Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sending bitcoins without having bitcoins.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sending bitcoins without having bitcoins.

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Heya!

As topic title, need to send some bitcoins(bitcoins as in 0.00) and can pay with paypal. Is there any online platform that can handle this without creating a wallet.. etc?

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@randvegeta said:
    What?

Online platform, i buy bitcoins with paypal. The platform sends the bitcoin money to an account of my desire. No registrations or anything.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2019

Unichange

Edit: Oops, looks like they don’t exist anymore.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2019

I used this one in the past: https://bit4coin.net/en/bitcoin-gift-card

Not anonymous though.

@Ympker said:

Not anonymous though.

Is there any platform with custom price tag rather than fixed?

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited December 2019

Paxful, Xcoins and bunch of other potential ways to get scammed. Why not just buy on an exchange like Coinbase and immediately send? They would be in your wallet for like five minutes

Your losing all anonymity using paypal to send your money anyways

• @armandorg said:

@Ympker said:

Not anonymous though.

Is there any platform with custom price tag rather than fixed?

Not that I know of.

• And, we would be talking about a risk for the merchant here. If you paid with PayPal, and they sent the crypto, they'd be f*ked if you charged back/disputed/etc (not saying you would, though).

You're better off using an exchange like Coinbase. Safe and reliable.

Thanked by 1armandorg

@FlamesRunner said:
    And, we would be talking about a risk for the merchant here. If you paid with PayPal, and they sent the crypto, they'd be f*ked if you charged back/disputed/etc (not saying you would, though).

You have a point.

• Sending bitcoins without having bitcoins

I was wondering the same, when a guy hacked my computer, recorded my browsing history, taped me from my webcam while I was playing with my little soldier, and menaced to send it to all my address book contacts, if I was not paying him in bitcoins. I had no idea how to pay him... by the way, I never had a webcam :wink:

• Get ready to pay a bunch of fees. Like 20%

@SteveMC said:

Sending bitcoins without having bitcoins

I was wondering the same, when a guy hacked my computer, recorded my browsing history, taped me from my webcam while I was playing with my little soldier, and menaced to send it to all my address book contacts, if I was not paying him in bitcoins. I had no idea how to pay him... by the way, I never had a webcam :wink:

People actually fell for that. Ive seen bitcoin addres going to 20k€ in a few weeks after i received one like this aswell.