:
    You can't get managed VPS with $7, that's another reason you don't see them listed here.

I understand this forum is generally cheap offers but it would be nice to see something like:

Unmanaged $7

Its simple, just mail your Host if they can provide Managed services, related to your exact requirement, price also depends on complexity of management required.

I have both Fully Managed and Semi-Managed VPS with @LiteServer. even they don't advertise it.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@spun said:

@mrclown said:

Unmanaged $7

We offert these kind of services, just send us a email or a ticket ;)

• @PHP_Friends does this too. €25/month IIRC.

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • They should post it up when they post offers. It's nice to know who does managed hosting.

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

Many providers offer managed solution ON REQUEST!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2020

@imok said:
    @Francisco (BuyVM) offers managed VPS in the higher plans IIRC. @MikePT does management too.

Definitely. No matter who the provider is.
    https://myw.pt/devops

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

We offer managed VPS's in Italy. You can't expect LET prices though.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@spun I'm open to offer you managed services :)

• zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited January 2020

You have @HostSailor with affordable manage service (include the price)
    @LiteServer I can`t find the price for manage service. thanks

• buy a vps from intovps or buyvm and let me know i will setup it for u in free :)

• For paid service i will recommend @BharatB & @mikept

Thanked by 2BharatB MikePT
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2020

@spun said:
    They should post it up when they post offers. It's nice to know who does managed hosting.

Almost* any host will offer managed services, they are a service provider. However, this forum is not for managed services, it is for $7 or less un-managed services (as someone would be insane to offer management on a $7 server, you don't see offers for it).

Mentioning they offer managed services might be okay, however, they couldn't list prices for services which include management, as they would exceed the forum limits on max cost for the server.

So, as many others have mentioned, pick a provider you like and trust and then e-mail them and ask them directly their prices for such a service. Almost* no provider is going to turn away someone wanting reasonably priced management services -- that is their real bread and butter.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

we do offer managed vps services but they do cost more than $7 /month

• I had read something on here that managed VPS $30 and under were allowed to advertise. There are plenty of sub-$30 managed VPS providers out there.

• zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited January 2020

@spun said:
    I had read something on here that managed VPS $30 and under were allowed to advertise. There are plenty of sub-$30 managed VPS providers out there.

Have you found good provider with managed ?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jokymic said:
    For paid service i will recommend @BharatB & @mikept

Thanks mate. 😁 ❤️

• @zomby1 said:

@spun said:
    I had read something on here that managed VPS $30 and under were allowed to advertise. There are plenty of sub-$30 managed VPS providers out there.

https://www.knownhost.com/managed-vps.html

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @HostDoc offer management for their servers too, iirc it's 30 bucks/pounds per month

• @zomby1 said:

@spun said:

I don't need it yet but will probably need one in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted an idea of different hosts that offer it and to see why no one publishes it here.

• @spun said:

@zomby1 said:

@spun said:

I don't need it yet but will probably need one in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted an idea of different hosts that offer it and to see why no one publishes it here.

Because this is low end forum $7. You should probably start a request thread when the time comes

• Anyone found any recommend providor ?