Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    NexusBytes - AMD/NVMe VPS + Resource Pool (NYC/LA/Germany) | Storage VPS (NYC/Germany) - Q1 Special
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    NexusBytes - AMD/NVMe VPS + Resource Pool (NYC/LA/Germany) | Storage VPS (NYC/Germany) - Q1 Special

    seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
    edited January 12 in Offers

    This is exactly what your web project/website will scream, once you finally treat her right, upgrade her from an old server and treat her with a fresh Nexus Bytes AMD Ryzen powered NVME VPS! You should treat her right because she is a princess! A prince of your project is a boy! If your VPS is Gender Fluid, It should be treated with royal treatment!

    This will be our only "Regular VPS Promo" for the whole q1 and these promos will expire on the 31st of January, 2020. To be clear, this will be our only Premium VPS promo for q1 of 2020. Grab em now, regret later :lol:

    Plans starting as lows as: $2.56/mo (With annual payment for new members, even cheaper for existing!. If you are not part of the Family Yet, this is best the time!


    Order and configure here:


    VPS-1G
    Starting from: $2.40 USD/mo

    RAM: 1 GB
    Storage: 15 GB (20 GB With Annual Payment)
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    NAT Backup VPS.

    VPS-2G
    Starting from - $4.80 USD/mo

    RAM: 2 GB
    Storage: 30 GB (40 GB With Annual Payment)
    Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core: 2 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    Free Windows Server 19 Standard License (With Bi-Annual and Annual Payment)
    NAT Backup VPS.

    More Configurable AMD Ryzen Powered VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16
    There are more customizable plans available on our website! You get the best $ value when you order with annual payment.

    For New Family Member:
    Discount Code: NEWYEARNEWME25 - 25% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

    For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
    Discount Code: NEWYEARFAMILY30 - 30% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

    Sweet-Switch Special
    Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special


    POOL-2G
    Starting from: $4.80 USD/mo

    Maximum VM: 2
    RAM: 2 GB
    Storage: 20 GB NVMe (30 GB With Annual Payment)
    Total CPU Core: 2 @3.5GHz
    Max CPU Core/VM: 2 @3.5GHZ
    Bandwidth: 2 TB
    IPv4: 2
    IPv6 2x /64 (Not Available in Germany)
    1 Free Windows Server 19 License with Annual Payment.
    1 Blesta License (Please Open Ticket)

    More Confirgurable AMD Ryzen Cloud Pool VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=18 There are more customizable plans available on our website! You get the best $ value when you order with annual payment.


    For New Family Member:
    Discount Code: NEWYEARNEWME25 - 25% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

    For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
    Discount Code: NEWYEARFAMILY30 - 30% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

    Sweet-Switch Special
    Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special


    Storage-0.5T
    Starting from: $2.88 USD/mo

    RAM 512 MB
    Storage 500 GB
    Bandwidth 2500 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core 2 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4 1
    IPv6 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software

    Storage-1T
    Starting from: $4.68 USD/mo

    RAM 1 GB
    Storage 1000 GB
    Bandwidth 5000 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core 2 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4 1
    IPv6 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software

    More Storage VPS Plans: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=10 (LA storage pending, no ETA) There are more customizable plans available on our website! You get the best $ value when you order with annual payment.

    For New Family Member:
    Storage VPS Discount Code: NewYearNewStorage10 - 10% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020

    For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
    Storage VPS Code: NewYearStorageFamily15 - 15% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)


    Quick FAQ:
    * We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum
    * Test IP and Test Download:
    * 48 Hours Refund Policy
    * Free NAT BackupVPS
    * TOS/AUP TLDR; Don't be a dick, don't behave like a criminal. Don't get in trouble, don't get me in trouble.
    * Free Blesta Billing Software
    * Free Windows Server 19 standard license with Annual and Semi-Annual payments (VPS-2G and above)
    * DirectAdmin+Softacolous Bundle @$3/mo with code : Bundle50
    * Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special
    * Premium VPS CPU Type: Ryzen 7 3700x/3900x (no manual requests)
    * /64 IPv6 available in USA only.
    * Nested Virt Enabled
    * All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing for your plan.
    * Promo Plan cannot replace any existing service.
    * If you cancel any existing service within 30 days of signing up for the new promo plan, your promo discount will expire.

    Join the Family! Start the new year right!

    «1

    Comments

    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited January 12

      This is an awesome deal. See the pricing table below for VPS-1G, VPS-2G and VPS-3G plans. This was the result of some number crunching at 4 AM- in case of any typos or errors let me know, happy to update!

      < signed off >

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited January 13

      @vyas11 said:
      This is an awesome deal. See the pricing table below for VPS-1G, VPS-2G and VPS-3G plans. This was the result of some number crunching at 4 AM- in case of any typos or errors let me know, happy to update!

      Thanks fam! This is beautiful ❤️

      Thanked by 1vyas11
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      Thanks @vyas11 for helping with the data compilation.

