Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HoHoHoleyDeals|Free Giveaways|Switcher Promo|Free Backup VPS|Free Blesta|AMD+NVMe Beast - NexusBytes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HoHoHoleyDeals|Free Giveaways|Switcher Promo|Free Backup VPS|Free Blesta|AMD+NVMe Beast - NexusBytes

seriesnseriesn Member
edited December 2019 in Offers

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Nexus Bytes is coming to TOWN!

It is Christmas, the season of giving, and the Nexus Bytes elf workshop has been very, very busy. The elves have come up with three Christmas raffles for the LET community!

1. The Spirit of Giving Raffle

This is the season of giving and we want to give back to the LET community for their tremendous support this year! One lucky forum member will receive a VPS-2G plan for a year!

However, because it is the season of giving, you will be Santa, not us. Every VPS order from now until 24th December 2019 is entitled to nominate one forum member to receive this gift. Not only do you get a shiny new VPS for Christmas, you also get to give out a shiny new box to someone else!

How does it work?

• Receiver has to be an active member of this community (active for at least 60 days with minimum 10 post count).
  • Post the last 4 digits of your order number in a comment below and tag the LET member that you wish to nominate to receive the prize. One nomination per order. The same forum user can be nominated by multiple users.

2. Pick your Double Raffle

Some of us need more cores. Some are RAM hungry. Others have storage obsessive compulsion disorder. Not to fret. The Nexus Bytes elves have made one special box this Christmas that doubles any resource, forever!

How does it work?

• Only applicable for orders with minimum 6 months payment term. Both new and existing Nexus Bytes Family Members are eligible. Every order has one chance to double a resource.
  • Please leave a note/additional comment on your order that you wish to be considered for the "Pick your Double Raffle" and which resource you wish to double on that order (choose either CPU, RAM or Storage).
  • Double your chances by posting the last 4 digits of your order in a comment below together with the resource you wish to double.

3. Speeding Ticket Raffle

The Nexus Bytes elves got together and asked themselves how fast a VPS could they make this Christmas. They made one special box that has a port speed of 10Gbps and doubles the bandwidth of that box, forever! Any faster and you will be getting a speeding ticket for Christmas.

How does it work?

• Only applicable for orders with minimum 6 months payment term. Both new and existing Nexus Bytes Family Members are eligible.
  • Please leave a note/additional comment on your order that you wish to be considered for the "Speeding Ticket Raffle".
  • Double your chances by posting the last 4 digits of your order in a comment.

Christmas Raffle FAQ

• Valid for all paid VPS orders placed between December 20th to December 24th 2019 (est)
  • Each order is eligible to enter all three raffles.
  • Winners will be announced on Christmas Day itself.

Thanked by 3poisson RecD KamalW

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

Can Santa Nexus Bytes make Christmas any better this year? Yes!!!

Santa Nexus Bytes is offering two special promotions this holiday season that can be combined with the Christmas Raffle!

Contract Buyout Special:

Want to snag that Nexus Bytes hosting offer really badly but you paid annually for a hosting plan half a year ago and now you can only drool at our offer? With our contract buyout special, you can now wipe that drool off your face.

Here's the deal: Purchase a Nexus Bytes hosting plan on annual payment terms and we will provide service credits for the full amount for the remaining term of your current hosting plan or up to 6 months worth of service, whichever is the lowest.

Note: you must have an active existing service with your current provider for at least 2 months.

Sweet Switch Special:

Considering switching to Nexus Bytes? Our Migrator Special sweetens the switch: pay for a quarter and get one month free. Pay two quarters, get two months free. Pay a year, four months free (that's as sweet as it gets).

Note: you must have an active existing service with your current provider for at least 2 months.

How To Redeem Switcher/Contract promo:

After you place your order with us,

1. Open a ticket titled "Switcher/Contract Buyout Special"
    2. Upload a screenshot showing your current active service (From your current provider's client area)
    3. Upload a screenshot of the most recently paid invoice
    4. Within 14 business days, upload the service cancelation confirmation screenshot from your current provider

Once we have verified your documents, we will manually extend your service accordingly and will notify you by responding to the ticket.

Please note the following:
    1. Service with existing provider should not be canceled before your Nexus Bytes service is activated.
    2. Both Sweet Switch and Contract Buyout Special can be enjoyed by both new and existing customers. However, they can only be applied to new orders, not existing services. Service with existing provider should not be canceled before your Nexus Bytes service is activated.

Nano SSD

SPACE 5GB (10GB With Annual Payment)
    RAM 512 MB
    BANDWIDTH 500 GB @100 Mbit
    CPU CORE 1 @3.5GHz+*
    IPv4 1

Link to Order @2.50/mo or $24/year

VPS 1g

RAM: 1 GB
    Storage: 15 GB (20 GB With Annual Payment)
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    Free Windows Server 19 Standard License (With Annual Payment)
    NAT Backup VPS.

