Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spamexperts outages/ delays
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spamexperts outages/ delays

Hello,

Does anybody know what is going on at Spamexperts? They have problems for two days now.

See https://uptime.solarwindsmsp.com/

Thanked by 1xxlx2

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Let me know if you consider MailChannels inbound spam filtering.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

Are you cheaper?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jhjh Member

MikePT said: Let me know if you consider MailChannels inbound spam filtering.

Can MailChannels do split delivery? i.e. certain recipients go to one backend mailserver, certain recipients go to another, on the same domain.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@randvegeta said:

@MikePT said:

Are you cheaper?

May be.. :)

@jh said:

Can MailChannels do split delivery? i.e. certain recipients go to one backend mailserver, certain recipients go to another, on the same domain.

Nope, this basically filters the inbound emails to the mailchannels mx servers then forwards to your server, although if you have split delivery there, it should work.

For anyone reading this, I can offer a free month if you guys would like to test.
    I'll post a coupon later.

Order link:

https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?gid=19

Coupon: INBOUND

You can order any of the plans. First month is free.

• jhjh Member

Any discount on inbound+outbound, 1 domain, ~10 accounts?

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

I haven't seen outages, but definitely noticed a few delays on their end. Has anyone tried reaching out to them?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@randvegeta said:

@MikePT said:

Are you cheaper?

@jh said:

Nope, this basically filters the inbound emails to the mailchannels mx servers then forwards to your server, although if you have split delivery there, it should work.

For anyone reading this, I can offer a free month if you guys would like to test.

Can you do outbound filtering at a network level?

If pricing is good, then I wouldn't mind testing you out. Especially for outbound filtering.

@randvegeta said:

@MikePT said:

@randvegeta said:

@MikePT said:

Are you cheaper?

@jh said:

Can you do outbound filtering at a network level?

If pricing is good, then I wouldn't mind testing you out. Especially for outbound filtering.

MailChannels also offer outbound filtering at network level. PM me your email contact.

edited January 2020

@jh said:
    Any discount on inbound+outbound, 1 domain, ~10 accounts?

This is just for inbound. For outbound you would need either to host your email with a provider offering MailChannels or signup for an outbound filtering plan. PM me if you have any questions though.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Been having major issues with MailChannels recently with outgoing emails being blocked because they are using the same sender ID, even though they are different domains???

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@experttechit said:
    Been having major issues with MailChannels recently with outgoing emails being blocked because they are using the same sender ID, even though they are different domains???

I get this a lot on forwarded emails, they all end up sharing a sender ID on the MC side because there's not an x-auth-user I'm guessing, since no one authenticated over exim to send that mail.

@experttechit said:

PM me the ticket with MailChannels, I will have our team check this further.

@jar said:

@experttechit said:

I get this a lot on forwarded emails, they all end up sharing a sender ID on the MC side because there's not an x-auth-user I'm guessing, since no one authenticated over exim to send that mail.

Could indeed be the case here!

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Thanks, I’ll drop you a PM.

@jar To be honest these weren’t forwarded emails they were direct from mailboxes, even tried via webmail.

I think it may have something to do with recent exim updates on DA. I have to say it, but never got this much of a headache with cPanel. It was much easier to troubleshoot :(