      Complete price breakdown with promo is available right here :smile:

      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnfzcUFVxyBFbJ5_LKdQ0o85uE_dCztU/view?usp=sharing

    • Hack your way to the best deal!

      Thanked by 1seriesn

      Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

    • Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      https://myip.my.id/ what is my IP address.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      Unlikely man

      Thanked by 1seriesn

      HostDoc rep | Watch this space.. | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • sonicsonic Member

      @dahartigan said:

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      Unlikely man

      I dont think it will come back in near future

      Thanked by 1seriesn

      Shared: Smallweb| VPS: Wishosting, NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
      Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited January 13

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      :( Sorry man! Hybrid is something I won't be bringing to mainstream for a long time. But hey, never say never?

    • imokimok Member

      lowfatgeek said: I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      U_U

    • @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      Better grab the current offer now. :)

      Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @seriesn is prem, grab the offers while you can :D

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @poisson said:

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      I really regret not getting the Preorder special with hybrid storage (SSD+HDD). Will such a promo come again in the near future?

      Better grab the current offer now. :)

      Ditto Boss!

      Don't procrastinate on promos. It is really difficult to offer a promo once the time limit expires, due to logistics and I feel bad for not being able to fulfill requests after that. If you see a promo you like, get it. I don't have the habit of repeating the same promos all the time and you won't see me running promos to a point where promo pricing becomes normal price. :)

    • sonicsonic Member

      It's better to join the FAMILY asap!

      Shared: Smallweb| VPS: Wishosting, NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
      Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

    • Oh no!

      Couldn't help myself to join the fam! Grabbed the storage box. It's prem!

      https://myip.my.id/ what is my IP address.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      Welcome to the family boss :)

      Hopefully this will fatten up your storage needs :)

    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
      edited January 14

      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Thanked by 1seriesn
    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Holy shit, that's a beast! What deal did you score there?

      Thanked by 1t0ny0

      HostDoc rep | Watch this space.. | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Glad to hear that boss :)

      Thank you for being a part of the family. :)

      @dahartigan said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Holy shit, that's a beast! What deal did you score there?

      Magic PM button :D

      Thanked by 2t0ny0 dahartigan
    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

      @dahartigan said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Holy shit, that's a beast! What deal did you score there?

      Yeah the deal price is up to @seriesn to disclose :-) But a beast indeed, beats my wonky i5-4xxx any day :-)

      Thanked by 1dahartigan
    • offer free DA licence :) like buyvm..

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @t0ny0 said:

      @dahartigan said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      Holy shit, that's a beast! What deal did you score there?

      Yeah the deal price is up to @seriesn to disclose :-) But a beast indeed, beats my wonky i5-4xxx any day :-)

      Some loving, some sensual touching and some under the table deals.

      Thanked by 1dahartigan
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @kaz050457 said:
      offer free DA licence :) like buyvm..

      @3 Bundle deal is my best sir.

      I can not ever compete with legendary Fran and I will never try to <3. We are special in our own unique ways sir.

      Thanked by 2kaz050457 jkl9
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      Couldn't help myself to join the fam! Grabbed the storage box. It's prem!

      Dear Yoghurt,
      If you notice network slowness, please do a complete power cycle. A boobo was made and band-aid has been applied :)

    • @seriesn said:

      @lowfatgeek said:
      Oh no!

      Couldn't help myself to join the fam! Grabbed the storage box. It's prem!

      Dear Yoghurt,
      If you notice network slowness, please do a complete power cycle. A boobo was made and band-aid has been applied :)

      Sweet!

      I wish that Benchie special was still there.

       Region: USA  https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11 
       Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA
      
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       OS           : CentOS 7.7.1908 (64 Bit)
       Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 3.10.0-1062.1.1.el7.x86_64
       CPU Model    : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz
       CPU Cores    : 2 @ 3192.750 MHz x86_64 8192 KB Cache
       CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
       Load Average : 0.01, 0.17, 0.13
       Total Space  : 493G (1.5G ~1% used)
       Total RAM    : 486 MB (60 MB + 335 MB Buff in use)
       Total SWAP   : 0 MB (0 MB in use)
       Uptime       : 0 days 6:19
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       ASN & ISP    : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
       Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
       Location     : Township of Piscataway, United States / US
       Region       : New Jersey
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
       ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:
      
        Single Core :   (POOR)
         Multi Core : 
      
       ## IO Test
      
       CPU Speed:
          bzip2     :  97.5 MB/s
         sha256     : 225 MB/s
         md5sum     : 468 MB/s
      
       RAM Speed:
         Avg. write : 3037.9 MB/s
         Avg. read  : 6417.1 MB/s
      
       Disk Speed:
         1st run    : 342 MB/s
         2nd run    : 279 MB/s
         3rd run    : 267 MB/s
         -----------------------
         Average    : 296.0 MB/s
      
