Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
BanditHost - EPYC/Ryzen VPS! Monthly Donation Deal - Australian Red Cross
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

BanditHost - EPYC/Ryzen VPS! Monthly Donation Deal - Australian Red Cross

DelongDelong Member, Provider


What's this?
Every month we're going to be donating 5% of all orders and renewals to a different charity!
This month we'll be donating to the Australian Red Cross!
Also we'll be running 10% off everything from now until the 17th, use promo code JAN10%OFF

What's the catch?
Same as always, say no to the alphabet bois! So nothing illegal and don't be a jerk.
We'll tally up the count at the end of the month and send out the donation to the charity of the month!

Here's some deals!

UT-XS-NVMe
1 CPU Core
1 GB Ram
10 GB NVMe Disk
1 TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Starting at $3.3/m

UT-S-NVMe
2 CPU Core
2 GB Ram
25 GB NVMe Disk
2 TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Starting at $5.08/m

UT-Ryzen-S-VPS
1 CPU Core
1 GB Ram
10 GB NVMe Disk (12 GB with Semi-Annual, 15 GB with Annual payments)
1 TB Bandwidth (2 TB with Annual Payments)
1 IPv4
Starting at $5.94/m

See the full line up here!

Comments

  • gtxrgtxr Member

    I am happy with ryzen spec from banditos

    Thanked by 1Delong
  • That's super awesome to see you are going to donate to different charities! <3

    Dudes and dudettes, if you haven't tried Bandit Host yet then you're missing out on some high grade potassium!

    Thanked by 1Delong

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • DelongDelong Member, Provider

    Thanks!
    If anyone has some suggestions for next months donation let me know! I’ll put out a few polls at some point around the 20th to vote on!

  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited January 8

    Robin Hood in the house.. albeit one that doesn't steal money.. maybe sisters?

    Thanked by 1Delong

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • @poisson said:
    Robin Hood in the house.. albeit one that doesn't steal money.. maybe sisters?

    I think the sisters would be throwing themselves at this man, no need for stealing ;)

    @Delong said:
    Thanks!
    If anyone has some suggestions for next months donation let me know! I’ll put out a few polls at some point around the 20th to vote on!

    Sounds good :)

    Thanked by 2Delong poisson

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    Nicely done @Delong nicely done :)

    Thanked by 1Delong

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • thedpthedp Member

    God bless.

    Thanked by 1Delong

    Dictionary Word Domain Auction | IT-Related Domains Auction
    Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domains For Sale!

  • The Ryzen L package is less than $20 and it has 4 3950x cores that will destroy everything in its path. I'm not joking, it's the most powerful VPS I have used.

    The EPYC is slightly less insane but it's one hell of a workhorse, and has the option to purchase block storage in 100gb increments for $1 which might not be the cheapest rate but in 100gb blocks it's actually perfect for expanding my nextCloud as needed, etc. The array was recently upgraded and performance is excellent (RAID 10 I believe)

    Network in Utah is excellent, I have very low latency to Australia and have seen googledrive achieve the full gigabit speed. Never had any problems with anything.

    Sometimes there are things in life genuinely worth paying a couple of bucks more for, and in my opinion Bandit Host is one of the hosts that applies to. I got my VPSs cheap nice and early but I'd pay more, it's quality and worth it.

    @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    Thanked by 4poisson Jord gtxr Delong

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    dahartigan said: @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    Yes sir, once we are ready to go live in the US I shall be using @Delong, he provides a fantastic service :)

    Thanked by 2dahartigan Delong

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • gtxrgtxr Member

    @dahartigan said:
    The Ryzen L package is less than $20 and it has 4 3950x cores that will destroy everything in its path. I'm not joking, it's the most powerful VPS I have used.

    The EPYC is slightly less insane but it's one hell of a workhorse, and has the option to purchase block storage in 100gb increments for $1 which might not be the cheapest rate but in 100gb blocks it's actually perfect for expanding my nextCloud as needed, etc. The array was recently upgraded and performance is excellent (RAID 10 I believe)

    Network in Utah is excellent, I have very low latency to Australia and have seen googledrive achieve the full gigabit speed. Never had any problems with anything.

