Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes : New Year - New Location: Pre-order special+Q1 Bonanza+Switcher & Bencher Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes : New Year - New Location: Pre-order special+Q1 Bonanza+Switcher & Bencher Special

This is exactly what your web project/website will scream, once you finally treat her right, upgrade her from an old server and treat her with a fresh Nexus Bytes AMD Ryzen powered NVME VPS! You should treat her right because she is a princess! A prince of your project is a boy! If your VPS is Gender Fluid, It should be treated with royal treatment!

To Start q1 With a bang, this will be our only "MegaAMDPromo" for the whole q1 and these promos will expire on the 31st of January, 2020. To be clear, this will be our only Premium VPS promo for q1 of 2020. Grab em now, regret later :lol:

Plans starting as lows as: $2.56/mo (With annual payment for new members, even cheaper for existing!. If you are not part of the Family Yet, this is best the time!

Order and configure here:
AMD Ryzen Powered VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16 (LA won't be provisioned till the 10th)

For New Family Member:
Discount Code: NEWYEARNEWME25 - 25% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
Discount Code: NEWYEARFAMILY30 - 30% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

Sweet-Switch Special

Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special

RAM: 1 GB
Storage: 15 GB (20 GB With Annual Payment)
Bandwidth: 1000 GB (@1Gbit)
CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
IPv4: 1
IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
Free Blesta Billing Software or
Free Windows Server 19 Standard License (With Annual Payment)
NAT Backup VPS.
From $2.56/mo or less

There are more customizable plans available on our website! You get the best $ value when you order with annual payment.

Storage VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=10 (NY and LA storage will be available starting the 10th)

For New Family Member:
Storage VPS Discount Code: NewYearNewStorage10 - 10% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020

For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
Storage VPS Code: NewYearStorageFamily15 - 15% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

Also, a quick disclaimer: Signup today, or ya'll ain't getting this till next year. Lalalalala

On another very important news:

With Chinese New Year Approaching, We are excited to announce our 3rd home! Los Angeles, California!!

Location (LA, CA, USA)
Test IPv4: lgla.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgla.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Services from the new location will become available to the general public starting January the 15th.

Now I don't want you to wait! We got some pre-order special located here, with some added hybrid fun ;)
https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=17
from as low as $2.50/mo.

Please only select LA as the location. If you select another location, your order will be canceled.
Pre-order will end on Jan 10th.
Approximate delivery time: From Jan 10th-Jan 15th.

Additional 2nd storage can be purchased for $1/mo/100GB.

Existing Family Members Gets An Additional 5% off with code:
LAPREFAM5- 5% Annual or Semi-annual - Expires on 01/10/2020

Powered by Ryzen 3900x and raid protected NVMe+HDD Combo

Quick FAQ:
* We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum
* Test IP and Test Download:
* 48 Hours Refund Policy
* Free NAT BackupVPS
* TOS/AUP TLDR; Don't be a dick, don't behave like a criminal. Don't get in trouble, don't get me in trouble.
* Free Blesta Billing Software
* Free Windows Server 19 standard license with Annual and Semi-Annual payments (VPS-2G and above)
* DirectAdmin+Softacolous Bundle @$3/mo with code : Bundle50
* Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special
* Bencher Special: Signup and share your bench results by commenting below, receive free 1-month service credit!
* Premium VPS CPU Type: Ryzen 7 3700x/3900x (no manual requests)
* /64 IPv6 available in USA only.
* Nested Virt Enabled
* All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing for your plan.
* Promo Plan cannot replace any existing service.
* If you cancel any existing service within 30 days of signing up for the new promo plan, your promo discount will expire.

I am a poll
  1. Answer No for Yes, Yes for No22 votes
    1. Yes but No
      27.27%
    2. No but Yes
      72.73%

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

You're welcome :joy:

• @Jord said:
    You're welcome :joy:

I love you Jordi El Niño Polla!

Thanked by 2Jord ViridWeb
  • Although I'm not using NexusBytes right now, But I'm a big fan of their services...

NexusBytes is prem sirs.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

@MohamadSY said:
    Although I'm not using NexusBytes right now, But I'm a big fan of their services...

Thanks for the kind word boss! You are always welcome to join back :)

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

EDIT: Redacted stupid comment :sunglasses:

• @FrankZ said:
    EDIT: Redacted stupid comment :sunglasses:

-./ now I will never know the shit talk that happens behind my back. Not cool!! 😂

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seriesn said:
    -./ now I will never know the shit talk that happens behind my back. Not cool!! 😂

Sir do you want it to be restored? :D

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

Sir do you want it to be restored? :D

Nah. Just curious. Really didn't see and I don't know if I want to see.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I did not say anything to offend you. I had gotten excited by your offer and said...

LAX yea, Now I want it, I really want it, but can I justify it...
    wheels are spinning.
    Its too bad that the NEWYEARNEWME25 code can't be applied to the Pre-Order Special :wink:

• @FrankZ said:
    I did not say anything to offend you. I had gotten excited by your offer and said...

