Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediDirect still alive?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediDirect still alive?

My server has been down for a while, no response to my ticket. I understand that stuff happens, but they could at least post an announcement or something.

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@vld said:
    My server has been down for a while, no response to my ticket. I understand that stuff happens, but they could at least post an announcement or something.

How long is "a while" and how long ago was your ticket?

• @donli said:

@vld said:

How long is "a while" and how long ago was your ticket?

It's been 8 hours now, they replied to the ticket but they didn't provide a reason for the outage or an ETA for the fix.

• Arkahosting close Today. Maybe also dedidirect

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Did you try calling them?

• They are back up now. Here is the info from the ticket that I got from them. I have had a unreal deal on a dedi with them for a few years now. So good if I told you none of you would believe me. Got the original deal from Vee back in the day.

They have always treated me more then fair and this is one of the first extended outages I can remember... I believe Nemanja has worked for them since they bought it from Vee and has always been top notch in the customer service department. I really can't say enough good about them.

Hello,

Thanks for your patience, we are aware that there has been an issue caused by a total power loss event that have been affecting a total of 6 of our cabinets. Our onsite team have been working over the course of the night to isolate and resolve the power loss event that occurred.

We are still continuing our investigation and will provide an RFO as soon as that is available.

As of approximately 5 hours ago we have confirmed that all cabinets and all servers are responding normally. For any further issues please let us know.

Thank you,

Nemanja C.
    DediDirect