Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM LEB Special Offer - Same Offer As Before, Just with Updated Stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM LEB Special Offer - Same Offer As Before, Just with Updated Stock

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

LowEndBox Readers Offer

1 CPU Core Access @ 2.33Ghz
128MB of Guaranteed Ram
192MB of Burstable Ram
20gb of Storage
500gb of Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
$1.50/month Plus 25% off the first month!
Direct Signup Link (Promo Code: = LEBPROMO) ~ Discounts Your Bill To $1.13 For The First Month

--
We ran out of stock on this offer rather quickly, so we figured we'd post it on LET once we had sufficient stock.

TEST IP: 64.79.107.38
Current Stock: 20 - We'll keep increasing it as interest is shown.
Signup Link: http://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=8

Comments

• Looks good. Do you allow IRC?

• Yes we do.

• edited February 2012

Snappity snap Ü

Hmm, I've paid and have the receipt from google but I'm showing as unpaid… don't be binning my order (invoice #251) please!

Edit: Sweet, got mine, chars!

• Do you have 256mb yearly plan?

• @vanilla - Your VPS should be setup. We have to manually verify GC payments at this time.

@cosmicgate - You can order them from us annually for $39.95 at your choice of locations.

• Instant set up!
    !(http://up.yfushost.com/upload/1330248394x-822237970.jpg)
    Wonder why ping suddenly jump from 234ms to 344ms

• location of this vps?

• @BlueVm aye, all good now; try to use checkout where I can; I hate PayPal!!!
    @peppr Pennsylvania afaik

OpenVPN up & running, getting good stable throughput so far from the UK with hulu, cheers Justin Ü

I've booted since I 'benched' but IO ~80MB/s, network ~10.5MB/s, a steal for $1.50 (70p with the discount :P)

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited February 2012

@BlueVm missing centos minimal or cpanel dnsonly images. It would be great if you add them ;)

bench

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency :  1786.633 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 192 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime :   11 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 9.76MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Atlanta GA: 6.46MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 8.46MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.15MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 7.79MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 8.00MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.71MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 8.73MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 3.89MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 9.58MB/s
    I/O speed :  87.0 MB/s

• AndriAndri Member
    edited February 2012

Bought one. Agree with CentOS Minimal. Yet CentOS+Kloxo just made my day. :D

• Performance was good until this morning. I guess there's new clients on the node and they're all running dd tests and benchmarks. God I wish people would stop with that crap.

• Waiting on setup, #267

;)

• What raid you running on the servers, And are they colocated?

• It appears that BlueVM's site is down.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@TheHackBox said: It appears that BlueVM's site is down.

the domain don't resolve, it seems a problem with the authoritative dns 199.19.106.131 which isn't reachable

• Were aware our website is down alomg with about 25% of our client base we have found the issue and are restarting the effected machines now.

• @BlueVM said: Were aware our website is down alomg with about 25% of our client base we have found the issue and are restarting the effected machines now.

Looks like it is still having issues.

• Yep, still having issues. I ordered my VPS last night, setup was pretty quick, but other than that there has mostly just been server downtime. Additionally, there is little to no communication about these issues to clients -- I only learned about this by stumbling on this forum post here. At the least there should be an email sent out to inform clients that BlueVM is aware of the downtime and that they are working to fix it. There should also be a twitter for this (since their website is down also). That being said, after some research it appears that Justin with BlueVM has a pretty shady past so I am went ahead and cancalled my renewing subscription on paypal. I will use the VPS for the rest of the month if it gets going again soon, and if things improve I would be happy to renew my service. If these issues aren't fixed soon then I will have to ask for a refund though (although people who dealt with Justin in his prior experiences claim to have never gotten refunds for his services)

• Sadly my machine was effected hopefully it comes back up

• @cdunwody - Your absolutely right, we should have a twitter feed for when servers go down. This is the first time our servers have had any downtime since the beginning of January and it's hopefully the last for a while.

Some of our machines are still booting and running fsck for data integrity. About 90% of our clients are back online. If you were effected by the outage you are eligible to receive a 5% SLA discount on next months bill for the outage. Feel free to open a ticket with us if your VPS went offline during this time.

• even your client side does not work, I can't log in.
    do you know that?

• @LAKid said: even your client side does not work, I can't log in.

do you know that?

yes cant login too. ;(

• Try checking the "remember me" box. For some reason if you had a session before its trying to use that one instead of generating a new one.

• yes the login works that way..

• that's so funny, it works that way :)

• The session issue has been fixed. The shutdown didn't delete the TMP session files which caused sessions to stick and not work. They are working now.

• yup, it works...

• ...and we're out of stock again.

• We have an additional 20 stock on this offer right now.