    Sometimes there are things in life genuinely worth paying a couple of bucks more for, and in my opinion Bandit Host is one of the hosts that applies to. I got my VPSs cheap nice and early but I'd pay more, it's quality and worth it.

    @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    I was lucky getting 5 cores 3950X + 5Gb RAM for $15.19/month from @Delong
    This monster is too POWERFULL compared with my old vps on Vultr ($20/month)

    The reason I chose banditos :
    1. AMD Ryzen 3950X
    2. NVME disk
    3. Good Data Center (WebNX)

    Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • @gtxr said:

    @dahartigan said:
    The Ryzen L package is less than $20 and it has 4 3950x cores that will destroy everything in its path. I'm not joking, it's the most powerful VPS I have used.

    The EPYC is slightly less insane but it's one hell of a workhorse, and has the option to purchase block storage in 100gb increments for $1 which might not be the cheapest rate but in 100gb blocks it's actually perfect for expanding my nextCloud as needed, etc. The array was recently upgraded and performance is excellent (RAID 10 I believe)

    Network in Utah is excellent, I have very low latency to Australia and have seen googledrive achieve the full gigabit speed. Never had any problems with anything.

    Sometimes there are things in life genuinely worth paying a couple of bucks more for, and in my opinion Bandit Host is one of the hosts that applies to. I got my VPSs cheap nice and early but I'd pay more, it's quality and worth it.

    @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    I was lucky getting 5 cores 3950X + 5Gb RAM for $15.19/month from @Delong
    This monster is too POWERFULL compared with my old vps on Vultr ($20/month)

    The reason I chose banditos :
    1. AMD Ryzen 3950X
    2. NVME disk
    3. Good Data Center (WebNX)

    Woah that's a steal! The benefits of getting in early for a good deal :-)

    @Jord said:

    dahartigan said: @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    Yes sir, once we are ready to go live in the US I shall be using @Delong, he provides a fantastic service :)

    Now I'm imagining a panda in the canyons of Utah frolicking about..

    Thanked by 1gtxr

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    dahartigan said: Now I'm imagining a panda in the canyons of Utah frolicking about..

    Thanked by 1dahartigan

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • DelongDelong Member, Provider

    @dahartigan said:
    The Ryzen L package is less than $20 and it has 4 3950x cores that will destroy everything in its path. I'm not joking, it's the most powerful VPS I have used.

    The EPYC is slightly less insane but it's one hell of a workhorse, and has the option to purchase block storage in 100gb increments for $1 which might not be the cheapest rate but in 100gb blocks it's actually perfect for expanding my nextCloud as needed, etc. The array was recently upgraded and performance is excellent (RAID 10 I believe)

    Network in Utah is excellent, I have very low latency to Australia and have seen googledrive achieve the full gigabit speed. Never had any problems with anything.

    Sometimes there are things in life genuinely worth paying a couple of bucks more for, and in my opinion Bandit Host is one of the hosts that applies to. I got my VPSs cheap nice and early but I'd pay more, it's quality and worth it.

    @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    You are correct sir! We had a brief outage last week to upgrade and add additional disk, all HDD storage is RAID10 on our EPYC node.

    @Jord said:

    dahartigan said: @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    Yes sir, once we are ready to go live in the US I shall be using @Delong, he provides a fantastic service :)

    Nice! Glad to hear you've got some faith in the Bandits!

    @dahartigan said:

    @gtxr said:

    @dahartigan said:
    The Ryzen L package is less than $20 and it has 4 3950x cores that will destroy everything in its path. I'm not joking, it's the most powerful VPS I have used.

    The EPYC is slightly less insane but it's one hell of a workhorse, and has the option to purchase block storage in 100gb increments for $1 which might not be the cheapest rate but in 100gb blocks it's actually perfect for expanding my nextCloud as needed, etc. The array was recently upgraded and performance is excellent (RAID 10 I believe)

    Network in Utah is excellent, I have very low latency to Australia and have seen googledrive achieve the full gigabit speed. Never had any problems with anything.