       ## USA Speedtest
      
       Location                       Upload           Download         Ping   
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       Speedtest.net                  367.46 Mbit/s    423.08 Mbit/s    46.497 ms
       USA, New York (AT&T)           849.90 Mbit/s    923.54 Mbit/s     2.171 ms
       USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.)     645.59 Mbit/s    766.46 Mbit/s     9.408 ms
       USA, Washington, DC (AT&T)     736.24 Mbit/s    772.31 Mbit/s     7.593 ms
       USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T)      401.94 Mbit/s    382.47 Mbit/s    25.636 ms
       USA, Atlanta (Frontier)        231.21 Mbit/s    575.86 Mbit/s    28.904 ms
       USA, Miami (Frontier)          338.09 Mbit/s    348.57 Mbit/s    33.833 ms
       USA, Nashville (Sprint)        401.88 Mbit/s    464.67 Mbit/s    22.834 ms
       USA, Indianapolis (Metronet)   280.06 Mbit/s    521.32 Mbit/s    25.056 ms
       USA, Cleveland (AT&T)          177.94 Mbit/s    408.87 Mbit/s    23.220 ms
       USA, Chicago (Windstream)      180.37 Mbit/s    484.53 Mbit/s    17.045 ms
       USA, St. Louis (AT&T)          436.64 Mbit/s    410.31 Mbit/s    27.025 ms
       USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 461.97 Mbit/s    703.49 Mbit/s    26.339 ms
       USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber)    316.04 Mbit/s    380.98 Mbit/s    30.575 ms
       USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet)    335.31 Mbit/s    470.52 Mbit/s    47.098 ms
       USA, Dallas (Windstream)       371.78 Mbit/s    486.91 Mbit/s    42.317 ms
       USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T)    232.31 Mbit/s    323.32 Mbit/s    48.385 ms
       USA, Denver (Vistabeam)        102.53 Mbit/s    475.99 Mbit/s    46.021 ms
       USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 91.62 Mbit/s     494.95 Mbit/s    57.081 ms
       USA, Phoenix (Cox)             193.07 Mbit/s    250.38 Mbit/s    77.374 ms
       USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA)   176.23 Mbit/s    285.68 Mbit/s    52.746 ms
       USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion)   291.99 Mbit/s    546.00 Mbit/s    48.582 ms
       USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net)        216.30 Mbit/s    393.92 Mbit/s    76.208 ms
       USA, Seattle (Sprint)          119.10 Mbit/s    305.38 Mbit/s    59.942 ms
       USA, San Francisco (AT&T)      200.99 Mbit/s    282.73 Mbit/s    69.883 ms
       USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum)    112.41 Mbit/s    451.97 Mbit/s    63.284 ms
       USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com)    85.41 Mbit/s     177.65 Mbit/s    98.495 ms
       USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint)   160.35 Mbit/s    176.51 Mbit/s   118.272 ms
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
       Timestamp   : 2020-01-14 00:30:07 GMT
      

      https://clbin.com/oxCFX

      https://myip.my.id/ what is my IP address.

    • @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      how much you paying per month.. juicy specs

    • @schilton said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      how much you paying per month.. juicy specs

      1 million dollars! (At least that is the level of service @seriesn offers).

      There is a Google doc link in this thread that gives the pricing table/options...

      < signed off >

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @schilton said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      how much you paying per month.. juicy specs

      Boss, one cool thing about these plans are, they are scalable at a flat rate :) You can create your own plan.

      @vyas11 said:

      @schilton said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      how much you paying per month.. juicy specs

      1 million dollars! (At least that is the level of service @seriesn offers).

      There is a Google doc link in this thread that gives the pricing table/options...

      hehe.

      Thank you once again for compiling this :
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnfzcUFVxyBFbJ5_LKdQ0o85uE_dCztU/view?usp=sharing

    • @schilton said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      My 10 core Ryzen with 10GB RAM and 200GB nvme is still purring like a happy kitty. Love it!!

      how much you paying per month.. juicy specs

      I hear more convenient payment methods for Chinese customers may be coming.

      Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

    • +1 my vote for this host

      Thanked by 1poisson
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @Sadcasm said:
      +1 my vote for this host

      Thank you for being a member of the family boss :)

    • Can you make it simplest?

      Too complex to jump in...

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @cgs3238 said:
      Can you make it simplest?

      Too complex to jump in...

      What's up boss. This will give you a super simple pricing summary, depending on which plan you chose and which promo you are eligible for :)

      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnfzcUFVxyBFbJ5_LKdQ0o85uE_dCztU/view?usp=sharing

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @cgs3238 said:
      Can you make it simplest?

      Too complex to jump in...

      Go to the site, pay the list price and enjoy. Simple.

      If you want to save some money, spend some time looking at the summary and see if you're eligible for any promo. For example if you pay monthly it costs more than paying yearly.

      Thanked by 1uptime

      HostDoc rep | Watch this space.. | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
      edited January 18

      I think I am due for another bench, almost a month in, with the machine actually being used.
      Spoiler - its still badass!

