Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does soyoustart staff will work on xmas?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does soyoustart staff will work on xmas?

yesterday I register an account.for tax-free I provided they doc.and they told me my account has been validated now.but after I paid invoice.The invoice is We check your payment manually
now.
and ticket no one reply again......
I just want ask they will back today or not....
I really need they help me.thx everyone.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Christmas time, man

• TravTrav Member
    edited December 2019

Gotta take a break sometime.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

Invoice will mark as paid mostly within few hours
    And for support, they are even slow on normal days.
    But if you call them directly then they are quick and fast.

I personally call them soon after opening a support ticket..

Edited: If you have only billing related issue then I'm sure the staff on phone will tell you billing department will work on office hour

• @ViridWeb said:
    Invoice will mark as paid mostly within few hours
    And for support, they are even slow on normal days.
    But if you call them directly then they are quick and fast.

I personally call them soon after opening a support ticket..

Edited: If you have only billing related issue then I'm sure the staff on phone will tell you billing department will work on office hour

12hours now.still not mark paid

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@joker28 said:
    12hours now.still not mark paid

Do not waste your time to get ticket reply. They sometime takes 7+ days to reply (My personal experience)

Call them directly..

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

DC works 24/7 but for billing stuff, you gonna have a bad time.
    Maybe 27th or 30/31th.

• Good luck getting a reply from OVH support, has nothing to do with Christmas they usually don't reply at all, maybe after 4 weeks if you keep pushing.

Thanked by 2HostDoc Electr0man
  • Well, most providers will not respond as quickly as their normal standards during this period. You should take q chill pill and enjoy your own holiday.

• I personally never had issue with the support of OVH/SYS/Kimsufi (Quebec), always quick to answer. However, I think that, in case of late reply, a tweet might help hurry things.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

As others have said, you'll be lucky if you get a response on normal days

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

joker28 said: 12hours now.still not mark paid

Its Christmas! As many people around the world, not many people work on a public holiday. ;)

ViridWeb said: Call them directly..

For a billing issue? On the 25th? Probably for not even 30$? Nah..

• 72h

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited December 2019

SYS - US/CA replied way faster even in weekends.
    SYS - IE/EU .. you can forget about them.. they may or may not reply even if that is working hours.

On the other hand any account verification will take much longer than you could expect. there isn't fixed time frame. If just one of your server order is stuck for rare occasions, just wait. You aren't the only one.

• @mrclown said:
    SYS - US/CA replied way faster even in weekends.
    SYS - IE/EU .. you can forget about them.. they may or may not reply even if that is working hours.

On the other hand any account verification will take much longer than you could expect. there isn't fixed time frame. If just one of your server order is stuck for rare occasions, just wait. You aren't the only one.

I do not know.why my account get tax free yesterday and buy an server yesterday and it need validation again.....

• joker28 said: I do not know.why my account get tax free yesterday and buy an server yesterday and it need validation again.....

If it's paypal, it would take a little time IIRC.

• It's Christmas I doubt anyone at OVH is working on billing related tickets even on a normal day they can take days anyway.

• @sdglhm said:

joker28 said: I do not know.why my account get tax free yesterday and buy an server yesterday and it need validation again.....

If it's paypal, it would take a little time IIRC.

yes.I use paypal.but still not validation.