Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

HA VPS with 100% uptime SLA?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

HA VPS with 100% uptime SLA?

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member, Provider

Hi Let,

Is there any provider who provide REAL HA vps with 100% SLA uptime?

Currently I use Hetzner. Well no downtime more then 1 year uptime. it is OK, but maybe any other offer?

Currenly I use 4GB ram, 2vCPU, 40GB CEPH

Regards.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

100% uptime SLA does not mean that there won't be any downtimes. It means that you will be reimbursed (in most cases - a percentage from your monthly spendings) in case of a downtime.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

• @AlexBarakov said:
      100% uptime SLA does not mean that there won't be any downtimes. It means that you will be reimbursed (in most cases - a percentage from your monthly spendings) in case of a downtime.

Exactly. VirMach have 100% guarantee but I would not say they are more reliable than others.

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

The REAL HA will cost more than $15 year, even Amazon and Microsoft do have downtimes.

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
      Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
    • Thanked by 1Clouvider
    • UpCloud (not sure, but they have a 100% SLA)
      Google Cloud (Live migration)

• @ZweiTiger said:
      Hi Let,

Is there any provider who provide REAL HA vps with 100% SLA uptime?

Currently I use Hetzner. Well no downtime more then 1 year uptime. it is OK, but maybe any other offer?

Currenly I use 4GB ram, 2vCPU, 40GB CEPH

Regards.

Heya mate,
      just wondering whether you've launched a different webhosting project? I know spaceweb has been sold to @Mic-hael but I always thought you were running a solid business hence the question if you have opened another webhosting company instead or focused on local market perhaps? :)

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

@Clouvider uses OnApp which does HA.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

• cybertechcybertech Member

How about upcloud, they advertise 100%

relentless collector of highest clocked, highest performing KVM/NVMe/Gbit VPSes at the most competitive rates. just to hard idle them. zero knowledge on coding/programming; a mere hobbyist.