       Region: USA  https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11 
       Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA
      
      
      
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       OS           : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (64 Bit)
       Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 5.0.0-37-generic
       CPU Model    : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
       CPU Cores    : 10 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
       CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
       Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
       Total Space  : 196G (63G ~34% used)
       Total RAM    : 9988 MB (869 MB + 7066 MB Buff in use)
       Total SWAP   : 2047 MB (1 MB in use)
       Uptime       : 5 days 12:52
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       ASN & ISP    : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
       Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
       Location     : Township of Piscataway, United States / US
       Region       : New Jersey
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
       ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:
      
        Single Core : 5123  (EXCELLENT)
         Multi Core : 19881
      
       ## IO Test
      
       CPU Speed:
          bzip2     : 134 MB/s
         sha256     : 260 MB/s
         md5sum     : 642 MB/s
      
       RAM Speed:
         Avg. write : 2798.9 MB/s
         Avg. read  : 6656.0 MB/s
      
       Disk Speed:
         1st run    : 1.2 GB/s
         2nd run    : 1.1 GB/s
         3rd run    : 1.1 GB/s
         -----------------------
         Average    : 1160.5 MB/s
      
       ## USA Speedtest
      
       Location                       Upload           Download         Ping   
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
       Speedtest.net                  134.03 Mbit/s    402.87 Mbit/s    38.536 ms
       USA, New York (AT&T)           1414.54 Mbit/s   1896.13 Mbit/s    2.142 ms
       USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.)     1220.34 Mbit/s   763.18 Mbit/s     8.129 ms
       USA, Washington, DC (AT&T)     890.58 Mbit/s    1063.61 Mbit/s    7.445 ms
       USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T)      481.69 Mbit/s    523.64 Mbit/s    24.855 ms
       USA, Atlanta (Frontier)        416.55 Mbit/s    631.57 Mbit/s    28.518 ms
       USA, Miami (Frontier)          578.87 Mbit/s    474.89 Mbit/s    33.568 ms
       USA, Nashville (Sprint)        760.76 Mbit/s    559.78 Mbit/s    22.497 ms
       USA, Indianapolis (Metronet)   855.02 Mbit/s    494.69 Mbit/s    21.357 ms
       USA, Cleveland (AT&T)          538.15 Mbit/s    702.06 Mbit/s    21.901 ms
       USA, Chicago (Windstream)      803.06 Mbit/s    658.19 Mbit/s    16.573 ms
       USA, St. Louis (AT&T)          473.97 Mbit/s    430.36 Mbit/s    25.098 ms
       USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 697.91 Mbit/s    581.43 Mbit/s    25.791 ms
       USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber)    366.47 Mbit/s    535.93 Mbit/s    30.881 ms
       USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet)    298.46 Mbit/s    327.62 Mbit/s    46.387 ms
       USA, Dallas (Windstream)       112.05 Mbit/s    256.06 Mbit/s    42.215 ms
       USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T)    264.87 Mbit/s    239.31 Mbit/s    47.142 ms
       USA, Denver (Vistabeam)        269.57 Mbit/s    627.79 Mbit/s    45.962 ms
       USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 153.88 Mbit/s    543.02 Mbit/s    57.035 ms
       USA, Phoenix (Cox)             170.11 Mbit/s    158.61 Mbit/s    74.129 ms
       USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA)   380.10 Mbit/s    497.05 Mbit/s    52.875 ms
       USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion)   178.88 Mbit/s    279.16 Mbit/s    49.015 ms
       USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net)        258.45 Mbit/s    589.11 Mbit/s    76.530 ms
       USA, Seattle (Sprint)          259.15 Mbit/s    324.96 Mbit/s    59.818 ms
       USA, San Francisco (AT&T)      180.90 Mbit/s    155.11 Mbit/s    69.612 ms
       USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum)    175.25 Mbit/s    215.68 Mbit/s    62.250 ms
       USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com)    165.17 Mbit/s    533.37 Mbit/s    91.720 ms
       USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint)   165.96 Mbit/s    178.95 Mbit/s   117.706 ms
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
       Finished in : 9 min 42 sec
       Timestamp   : 2020-01-18 10:38:54 GMT
      
      
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited January 18

      @t0ny0 said:
      I think I am due for another bench, almost a month in, with the machine actually being used.
      Spoiler - its still badass!

      ```
      Region: USA https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11
      Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA


      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (64 Bit)
      Virt/Kernel : KVM / 5.0.0-37-generic
      CPU Model : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
      CPU Cores : 10 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
      CPU Flags : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
      Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Total Space : 196G (63G ~34% used)
      Total RAM : 9988 MB (869 MB + 7066 MB Buff in use)
      Total SWAP : 2047 MB (1 MB in use)

      Uptime : 5 days 12:52

      ASN & ISP : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
      Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
      Location : Township of Piscataway, United States / US

      Region : New Jersey

      ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

      Single Core : 5123 (EXCELLENT)
      Multi Core : 19881

      ## IO Test

      CPU Speed:
      bzip2 : 134 MB/s
      sha256 : 260 MB/s
      md5sum : 642 MB/s

