Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside

Comments

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@AlwaysSkint said:

vpsrus said: Please also check your support ticket

Done. Much appreciated.

You are very welcome

• XenosXenos Member
    edited January 2020

I used to wait a week for servers to be delivered when I got into this hobby 20 years ago. I was one of the first to order and didn't mind a bit waiting 2 1/2 days for @vpsrus sweet deal,

Thanked by 1justvm
  • @WebGuru said:

@danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

It says "Dedicated in North Carolina" in the OP

@vpsrus said:

@danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

Thank you for asking we have one location it is North Carolina, USA

You claim to have 4 locations. You might want to fix that. https://vpsrus.com/company.php

• @danielhm said:

@WebGuru said:

@danielhm said:

It says "Dedicated in North Carolina" in the OP

@vpsrus said:

@danielhm said:

Thank you for asking we have one location it is North Carolina, USA

You claim to have 4 locations. You might want to fix that. https://vpsrus.com/company.php

Maybe they are active in 4 locations but only sells dedicated in 1 location. Other locations could be for vps/web hosting etc..

• @Clouvider said:

@WebGuru said:

@TimboJones said:

@vyas11 said:

@Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

And this also helps decreasing the number of tickets for the staff when everyone is creating one and asking the same question over and over again specially during down times when everyone is impacted.

Yeah, but that’s not the place to do it. Shitting in someone’s offer post is really low IMHO.

The problem is your idea of "shitting in someone's offer post is low IMHO" is just your opinion and shouldn't be an insult to @g519 . This is just technical questions with no attack on the provider. Not only did he get confirmation from another impacted user, but more information was learned and shortly after, a message that provider resolved it quickly. No shit to be found anywhere.

Knowing how services are working or not benefits everyone; the potential customers, good providers and feedback for bad providers. Same as posting benchmarks in offer threads. If people knowingly have problems and don't speak up, then the ones who get shitty service are not only going to be annoyed at the provider, but the ones who kept quiet during problems.

Thanked by 1KermEd
  • Is it possible to upgrade the disks? When will more inventory arrive?

@nyxynyx said:
    Is it possible to upgrade the disks? When will more inventory arrive?

I have a little more to promote but need to inventory yet

• @alexnjh said:
    Maybe they are active in 4 locations but only sells dedicated in 1 location. Other locations could be for vps/web hosting etc..

Nope, I checked, there's no location selector on any of them.

as this thread gets on the support side it fits to make an announcement here:

Maintenance Window: January 24th, 2020
    Start Time: 00:01 AM EST
    End Time: 06:00 AM EST

Services Affected: Network Services

Service Location(s): 801 Main Street NW, Lenoir, North Carolina
    Expected Impact: Service outage of up to 15 minutes for convergence
    Details: Spectrum will be performing network maintenance.

I also will have more server available today

• @vpsrus Looking forward to your new inventory. Will there be more dedicated servers under $20?

yes, you can take a look now I am posting

servers were replenished and you can see them at:

https://vpsrus.com/clients/order/main/packages/dedi/?group_id=3

@nyxynyx said:
    @vpsrus Looking forward to your new inventory. Will there be more dedicated servers under $20?

check now because it is very few of them

• Nice offers :-)

Thanked by 1justvm
  • If you could offer this in europe... Sure buy :/
    America latency is a bit high, although I might give those a try...

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @vpsrus Missed out on getting the "Sing Xeon 5680 256SSD". Whens the next replenish? :)

@nyxynyx said:
    @vpsrus Missed out on getting the "Sing Xeon 5680 256SSD". When the next replenish? :)

Depends on the customers, I have customers that are with me for 4 years

• Waiting for that ssd server replenishment as well.

• @g519 said:
    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

No hardware kernel messages.

https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

I'm having the same issue actually, not off to a good start. Not only that, I'm getting around 30% packet loss and a max of about 90 kilobytes per second out of the server.

Looks like I'll need to open a ticket.. I sure hope this is a once-off :|

edited January 2020

@dahartigan said:

@g519 said:
    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

No hardware kernel messages.

https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

I'm having the same issue actually, not off to a good start. Not only that, I'm getting around 30% packet loss and a max of about 90 kilobytes per second out of the server.

Looks like I'll need to open a ticket.. I sure hope this is a once-off :|

Just finish to install your server and did a fast BM as in the picture:

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/aogxkp80ddxz7m0/Da_server.png?dl=0)

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2020

Issues are resolved now :) (Refunded)

• XenosXenos Member
    edited January 2020

I’m happy with my service. He’s probably posting here because you’re attacking him here. It would be best for him if you did cancel.

edited January 2020

Issue resolved

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2020

@vpsrus said:
    When I do this is suppose the customer change the password for the first time login once you don't have anything running there, Once my host is a plague I will be very happy to refund you, just let me know.

Sorry, it just seems really strange to actually break root and log into an installation in order to reinstall an OS (from Debian to Ubuntu even) when you could just as easily reimage it. I'd love to know your reasons for doing it your way.

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone, I just have never experienced that before and it was concerning.

Refound please.

• Refunded, moving on.

As @dahartigan decided in a refund that was done already, so I have available 1 dual Xeon 5640 L 8 GB RAM and 4x146 SAS 6GBs, if interested send me a PM.

The BM of this server is at

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/aogxkp80ddxz7m0/Da_server.png?dl=0)

Repost the old post:

as this thread gets on the support side it fits to make an announcement here:

Maintenance Window: January 24th, 2020
    Start Time: 00:01 AM EST
    End Time: 06:00 AM EST

Services Affected: Network Services

Service Location(s): 801 Main Street NW, Lenoir, North Carolina
    Expected Impact: Service outage of up to 15 minutes for convergence
    Details: Spectrum will be performing network maintenance.

• This would be excellent with more disk space.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • Link died