Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner AX41 transfer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner AX41 transfer?

ZeniicZeniic Member
edited January 2020 in General

Hi,

Just thought I would check if anybody has an AX41-NVMe available for transfer?
I currently have an EX42-NVMe available which I want to replace with this new AMD Server so I can do a swap if that's what you want (perhaps for the iGPU? - as these boxes are not currently available)

Also not sure how rare but it has the slightly better i7-7700 instead of the i7-6700

Cheers

Comments

• let me know if you want transfer EX42-NVMe (will pay you fee or something). :smile:

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

I have an AX41 but I can't let it go sorry. If you find one and the EX42 is available let me know :)

• RaveXRaveX Member
    edited January 2020

I got both ax41 and ex42, both with nvme. Can consider letting them go in a few days for a fee. Offers?

Also got a ax51 with nvme.

Currently transferring all my stuff to servers i own, so all my hetzner boxes will be cancelled in a few days.

• @RaveX said:
    I got both ax41 and ex42, both with nvme. Can consider letting them go in a few days for a fee. Offers?

Currently transferring all my stuff to servers i own, so all my hetzner boxes will be cancelled in a few days.

How much would you consider for an AX41-NVMe?

• @Zeniic said:

@RaveX said:

Gimme offers.

• @RaveX said:

@Zeniic said:

@RaveX said:

Gimme offers.

PM'd

• I'd pay $10 for an ex-42

• jihan128jihan128 Member
    edited January 2020

@RaveX said:

Currently transferring all my stuff to servers i own, so all my hetzner boxes will be cancelled in a few days

interested in AX51-NVME

• AX41 and AX41-NVMe are available to order from the shop.

• @Kodis said:
    AX41 and AX41-NVMe are available to order from the shop.

They're available however with a delay to delivery.

Cheers

• @RaveX said:

@Zeniic said:

@RaveX said:

Gimme offers.

PM'd

• Well what a pity RaveX is banned ...

• @jihan128 said:
    Well what a pity RaveX is banned ...

I refused to deal with him after his PM offering his server for a fee - he was unable to post any proof of owning the server/s in question and would not deal with any verification I attempted.

He mentioned successfully transferring the server to another LET member... I hope they were not scammed.

• @Zeniic said:

@jihan128 said:

I refused to deal with him after his PM offering his server for a fee - he was unable to post any proof of owning the server/s in question and would not deal with any verification I attempted.

He mentioned successfully transferring the server to another LET member... I hope they were not scammed.

I had the same type of experience.

• @network33 said:

@Zeniic said:

@jihan128 said:

I had the same type of experience.

I guess we've figured out why he was banned.
    Good riddance.

• Well scammers everywhere

• he will be back with another nick as long as theres a market for these.

• MikasaMikasa Member
    edited January 2020

Any idea when will the finland location be available?
    @Hetzner_OL

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

All that I can say is that we are working as quickly as we can to make them available there. We'll change the website/Robot when they become available in Finland. --Katie

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • I have one EX-42 available for transfer if still need please PM asap because I'll cancel this server end of month . Invoice generated in first month.

• @newbiemasih said:
    I have one EX-42 available for transfer if still need please PM asap because I'll cancel this server end of month . Invoice generated in first month.

EX42 (2x4 TB HDD) ?

• @LightBlade said:

@newbiemasih said:
    I have one EX-42 available for transfer if still need please PM asap because I'll cancel this server end of month . Invoice generated in first month.

EX42 (2x4 TB HDD) ?

No 2x512 GB NVME