Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec - Daily Holiday Deals (Day 4 of 6)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec - Daily Holiday Deals (Day 4 of 6)

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Here's our 12/23 offer. You can find the remaining offers tomorrow and Wednesday here: Dedispec Daily Deals. Sorry for the late post for these. If someone wants one of the first deals because it wasn't posted here please DM me (I'll allow late orders for 24h). I'll leave off any offers over $84/month.

Each deal is only valid for one day, and they are in no specific order (there is no best deal day). Deals will not be honored after the day they were valid. I’ll post in this thread each day with the new offer, otherwise the above link is the promotional page. No adjustments to existing services. New orders only.

12/23 Deal: Dual Intel Xeon 5639
2 Processors - 2.13Ghz Turbo (12 Cores / 24 Threads)
16GB DDR3 ECC RAM
240GB SSD or 2x 500GB HDD or 3x 250GB HDD (For either HDD option please request via order notes)
1Gbit Port: 100TB Monthly Transfer

$35/month

Order Now!

Comments

• Are there any LET special?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2019

10Gbps @ 100TB and Im in xD

Lets hope to see that on 24th or 25th day.

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

12/24 Deal: Dual Intel Xeon 5420
    2 Processors - 2.50Ghz Turbo (8 Cores / 8 Threads)
    16GB DDR2 ECC RAM
    240GB SSD or 500GB HDD or 2x 250GB HDD  (For the 2x HDD option please request via order notes)
    1Gbit Port: 100TB Monthly Transfer

$27/month

Order Now! 

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Merry Christmas :)

The final day brings back all previous offers for the day, as well as a couple new offers. All deals are on the event page below to make it easier. Enjoy!

Dedispec Day of Deals Event