Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just $3/month VPS | 2GB RAM | DC FR | OpenVZ | SolusVM | IPv4 | 24x7 SUPPORT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just $3/month VPS | 2GB RAM | DC FR | OpenVZ | SolusVM | IPv4 | 24x7 SUPPORT

Serversupportz is a high-performance, low-cost web hosting and server management powered by Tranzmedia Netvision. We operate on a diverse range of flexible products in a highly secured environment coupled with at most customer care. Within a short span of time since we have stepped into the competitive web industry.

We are currently presenting some cool offers on our OpenVZ Virtual servers.
Please use the promocode CHRISTMAS to avail 50% OFF on VPS plans

OpenVZ 1

SolusVM Control Panel
Unmetered Bandwidth
RAM 2 GB
1GB vSwap
HDD 30 GB
4x vCPU
Full Root Access
$3.00/monthly

https://serversupportz.com/vps-openvz-hosting/

OpenVZ 2

SolusVM Control Panel
Unmetered Bandwidth
RAM 3 GB
1GB vSwap
HDD 40 GB
4x vCPU
Full Root Access
$5.00/monthly

https://serversupportz.com/vps-openvz-hosting/

If you decide to cancel your account within 15 days of sign up, Serversupportz Host will refund you the whole amount. We value customer satisfaction.

Thanked by 1Marcuslewis

Comments

• If only these were KVM...

• @FlamesRunner said:
    If only these were KVM...

These are OpenVZ servers

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Merry Christmas! :lol:

• @tranzmedia said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    If only these were KVM...

These are OpenVZ servers

I know. That's why I wrote what I did :)

• LOL, you are a backend support providing company and started your hosting company?

Companies should not get the hosting backend support from this company at all, risk is involved in getting their clients details.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@supperwebhosting humm I never heard of your company either. Kinda funny your talking shit and don't even have a leg to stand on!

Thanked by 1tranzmedia
  • Hi, i just got a vps server with you guys, and i would like to know how long it takes to be ready?

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

@kato said:
    Hi, i just got a vps server with you guys, and i would like to know how long it takes to be ready?

They're banned on LET. Might want to use another method of contacting them.

• kato said: Hi, i just got a vps server with you guys, and i would like to know how long it takes to be ready?

Cancel and ask for a refund asap.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Don't bother. Write a book about mental agony you had to go through. You will earn your money back in no time.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

I'm curious, why'd they get banned?

The OP? I wouldn't know where to start.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@supperwebhosting said:
    LOL, you are a backend support providing company and started your hosting company?

Companies should not get the hosting backend support from this company at all, risk is involved in getting their clients details.

I have been doing that for maaaany years. Not an issue. At all.

• @MikePT said:

@supperwebhosting said:
    LOL, you are a backend support providing company and started your hosting company?

I have been doing that for maaaany years. Not an issue. At all.

Ita the ' z ' , as long as you don't add them in your company name you are fine

No snake allowed 🐍

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

They were banned for ban invasion. Serversupportz was the alt account that was banned for spamming. .

Not exactly spamming but rather he was trying to use LET as his own support team.

• xaosxaos Member

is this company scam ?

• @xaos said:
    is this company scam ?

All signs point to yes. At the very least the "company" is horribly shady.