      RAM Speed:
      Avg. write : 2798.9 MB/s
      Avg. read : 6656.0 MB/s

      Disk Speed:
      1st run : 1.2 GB/s
      2nd run : 1.1 GB/s
      3rd run : 1.1 GB/s


      Average : 1160.5 MB/s

      ## USA Speedtest

      Location Upload Download Ping

      Speedtest.net 134.03 Mbit/s 402.87 Mbit/s 38.536 ms
      USA, New York (AT&T) 1414.54 Mbit/s 1896.13 Mbit/s 2.142 ms
      USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.) 1220.34 Mbit/s 763.18 Mbit/s 8.129 ms
      USA, Washington, DC (AT&T) 890.58 Mbit/s 1063.61 Mbit/s 7.445 ms
      USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T) 481.69 Mbit/s 523.64 Mbit/s 24.855 ms
      USA, Atlanta (Frontier) 416.55 Mbit/s 631.57 Mbit/s 28.518 ms
      USA, Miami (Frontier) 578.87 Mbit/s 474.89 Mbit/s 33.568 ms
      USA, Nashville (Sprint) 760.76 Mbit/s 559.78 Mbit/s 22.497 ms
      USA, Indianapolis (Metronet) 855.02 Mbit/s 494.69 Mbit/s 21.357 ms
      USA, Cleveland (AT&T) 538.15 Mbit/s 702.06 Mbit/s 21.901 ms
      USA, Chicago (Windstream) 803.06 Mbit/s 658.19 Mbit/s 16.573 ms
      USA, St. Louis (AT&T) 473.97 Mbit/s 430.36 Mbit/s 25.098 ms
      USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 697.91 Mbit/s 581.43 Mbit/s 25.791 ms
      USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber) 366.47 Mbit/s 535.93 Mbit/s 30.881 ms
      USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet) 298.46 Mbit/s 327.62 Mbit/s 46.387 ms
      USA, Dallas (Windstream) 112.05 Mbit/s 256.06 Mbit/s 42.215 ms
      USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T) 264.87 Mbit/s 239.31 Mbit/s 47.142 ms
      USA, Denver (Vistabeam) 269.57 Mbit/s 627.79 Mbit/s 45.962 ms
      USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 153.88 Mbit/s 543.02 Mbit/s 57.035 ms
      USA, Phoenix (Cox) 170.11 Mbit/s 158.61 Mbit/s 74.129 ms
      USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA) 380.10 Mbit/s 497.05 Mbit/s 52.875 ms
      USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion) 178.88 Mbit/s 279.16 Mbit/s 49.015 ms
      USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net) 258.45 Mbit/s 589.11 Mbit/s 76.530 ms
      USA, Seattle (Sprint) 259.15 Mbit/s 324.96 Mbit/s 59.818 ms
      USA, San Francisco (AT&T) 180.90 Mbit/s 155.11 Mbit/s 69.612 ms
      USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum) 175.25 Mbit/s 215.68 Mbit/s 62.250 ms
      USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com) 165.17 Mbit/s 533.37 Mbit/s 91.720 ms

      USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint) 165.96 Mbit/s 178.95 Mbit/s 117.706 ms

      Finished in : 9 min 42 sec
      Timestamp : 2020-01-18 10:38:54 GMT

      Thank you for being a loyal Badass member of the family <3

      Thanked by 1t0ny0
    • how can i use Storage VPS, i mean do i have to install any NAT storage software. or file sharing scrip or SFTP etc !??
      i am looking 1tb hdd storage.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @schilton said:
      how can i use Storage VPS, i mean do i have to install any NAT storage software. or file sharing scrip or SFTP etc !??
      i am looking 1tb hdd storage.

      You can use a storage VPs just like a regular vps, but mostly for file storage and backups. Samba mount is my favorite (remote network storage, mounted to my computer ). Ftp is another option, or sshfs. Your imagination is where the limit is my friend :)

    • @seriesn said:

      @schilton said:
      how can i use Storage VPS, i mean do i have to install any NAT storage software. or file sharing scrip or SFTP etc !??
      i am looking 1tb hdd storage.

      You can use a storage VPs just like a regular vps, but mostly for file storage and backups. Samba mount is my favorite (remote network storage, mounted to my computer ). Ftp is another option, or sshfs. Your imagination is where the limit is my friend :)

      I want to join your family.
      What would be best deal for me.
      I’m long race horse. You can get confirm from. @Hostslick

      Thank you

    • I’m using dedicated server. Bought from @Hostslick

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @schilton said:

      @seriesn said:

      @schilton said:
      how can i use Storage VPS, i mean do i have to install any NAT storage software. or file sharing scrip or SFTP etc !??
      i am looking 1tb hdd storage.

