Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make a Offer for 21 USD / Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Make a Offer for 21 USD / Year

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Hi Guys,

I have a URPAD VM which I have been paying for 21 USD/Year.
I would like to move to someone else on the same scheme provided that I get a better specifications.

It has 1GB memory - 40 GB HDD RAID 10.

I have been fine so long but would like to see what others have to offer.

Thanks

Comments

• Seems like no body can still match URPAD's 1 year ago offer.

• @darknessends

Really? 23 minutes from you initial post to posting no one can match the offer?

Thanked by 1EphemeralEclipse
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Look at URPad they are completely falling apart by the sound of things, perhaps there is a reason no one 'wants' to match that offer. :)

• yeah looks like that camp is falling apart. i had one idle till it died...

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Look at URPad they are completely falling apart by the sound of things, perhaps there is a reason no one 'wants' to match that offer. :)

Nothing has been falling apart there have only been improvements!

We've herd your complaints and as of this week have hired 10 new staff members, across all brands at RLT. We are investigating some of the issues noted with performance and are working on getting that resolved.

• We will have another exciting offer for Cyber Monday so stay tuned! :)

• I remeber WeLoveServer has something similar with the price in that ballpark.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

hehe I remember the last time someone said that "10 new staff members" but best of luck, URPad has had a harsh press recently mostly because of the botched migrations and dissatisfaction at all the location changes I would guess and to be fair you only ever hear about it when things go wrong rather than when things go according to plan.

• For me there have been few glitches at URPAD - but as I speak of migration it was smooth for me.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    hehe I remember the last time someone said that "10 new staff members" but best of luck, URPad has had a harsh press recently mostly because of the botched migrations and dissatisfaction at all the location changes I would guess and to be fair you only ever hear about it when things go wrong rather than when things go according to plan.

This is true on so many levels, we only shoot complaints when sh#t hits the fan, seldom do we rant and rave when the service has been above and beyond.

• Still no offers !

• @darknessends said:
    Still no offers !

Dude, spend a bit more if you want quality

• It isnt something very critical though.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited November 2013

Guaranteed RAM: 2GB
    Burstable RAM: 2.5GB
    Disk Space: 35GB
    $24.00 USD Annually

https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?gid=19

• 1024 MB Guaranteed RAM
    1536 MB Burstable RAM
    40 GB Disk Space
    $19/year
    https://www.ugvps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=103

30GB RAID10 Diskspace
    1GB RAM + 1.2GB vSwap
    $19/Yearly
    https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Pick one of them or stay with URPad. You won't get any better.