Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[NL] Fast KVM VPS with NVMe storage, starting at €2.50
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[NL] Fast KVM VPS with NVMe storage, starting at €2.50

spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

SpectraIP is a large server provider in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

SpectraIP offers virtual servers, dedicated servers and colocation on a rock-solid redundantly connected network (AS62068), connected to redundant fibre-optic connections, redundant cooling and power connection. We have a monthly uptime guarantee of 99.9%.

Can’t find the deal you’re looking for below or at our website? Just contact our sales department and we’re happy to send you a custom offer matching your requirements. We offer (dedicated) servers at beating prices.

Why SpectraIP?

Trusted company, providing services since 2013
Secure order process and automatic administration
We believe in freedom on the internet
99.9% uptime guarantee
No contracts, servers can be billed month-to-month
Bandwidth, server and rDNS management
IRC, game servers, streaming, shoutcast, VPN and adult content allowed
Support at your service 24/7, including holidays
All hardware and IP space is owned by SpectraIP
Instant setup!

VPS X1
€ 2,50 per month

1 GB DDR4 RAM
1 CPU core
30 GB SSD (NVMe storage!)
1 TB bandwidth
Order here

VPS X2
€ 5,00 per month

2 GB DDR4 RAM
1 CPU core
60 GB SSD (NVMe storage!)
2,5 TB bandwidth
Order here

More packages: SpectraIP VPS

Resources are dedicated, no overselling. Each VPS has at least 500 mbps available bandwidth.

Additional discount:
Quarterly payment: 5% discount
Payment per half year: 10% discount
Payment per year: 15% discount

Payment methods:

  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • Bitcoins
  • Altcoins
  • Wire transfer
  • iDEAL
  • MisterCash
    For PayPal and Credit Card, transaction costs will be charged to the customer.

SpectraIP B.V.

Network: AS62068
Website: https://spectraip.net
Contact details: https://spectraip.net/contact
Dutch CoC number: 70348677

Business address:
Bruynvisweg 11
1531 AX Wormer
Netherlands

Comments

  • thedpthedp Member
    1. How many IPs (IPv4/IPv6) are provided?
    2. Got an LG up somewhere?

    Dictionary Word Domain Auction | IT-Related Domains Auction
    Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domains For Sale!

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    @thedp said:
    1. How many IPs (IPv4/IPv6) are provided?
    2. Got an LG up somewhere?

    1- 1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    2- We can offer a free test VPS for 24 hours, please send me a PM or email for this.

  • I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

  • kp93kp93 Member

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    24x7 ?

    What will be cou core speed ?

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature

    @kp93 said:

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    24x7 ?

    What will be cou core speed ?

    Really curious now myself. 2.50 / month for 24 x 7 core usage hmm :smiley:

    Thanked by 1kp93
  • @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    Wow a full core that's amazing , may i know the server specs

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    @ManishPant said:

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    Wow a full core that's amazing , may i know the server specs

    Our VPS nodes have Intel Xeon E3-1230 v6 (or better) CPU or Dual CPU 2x E5-2620 v2 (or better).

    RAM is 32-128 GB DDR4 ECC per node.

    Each node has NVMe SSD storage (RAID1 or RAID10, depends on the total amount of RAM in the node).

  • @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    Wow a full core that's amazing , may i know the server specs

    Our VPS nodes have Intel Xeon E3-1230 v6 (or better) CPU or Dual CPU 2x E5-2620 v2 (or better).

    RAM is 32-128 GB DDR4 ECC per node.

    Each node has NVMe SSD storage (RAID1 or RAID10, depends on the total amount of RAM in the node).

    Can you share a test IP?

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    @ManishPant said:

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @spectraip said:

    @ManishPant said:
    I can't find AUP or TOS in English mentioning usage of CPU ?

    You are allowed to use 100% of the CPU resources you rent.

    Wow a full core that's amazing , may i know the server specs

    Our VPS nodes have Intel Xeon E3-1230 v6 (or better) CPU or Dual CPU 2x E5-2620 v2 (or better).

    RAM is 32-128 GB DDR4 ECC per node.

    Each node has NVMe SSD storage (RAID1 or RAID10, depends on the total amount of RAM in the node).

    Can you share a test IP?

    Due to safety reasons, we cannot send a test IP here. We can offer you a free 24-hour trial VPS if you send us a PM, so you can test our network.

    Thanked by 1thedp
  • Here is the benchmark for VPS X1, if someone interested in buying it.


    Processor: QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 3408.008 MHz
    RAM: 990M
    Swap: 1.0G
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-1062.9.1.el7.x86_64 x86_64

    Disks:
    vda 30G HDD

    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    2.253 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    2.885 seconds

    ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 92.4 us / 129.3 us / 4.19 ms / 75.9 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 12.1 k requests in 5.00 s, 2.95 GiB, 2.42 k iops, 604.4 MiB/s

    dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 1239.78 MiB/s
    2nd run: 1049.04 MiB/s
    3rd run: 1049.04 MiB/s
    average: 1112.62 MiB/s

    IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 45.14.224.xxxx

    Cachefly CDN:         55.65 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL):        50.97 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   8.18 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      4.01 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         6.25 MiB/s
    

    No IPv6 connectivity detected

    Thanked by 2uptime pike
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    Thank you for posting the benchmarks @MohamadSY

    Thanked by 1govac8
Sign In or Register to comment.