      You can use a storage VPs just like a regular vps, but mostly for file storage and backups. Samba mount is my favorite (remote network storage, mounted to my computer ). Ftp is another option, or sshfs. Your imagination is where the limit is my friend :)

      I want to join your family.
      What would be best deal for me.
      I’m long race horse. You can get confirm from. @Hostslick

      Thank you

      For New Family Member:

      Storage VPS Discount Code:** NewYearNewStorage10** - 10% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020

      Deals are right up here boss :smiley:

      The longer you stay, the better it gets. I am a big believer of long term relationships. Not a wham, bam, thank you mam kinda guy you know ;)

    • @seriesn said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      I think I am due for another bench, almost a month in, with the machine actually being used.
      Spoiler - its still badass!

      ```
      Region: USA https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11
      Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA


      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (64 Bit)
      Virt/Kernel : KVM / 5.0.0-37-generic
      CPU Model : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
      CPU Cores : 10 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
      CPU Flags : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
      Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Total Space : 196G (63G ~34% used)
      Total RAM : 9988 MB (869 MB + 7066 MB Buff in use)
      Total SWAP : 2047 MB (1 MB in use)

      Uptime : 5 days 12:52

      ASN & ISP : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
      Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
      Location : Township of Piscataway, United States / US

      Region : New Jersey

      ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

      Single Core : 5123 (EXCELLENT)
      Multi Core : 19881

      ## IO Test

      CPU Speed:
      bzip2 : 134 MB/s
      sha256 : 260 MB/s
      md5sum : 642 MB/s

      RAM Speed:
      Avg. write : 2798.9 MB/s
      Avg. read : 6656.0 MB/s

      Disk Speed:
      1st run : 1.2 GB/s
      2nd run : 1.1 GB/s
      3rd run : 1.1 GB/s


      Average : 1160.5 MB/s

      ## USA Speedtest

      Location Upload Download Ping

      Speedtest.net 134.03 Mbit/s 402.87 Mbit/s 38.536 ms
      USA, New York (AT&T) 1414.54 Mbit/s 1896.13 Mbit/s 2.142 ms
      USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.) 1220.34 Mbit/s 763.18 Mbit/s 8.129 ms
      USA, Washington, DC (AT&T) 890.58 Mbit/s 1063.61 Mbit/s 7.445 ms
      USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T) 481.69 Mbit/s 523.64 Mbit/s 24.855 ms
      USA, Atlanta (Frontier) 416.55 Mbit/s 631.57 Mbit/s 28.518 ms
      USA, Miami (Frontier) 578.87 Mbit/s 474.89 Mbit/s 33.568 ms
      USA, Nashville (Sprint) 760.76 Mbit/s 559.78 Mbit/s 22.497 ms
      USA, Indianapolis (Metronet) 855.02 Mbit/s 494.69 Mbit/s 21.357 ms
      USA, Cleveland (AT&T) 538.15 Mbit/s 702.06 Mbit/s 21.901 ms
      USA, Chicago (Windstream) 803.06 Mbit/s 658.19 Mbit/s 16.573 ms
      USA, St. Louis (AT&T) 473.97 Mbit/s 430.36 Mbit/s 25.098 ms
      USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 697.91 Mbit/s 581.43 Mbit/s 25.791 ms
      USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber) 366.47 Mbit/s 535.93 Mbit/s 30.881 ms
      USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet) 298.46 Mbit/s 327.62 Mbit/s 46.387 ms
      USA, Dallas (Windstream) 112.05 Mbit/s 256.06 Mbit/s 42.215 ms
      USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T) 264.87 Mbit/s 239.31 Mbit/s 47.142 ms
      USA, Denver (Vistabeam) 269.57 Mbit/s 627.79 Mbit/s 45.962 ms
      USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 153.88 Mbit/s 543.02 Mbit/s 57.035 ms
      USA, Phoenix (Cox) 170.11 Mbit/s 158.61 Mbit/s 74.129 ms
      USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA) 380.10 Mbit/s 497.05 Mbit/s 52.875 ms
      USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion) 178.88 Mbit/s 279.16 Mbit/s 49.015 ms
      USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net) 258.45 Mbit/s 589.11 Mbit/s 76.530 ms
      USA, Seattle (Sprint) 259.15 Mbit/s 324.96 Mbit/s 59.818 ms
      USA, San Francisco (AT&T) 180.90 Mbit/s 155.11 Mbit/s 69.612 ms
      USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum) 175.25 Mbit/s 215.68 Mbit/s 62.250 ms
      USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com) 165.17 Mbit/s 533.37 Mbit/s 91.720 ms

      USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint) 165.96 Mbit/s 178.95 Mbit/s 117.706 ms

      Finished in : 9 min 42 sec
      Timestamp : 2020-01-18 10:38:54 GMT

      Thank you for being a loyal Badass member of the family <3

      Is this deal available!!?

    • @schilton said:

      @seriesn said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      I think I am due for another bench, almost a month in, with the machine actually being used.
      Spoiler - its still badass!