Link to Order From $3.20/mo

VPS-2G

RAM 2 GB
    Storage 30 GB (40 GB With Annual Payment)
    Bandwidth 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
    CPU Core 2 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
    IPv4 1
    IPv6 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    Free Windows Server 19 Standard License (With Bi-Annual and Annual Payment)
    NAT Backup VPS.

Link to Order From $6.40/mo

Link to our current product line: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16

Directadmin/Softaculous Bundle (code : bundle50) $3/mo: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&bid=4

NVMe Plan Features:

• 20% Discount With Annual Payment
    • Scalable Resource (Upgrade/Downgrade Resources on the go. Storage is not downgradable. Minimum $5 Account Balance Required)
    • IPv6: /64 (NY Only)
    • Custom ISO: Yes
    • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU
    • NVMe Storage
    • Free Blesta Billing Software
    • Free Windows Server 19 Standard License with plan 1G and above.
    • Free NAT Backup VPS :
      • RAM: 384 MB
      • Storage: Equivalent to your VPS Storage Space
      • Bandwidth : 50xStorage Space@1Gbit
      • Shared IPv4 - 5 Open Port
      • CPU Core: [email protected] Shared
    • 48 Hours Money-Back Guarantee

Test IP :

Test IPv4: lgger.nexusbytes.com
    Test file: http://lgger.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Test IPv4: lgny.nexusbytes.com
    Test file: http://lgny.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

But! What if I am not ready to signup for the yearly plan?
    You can spin up any monthly plan and request to upgrade to the annual package later on, as long as you do so before your 2nd invoice is due :) (Promos,Discounts and plan upgrades will be applied automatically :)).

Accepted Payment Methods:

Debit/Credit Card
    Paypal
    Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

48 Hour Refund Policy
    TOS/AUP/SLA

TOS/AUP TLDR;
    Don't be a dick, don't behave like a criminal. Don't get in trouble, don't get me in trouble.

Thank you for taking your time and considering NexusBytes.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Thanked by 2seriesn dahartigan
  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited December 2019

Someone could be bringing home a 16 core Ryzen 7 3700X for 25.60 a month if paid annually. 😲

@dahartigan

• how about double the price ?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 3seriesn dahartigan Jord
  • @kassle said:
    how about double the price ?

Heya!
    Kinda didn’t understand the question here boss?

edited December 2019

I hope you have left some BANGING DEALZ for the BANGING DEALZ thread boss @seriesn?

Thanked by 2seriesn dahartigan
  • TLDR? I'm in lazy mode now.

@imok said:
    TLDR? I'm in lazy mode now.

BIG UP THE PREM DEALZ

Basically, if you buy a prem deal you can recommend someone on the forum for a free VPS of their own for a YEAR.

Then there was something about 10Gbit VPS and then I had a PANDA DREAM!!

• @Jord said:
    I hope you have left some BANGING DEALZ for the BANGING DEALZ thread boss @seriesn?

@imok said:
    TLDR? I'm in lazy mode now.

Free stuff. Life is potato. I need your money. You buy more vps because you love me <3

Thanked by 2Jord dahartigan
  • @Jord said:

Mayyyyybeeee 1 or 2 stocking stuffers deal on Christmas eve. (1-2 stock) ultra limited inventory. panda special :)

Thanked by 2muffin dahartigan

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

Mayyyyybeeee 1 or 2 stocking stuffers deal on Christmas eve. (1-2 stock) ultra limited inventory. panda special :)

Now that is what I am talking about sir, SOME BANGING DEALZ

I'M BRINGING THE HYPE!!!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @poisson said:
    Someone could be bringing home a 16 core Ryzen 7 3700X for 25.60 a month if paid annually. 😲

@dahartigan

Haha you know, I would, but I have an insanely sweet deal already. That said, someone else could grab it and it would be their insanely sweet deal :-)

@seriesn nice offers mate :-) I really dig the promotions, I hope people jump on that.

• @dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@dahartigan

Haha you know, I would, but I have an insanely sweet deal already. That said, someone else could grab it and it would be their insanely sweet deal :-)

@seriesn nice offers mate :-) I really dig the promotions, I hope people jump on that.

There's that sweet switch deal you can use to convert your other Intel idlers to AMD ones without losing money. :)

• @Jord

As promised,
    Here is a limited flash sale, that will expire on the 25th (EST)

15% Recurring discount for life with any of our plans located here (VPS-1G and above) : https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16

Code : xmas15

All payment terms are eligible for the discount.

