Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

need some information regarding my required setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need some information regarding my required setup

Please bear with me.
I am planning to get windows dedicated server. I will use it to run multiple linux desktops on it using virtual machine. Each virtual machine will run OBS to stream content to different sites. Am i thinking practically, before you start answering, i have no interest and patience to setup and maintain nginx with rtmp. I was thinking of just getting 2GB vps everytime i need to start a new stream channel, but it can become too expensive with multiple VPS. Restream.io is not feasible as i need same multiple broadcasts to send to them. Furthermore OBS does not allow broadcast to multiple places at one time.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

i am sharing low end cpu(OBS eats CPU) what i have tested and client satisfied

E3-12xxv2,3 5 - can handle 1 steam OBS instance with smooth stream 1080p
    i7- 3770 - can handle 1 steam OBS instance with smooth stream 1080p. But when time goes you need to close and start again

Dont think VPS will be better if you need good quality stream

Sharing CPU core is not advisable for OBS

you can even get a E3, 8GB RAM, 120gb ssd,port speed 200mbps under 30 usd ..look around LET for dedicated server