      ```
      Region: USA https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11
      Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA


      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (64 Bit)
      Virt/Kernel : KVM / 5.0.0-37-generic
      CPU Model : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
      CPU Cores : 10 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
      CPU Flags : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
      Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Total Space : 196G (63G ~34% used)
      Total RAM : 9988 MB (869 MB + 7066 MB Buff in use)
      Total SWAP : 2047 MB (1 MB in use)

      Uptime : 5 days 12:52

      ASN & ISP : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
      Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
      Location : Township of Piscataway, United States / US

      Region : New Jersey

      ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

      Single Core : 5123 (EXCELLENT)
      Multi Core : 19881

      ## IO Test

      CPU Speed:
      bzip2 : 134 MB/s
      sha256 : 260 MB/s
      md5sum : 642 MB/s

      RAM Speed:
      Avg. write : 2798.9 MB/s
      Avg. read : 6656.0 MB/s

      Disk Speed:
      1st run : 1.2 GB/s
      2nd run : 1.1 GB/s
      3rd run : 1.1 GB/s


      Average : 1160.5 MB/s

      ## USA Speedtest

      Location Upload Download Ping

      Speedtest.net 134.03 Mbit/s 402.87 Mbit/s 38.536 ms
      USA, New York (AT&T) 1414.54 Mbit/s 1896.13 Mbit/s 2.142 ms
      USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.) 1220.34 Mbit/s 763.18 Mbit/s 8.129 ms
      USA, Washington, DC (AT&T) 890.58 Mbit/s 1063.61 Mbit/s 7.445 ms
      USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T) 481.69 Mbit/s 523.64 Mbit/s 24.855 ms
      USA, Atlanta (Frontier) 416.55 Mbit/s 631.57 Mbit/s 28.518 ms
      USA, Miami (Frontier) 578.87 Mbit/s 474.89 Mbit/s 33.568 ms
      USA, Nashville (Sprint) 760.76 Mbit/s 559.78 Mbit/s 22.497 ms
      USA, Indianapolis (Metronet) 855.02 Mbit/s 494.69 Mbit/s 21.357 ms
      USA, Cleveland (AT&T) 538.15 Mbit/s 702.06 Mbit/s 21.901 ms
      USA, Chicago (Windstream) 803.06 Mbit/s 658.19 Mbit/s 16.573 ms
      USA, St. Louis (AT&T) 473.97 Mbit/s 430.36 Mbit/s 25.098 ms
      USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 697.91 Mbit/s 581.43 Mbit/s 25.791 ms
      USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber) 366.47 Mbit/s 535.93 Mbit/s 30.881 ms
      USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet) 298.46 Mbit/s 327.62 Mbit/s 46.387 ms
      USA, Dallas (Windstream) 112.05 Mbit/s 256.06 Mbit/s 42.215 ms
      USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T) 264.87 Mbit/s 239.31 Mbit/s 47.142 ms
      USA, Denver (Vistabeam) 269.57 Mbit/s 627.79 Mbit/s 45.962 ms
      USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 153.88 Mbit/s 543.02 Mbit/s 57.035 ms
      USA, Phoenix (Cox) 170.11 Mbit/s 158.61 Mbit/s 74.129 ms
      USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA) 380.10 Mbit/s 497.05 Mbit/s 52.875 ms
      USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion) 178.88 Mbit/s 279.16 Mbit/s 49.015 ms
      USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net) 258.45 Mbit/s 589.11 Mbit/s 76.530 ms
      USA, Seattle (Sprint) 259.15 Mbit/s 324.96 Mbit/s 59.818 ms
      USA, San Francisco (AT&T) 180.90 Mbit/s 155.11 Mbit/s 69.612 ms
      USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum) 175.25 Mbit/s 215.68 Mbit/s 62.250 ms
      USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com) 165.17 Mbit/s 533.37 Mbit/s 91.720 ms

      USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint) 165.96 Mbit/s 178.95 Mbit/s 117.706 ms

      Finished in : 9 min 42 sec
      Timestamp : 2020-01-18 10:38:54 GMT

      Thank you for being a loyal Badass member of the family <3

      Is this deal available!!?

      Strange.
      It’s 8 core ryzen
      And vps has 10 cores. Does these assign as threads!!?

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited January 18

      @schilton said:

      @schilton said:

      @seriesn said:

      @t0ny0 said:
      I think I am due for another bench, almost a month in, with the machine actually being used.
      Spoiler - its still badass!