Thanked by 2poisson Jord
  • Is there any chance to restock the 2TB storage VPS at 7.49$ monthly?

• @MohamadSY said:
    Is there any chance to restock the 2TB storage VPS at 7.49$ monthly?

Please open a ticket sir. I may have a stock or 2 left from that promo. Otherwise, the current promo is your best bet.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

Your pricing creeping up to.. ahem.. premium levels sir, but in line with the service. I am actually happy to see that. And maybe not happy some months later for not picking up another offer.

Edited.

Thanked by 2dahartigan seriesn
  • @vyas11 said:
    Your pricing creeping up to.. ahem.. premium levels sir, but in line with the service. I am actually happy to see that. And maybe some months later not picking up another offer.

Value, not rock bottom pricing. Deadpooling is taboo!

• @vyas11 said:
    Your pricing creeping up to.. ahem.. premium levels sir, but in line with the service. I am actually happy to see that. And maybe not happy some months later for not picking up another offer.

Edited.

Ehem ehem,
    The promo changed while my usual price actually went down <3, while I continue to add more benefit for the family members (discounted DA bundle, free backup vps, more resource etc.).

I mean that’s what promos are though right? Offer a great value for a limited time instead of making promo price the regular;)

Those who picked up and still picking up promos are the lucky ones, who will rip the benefits of Your investment and love :)

There will be something for existing members soon, that will make you fall in love with nexus bytes a lil bit more :).

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

@seriesn said:

@vyas11 said:

Edited.

Ehem ehem,
    I mean that’s what promos are though right? Offer a great value for a limited time instead of making promo price the regular;)

What can I say? All those years in retail have corrupted your thinking :-)
    Value? Hrrrmmmph
    j/k
    Will wait for the "Family plan"

Cheers

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @vyas11 said:

@seriesn said:

@vyas11 said:

Edited.

Ehem ehem,

What can I say? All those years in retail have corrupted your thinking :-)
    Value? Hrrrmmmph
    j/k
    Will wait for the "Family plan"

Cheers

Put it this way my kind sir, existing family members will always be rewarded moving onwards for their loyalty to the Mafia family.

Thanked by 2vyas11 dahartigan
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

Heya! So, since no one posted here, I had no way of tying winners to forum account. The winning family member was communicated via our help desk :). Congrats if you were from this forum :)

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • @seriesn said:
    Heya! So, since no one posted here, I had no way of tying winners to forum account. The winning family member was communicated via our help desk :). Congrats if you were from this forum :)

Damn, a winner walked away so quietly. The next one to post a Nexus Bytes bench might be that quiet winner.

• @poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Damn, a winner walked away so quietly. The next one to post a Nexus Bytes bench might be that quiet winner.

Haha, well regardless, here's a bench of my workhorse:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 v3 @ 3.30GHz
    Number of cores      : 2
    CPU frequency        : 3300.012 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 99.0 GB (15.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 985 MB (407 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 32 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 20 days, 6 hour 23 min
    Load average         : 0.91, 0.56, 0.40
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.15.18-21-pve
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 348 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 413 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 428 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 396.3 MB/s
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         109MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           13.9MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.57MB/s
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           20.7MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           17.2MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             20.2MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           31.4MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          24.0MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            17.5MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           4.91MB/s
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          1.23MB/s

Strong on plow, very reliable, excellent value. What else can I say? It's just buzzing along, not idling, serving up a handful of websites of varying popularity. I can sleep well at night knowing my sites are working and not going to disappear overnight :-)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Strong on plow, very reliable, excellent value. What else can I say? It's just buzzing along, not idling, serving up a handful of websites of varying popularity. I can sleep well at night knowing my sites are working and not going to disappear overnight :-)

Yellow! Idk why but I always thought you were part of my AMD GANG? But you are an OG. Nice!

• @seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Yellow! Idk why but I always thought you were part of my AMD GANG? But you are an OG. Nice!

I took my first steps with this one, haven't tried your AMD just yet :-) I'm sure one day the planets will align (availability, money and opportunity) and I will have one. The deal I got now I couldn't refuse (Godfather style).

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:

@seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

I took my first steps with this one, haven't tried your AMD just yet :-) I'm sure one day the planets will align (availability, money and opportunity) and I will have one. The deal I got now I couldn't refuse (Godfather style).

A Capo always takes good care of his soldiers. Something is coming :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

@seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

When???? How about an Ryzen+NVMe + ipv6 only offer? Come on you need to get creative man! Give the reindeer something to cheer.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

@vyas11 said:

@seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

When???? How about an Ryzen+NVMe + ipv6 only offer? Come on you need to get creative man! Give the reindeer something to cheer.

Grrrr ipv6 only? This is not 3020 yet :/ but yes sir. Something is coming soon <3