Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Benchmark Scripts - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Benchmark Scripts

2»

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@TimboJones

As you lack even basic understanding of the matter I can not show you why you are wrong. You have shown that clearly by throwing numbers at me without understanding what you are talking about.

I'll just return to ignoring you, troll.

• @jsg said:
    @TimboJones

As you lack even basic understanding of the matter I can not show you why you are wrong. You have shown that clearly by throwing numbers at me without understanding what you are talking about.

I'll just return to ignoring you, troll.

You can show me how disk numbers higher than RAM bandwidth is expected? Fuck face, I'm showing how you're wrong, plain as day, and you can't do shit but run away. You don't know what you're talking about.

Face it, your program is snake oil. You're this xkcd comic.

Since you keep making this about me instead of yourself,

1. I can write the worst benchmark program in the world, your "benchmark" will still be useless garbage.

2. I can write the best benchmark program in the world, your "benchmark" will still be useless garbage.

3. I can be hit by a bus today, never to mention your shitty app ever again, and your "benchmark" will still be useless garbage.

It's just useless. Anyone who is a victim of your "security" work should be very wary of running anything you produce, given the head in the sand response to very obvious bugs.

Go away, Russian troll.

• Easy way to run it:

curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/master/yabs.sh | bash