      ```
      Region: USA https://bench.monster v.1.5.0 2020-01-11
      Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA


      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (64 Bit)
      Virt/Kernel : KVM / 5.0.0-37-generic
      CPU Model : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
      CPU Cores : 10 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
      CPU Flags : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
      Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Total Space : 196G (63G ~34% used)
      Total RAM : 9988 MB (869 MB + 7066 MB Buff in use)
      Total SWAP : 2047 MB (1 MB in use)

      Uptime : 5 days 12:52

      ASN & ISP : AS23470, FranTech Solutions
      Organization : Nexus Bytes LLC
      Location : Township of Piscataway, United States / US

      Region : New Jersey

      ## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

      Single Core : 5123 (EXCELLENT)
      Multi Core : 19881

      ## IO Test

      CPU Speed:
      bzip2 : 134 MB/s
      sha256 : 260 MB/s
      md5sum : 642 MB/s

      RAM Speed:
      Avg. write : 2798.9 MB/s
      Avg. read : 6656.0 MB/s

      Disk Speed:
      1st run : 1.2 GB/s
      2nd run : 1.1 GB/s
      3rd run : 1.1 GB/s


      Average : 1160.5 MB/s

      ## USA Speedtest

      Location Upload Download Ping

      Speedtest.net 134.03 Mbit/s 402.87 Mbit/s 38.536 ms
      USA, New York (AT&T) 1414.54 Mbit/s 1896.13 Mbit/s 2.142 ms
      USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.) 1220.34 Mbit/s 763.18 Mbit/s 8.129 ms
      USA, Washington, DC (AT&T) 890.58 Mbit/s 1063.61 Mbit/s 7.445 ms
      USA, Charlotte, NC (AT&T) 481.69 Mbit/s 523.64 Mbit/s 24.855 ms
      USA, Atlanta (Frontier) 416.55 Mbit/s 631.57 Mbit/s 28.518 ms
      USA, Miami (Frontier) 578.87 Mbit/s 474.89 Mbit/s 33.568 ms
      USA, Nashville (Sprint) 760.76 Mbit/s 559.78 Mbit/s 22.497 ms
      USA, Indianapolis (Metronet) 855.02 Mbit/s 494.69 Mbit/s 21.357 ms
      USA, Cleveland (AT&T) 538.15 Mbit/s 702.06 Mbit/s 21.901 ms
      USA, Chicago (Windstream) 803.06 Mbit/s 658.19 Mbit/s 16.573 ms
      USA, St. Louis (AT&T) 473.97 Mbit/s 430.36 Mbit/s 25.098 ms
      USA, Minneapolis (US Internet) 697.91 Mbit/s 581.43 Mbit/s 25.791 ms
      USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber) 366.47 Mbit/s 535.93 Mbit/s 30.881 ms
      USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet) 298.46 Mbit/s 327.62 Mbit/s 46.387 ms
      USA, Dallas (Windstream) 112.05 Mbit/s 256.06 Mbit/s 42.215 ms
      USA, San Antonio, TX (AT&T) 264.87 Mbit/s 239.31 Mbit/s 47.142 ms
      USA, Denver (Vistabeam) 269.57 Mbit/s 627.79 Mbit/s 45.962 ms
      USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel) 153.88 Mbit/s 543.02 Mbit/s 57.035 ms
      USA, Phoenix (Cox) 170.11 Mbit/s 158.61 Mbit/s 74.129 ms
      USA, Salt Lake City (UTOPIA) 380.10 Mbit/s 497.05 Mbit/s 52.875 ms
      USA, Helena, MT (The Fusion) 178.88 Mbit/s 279.16 Mbit/s 49.015 ms
      USA, Las Vegas (LV.Net) 258.45 Mbit/s 589.11 Mbit/s 76.530 ms
      USA, Seattle (Sprint) 259.15 Mbit/s 324.96 Mbit/s 59.818 ms
      USA, San Francisco (AT&T) 180.90 Mbit/s 155.11 Mbit/s 69.612 ms
      USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum) 175.25 Mbit/s 215.68 Mbit/s 62.250 ms
      USA, Anchorage (Alaska Com) 165.17 Mbit/s 533.37 Mbit/s 91.720 ms

      USA, Pearl City, HI (Sprint) 165.96 Mbit/s 178.95 Mbit/s 117.706 ms

      Finished in : 9 min 42 sec
      Timestamp : 2020-01-18 10:38:54 GMT

      Thank you for being a loyal Badass member of the family <3

      Is this deal available!!?

      The deal is posted right on top my good friend :)

      Strange.
      It’s 8 core ryzen
      And vps has 10 cores. Does these assign as threads!!?

      That's a correct assumption.

      Thanked by 1schilton
    • I want one

      < signed off >

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      Thanked by 2t0ny0 seriesn

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • sonicsonic Member

      @Jord said:
      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      🤣🤣🤣

      Shared: Smallweb| VPS: Wishosting, NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
      Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

      @Jord said:
      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      If I see even one scratch when you bring it back... 😂😂

      Thanked by 2Jord seriesn
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @Jord said:
      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      This has to be the top forum comment of the week 😂😂😂

      Thanked by 1Jord
    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @seriesn said:

      @Jord said:
      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      This has to be the top forum comment of the week 😂😂😂

      I aim to please sir ;)

      Thanked by 2seriesn t0ny0

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

      @Jord said:

      @seriesn said:

      @Jord said:
      I'm @t0ny0's wife, he lets me take his 10 core Ryzen VM for a spin at the weekends :joy:

      This has to be the top forum comment of the week 😂😂😂

      I aim to please sir ;)

      I can confirm! :-)

      Thanked by 1seriesn
    Sign In or Register to comment.