Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

StockServers Dedi Sale from $20/mo (Los Angeles, Miami)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers Dedi Sale from $20/mo (Los Angeles, Miami)

Hello all!

We're back again with a new and different offers with dedicated servers starting from just $20/mo in LAX & MIA. If the offers below aren't up to your requirements please just contact one of our sales staff and we can provide a whole host of options.

Be aware all servers are manually setup and it may take up to 1 business day, for these dedicated servers only.

Los Angeles

Intel X3430 (or similar)
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x2TB HDD 
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit (swap to 100Mbit unmetered for $5/mo extra)
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$30/mo - Only 3 instock

Intel i3-2120 (or similar)
16GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$20 with promo code G4U43LW5XX - Only 1 instock

Miami

Intel i3-2120 (or similar)
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$20 with promo code G4U43LW5XX - Only 1 instock

Location Information
LAX - Test IP (69.12.66.26/2607:fcd0:0:a::2)
MIA - Test IP (173.44.32.10/2607:ff48:0:a:b:c:d:666)

Additional Information
All services benefit from Quadranets 3Gbit VEST DDoS protection and benefit from their enterprise grade network. All services are eligible for BGP sessions and bring your own IP.

Comments

• My server has been pending for nearly a month waiting for provisioning. Do you have any estimation how long I have to wait?

Thanked by 1webclouddev
  • levnode said: My server has been pending for nearly a month waiting for provisioning. Do you have any estimation how long I have to wait?

It's already provisioned in the morning. I forgot to check before commenting. Thank you! :D

Thanked by 1StockServers