Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Unlimited google drive storage, need advice
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Unlimited google drive storage, need advice

    Soo, i happen to have a business account at google, giving me good pricing on unlimited google drive storage, and also their file stream software. For now im creating accounts under my domain name, and give username / password to my customer. Is there a better way to do this? Can i use the customers existing email address in any way?

    Also, is there something i have to watch out for here? I have some clients already, but im thinking of advertising it on my personal website also.

    Comments

    • @RaveX said:
      Soo, i happen to have a business account at google, giving me good pricing on unlimited google drive storage, and also their file stream software. For now im creating accounts under my domain name, and give username / password to my customer. Is there a better way to do this? Can i use the customers existing email address in any way?

      Also, is there something i have to watch out for here? I have some clients already, but im thinking of advertising it on my personal website also.

      Are you selling accounts under your own business name to complete strangers - thus giving each user unlimited drive space etc as though they are one of your employees -.-

      interesting..........

      Thanked by 1pike
    • RaveXRaveX Member
      edited January 13

      Not a business, its just a hobby.

      I create a seperate account with its own email adress, with only google drive enabled. The account cannot be used anywhere else, so no email, no youtube or anything, only google drive.

      People like data hoarders buy it from me to use for plex servers, backups and so on.

    • pikepike Member

      What you're doing is very likely forbidden by googles tos.

      Thanked by 1TimboJones
    • @pike said:
      What you're doing is very likely forbidden by googles tos.

      If that's paid google account (the $12/m plan), I don't think that would be a problem? He is paying for each account.

    • Good. Keep google. Goole good. google smite enemies. google will make you strong. google increase sperm count. google benefits. google profits.

      Thanked by 1uptime

      You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
      „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      This person is ban evading on dozens of accounts.

      Thanked by 2uptime dahartigan
    • Lulz ...

      Thanked by 1Janevski

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      My advice? Don't.

      HostDoc rep | Watch this space.. | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • Assuming your selling team drives? Same ones you find dime a dozen on eBay

    • KodisKodis Member

      @king8654 said:
      Assuming your selling team drives? Same ones you find dime a dozen on eBay

      And all of them are killed in few days

    • @Kodis said:

      @king8654 said:
      Assuming your selling team drives? Same ones you find dime a dozen on eBay

      And all of them are killed in few days

      Yup, I've used them for temporary storage but wouldn't trust for more than a few days

    • @pike said:
      What you're doing is very likely forbidden by googles tos.

      No, you are wrong. It's not very likely forbidden by Google tos.

    • "unlimited space" or "unlimited life life" has its own limit.

    • @tangbunna said:
      "unlimited space" or "unlimited life life" has its own limit.

      Congrats on your third comment

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    Sign In or Register to comment.