LAX yea, Now I want it, I really want it, but can I justify it...
    wheels are spinning.
    Its too bad that the NEWYEARNEWME25 code can't be applied to the Pre-Order Special :wink:

Nicely done pun! Join the family :)

Switcher and bencher offer still applies ;)

• NEXUS BYTE CHEAT CODE

This offer by @seriesn has lots of ways to save money, and it might be difficult to see how to link them all up, but I think I have unlocked the ultimate cheat code combining various offers for the ultimate New Year deal.

What you need: a VPS that has been idling for several months, annual payment and a benchmarking tool like YABS:

1. With an existing idling VPS, you qualify for the Switch promotion where you pay 12 months and get 4 months free
    2. Annual payment apply NEWYEARNEWME25 code for recurring 25%
    3. Post a benchmark and get one month free service credit

How does it all work out in terms of numbers? Let me use the VPS-4G plan as illustration (4 Ryzen 3700X vCores, 4GB RAM, 80GB NVMe, 4TB B/W).

• Annual price: 16 * 12 months = $192
    • After applying 25% coupon: 0.75 * 192 = $144
    • Switch promotion + posting benchmark: free additional 5 months (total 17 months for $144 annual payment)

Your monthly price using this cheat code: 144 / 17 = $8.47

Note: you are also getting a 80GB NAT Backup VPS, free Blesta Billing software and Windows 2019 server license!

I think @seriesn might have gone a little bit crazy with these offers. Better grab them this year. There may not be any left next year!

Thanked by 2sonic vyas11
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

@poisson said:
    NEXUS BYTE CHEAT CODE

This offer by @seriesn has lots of ways to save money, and it might be difficult to see how to link them all up, but I think I have unlocked the ultimate cheat code combining various offers for the ultimate New Year deal.

What you need: a VPS that has been idling for several months, annual payment and a benchmarking tool like YABS:

1. With an existing idling VPS, you qualify for the Switch promotion where you pay 12 months and get 4 months free

How does it all work out in terms of numbers? Let me use the VPS-4G plan as illustration (4 Ryzen 3700X vCores, 4GB RAM, 80GB NVMe, 4TB B/W).

• Switch promotion + posting benchmark: free additional 5 months (total 17 months for $144 annual payment)

Note: you are also getting a 80GB NAT Backup VPS, free Blesta Billing software and Windows 2019 server license!

I think @seriesn might have gone a little bit crazy with these offers. Better grab them this year. There may not be any left next year!

Thanks, @poisson. I could not have explained this any better! It is hard to summarize major promos without lines of text, but wow! You have done a great job!

In his honor for a super limited time, use code: poisson for an additional 10% Discount on the LA Pre-Orders with either Semi-Annual or Annual Signups :). Limited QTY.

• Banging dealz has already started @Jord

Getting some Nexus Bytes bamboo for new year?

• @seriesn said:

@poisson said:
    NEXUS BYTE CHEAT CODE

Thanks, @poisson. I could not have explained this any better! It is hard to summarize major promos without lines of text, but wow! You have done a great job!

In his honor for a super limited time, use code: poisson for an additional 10% Discount on the LA Pre-Orders with either Semi-Annual or Annual Signups :). Limited QTY.

Only for existing customers?

• @Turboooo said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:
    NEXUS BYTE CHEAT CODE

Both new and existing. Existing family members get a slightly higher discount for buying another service on this promo.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

@poisson said:
    Banging dealz has already started @Jord

What is the discount for using the code “bamboo” ? @seriesn

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

21.73% sir if you use the discount code "bamboo" on yearly purchases

• @Jord said:

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

95% with coupon SHAFTBAMBOO

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @poisson said:

@Jord said:

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

Coupon code does not work. :smile:

Cheers and best for New Year’s

@poisson said:

I AM IN :D

@FAT32 said:

@poisson said:

Congrats sir, welcome to the PANDA family :D

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Turboooo said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:
    NEXUS BYTE CHEAT CODE

Poisson code is for a limited time for any customers. :). Join the family so you can get the best discount moving forward :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

GettingShafted (TM) - Put this code in the comment section/additional note section when you order and Unleash 10Gbit connection :)

Thanked by 3Jord FAT32 dahartigan

@seriesn said:

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

GettingShafted (TM) - Put this code in the comment section/additional note section when you order and Unleash is 10Gbit connection :)

WOW I feel loved today, two discount codes now with a panda theme :joy:

• @FAT32 said:

@poisson said:

Dick. I woke up, saw this while still half asleep, panicked and than realized, source code editing. Quality Job sir. Quality Job!!

• @Jord said:

@seriesn said:

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

GettingShafted (TM) - Put this code in the comment section/additional note section when you order and Unleash is 10Gbit connection :)

Me always love you, loooong time.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@seriesn said:
    Dick. I woke up, saw this while still half asleep, panicked and than realized, source code editing. Quality Job sir. Quality Job!!

Sorry :cold_sweat:

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson

@FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

Sorry :cold_sweat:

Nicely done sir, nicely done...

Thanked by 1FAT32

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

@vyas11 said:

@poisson said:

Me always love you, loooong time.

Well the Panda loves you longgggg time too...

Thanked by 1seriesn