    Sometimes there are things in life genuinely worth paying a couple of bucks more for, and in my opinion Bandit Host is one of the hosts that applies to. I got my VPSs cheap nice and early but I'd pay more, it's quality and worth it.

    @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    I was lucky getting 5 cores 3950X + 5Gb RAM for $15.19/month from @Delong
    This monster is too POWERFULL compared with my old vps on Vultr ($20/month)

    The reason I chose banditos :
    1. AMD Ryzen 3950X
    2. NVME disk
    3. Good Data Center (WebNX)

    Woah that's a steal! The benefits of getting in early for a good deal :-)

    @Jord said:

    dahartigan said: @Jord new UTAH location for BaseServ?

    Yes sir, once we are ready to go live in the US I shall be using @Delong, he provides a fantastic service :)

    Now I'm imagining a panda in the canyons of Utah frolicking about..

    Thanks for the kind words @gtxr glad your enjoying the VPS!
    @dahartigan he caught the deal AND the prize ha.

    This is how I think the panda's frolic in that area.

    Thanked by 2gtxr dahartigan
  • @Delong said:
    @dahartigan he caught the deal AND the prize ha.

    This is how I think the panda's frolic in that area.

    Hahaha that panda looks very happy

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    dahartigan said: Hahaha that panda looks very happy

    I'm always happy sir :D

    Thanked by 2dahartigan Delong

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • bdlbdl Member

    Thankyou @Delong for helping out the Australian Red Cross during this difficult time.

  • DelongDelong Member, Provider

    @bdl said:
    Thankyou @Delong for helping out the Australian Red Cross during this difficult time.

    Absolutely our pleasure!
    Don't forget to mention a charity so I can list it to be voted on for next months donation!

    Thanked by 1bdl
  • I'm going to throw out a suggestion for a charity: autismspeaks.org (or any autism charity really)

    It's a very personal one for me, our beautiful little boy has autism (non verbal) and the support he gets from his therapists is incredible. We're personally lucky and grateful that insurance covers most of our costs, but for so many that's not possible and it's a real shame.

    Tl;dr buy VPS now.

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    @dahartigan said:
    I'm going to throw out a suggestion for a charity: autismspeaks.org (or any autism charity really)

    It's a very personal one for me, our beautiful little boy has autism (non verbal) and the support he gets from his therapists is incredible. We're personally lucky and grateful that insurance covers most of our costs, but for so many that's not possible and it's a real shame.

    My sister suffers the same and it is hard. I bet a part of his brain is sharp like a mofo though man!!

    Thanks for the website, added to my annual list :)

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • DelongDelong Member, Provider

    @dahartigan said:
    I'm going to throw out a suggestion for a charity: autismspeaks.org (or any autism charity really)

    It's a very personal one for me, our beautiful little boy has autism (non verbal) and the support he gets from his therapists is incredible. We're personally lucky and grateful that insurance covers most of our costs, but for so many that's not possible and it's a real shame.

    Tl;dr buy VPS now.

    Noted! I agree, finding a good therapist is difficult, I'd imagine finding a phenomenal therapist within that area would be even more difficult. One day we'll all just have universal healthcare and it'll be one less stress off everyone's plate.

    @seriesn said:

    @dahartigan said:
    I'm going to throw out a suggestion for a charity: autismspeaks.org (or any autism charity really)

    It's a very personal one for me, our beautiful little boy has autism (non verbal) and the support he gets from his therapists is incredible. We're personally lucky and grateful that insurance covers most of our costs, but for so many that's not possible and it's a real shame.

    My sister suffers the same and it is hard. I bet a part of his brain is sharp like a mofo though man!!

    Thanks for the website, added to my annual list :)

    Sounds like we got 2 votes for autismspeaks.org!

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
Sign In or Register to comment.