Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best script for financial database?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best script for financial database?

ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Hey guys!
I need some help/information from you..

Do you or anyone know scripts which can handle financial database?

Requirements:
1. Only authorize users/staff can edit/insert/remove data from the website/list
2. regular user can view their data only (Not other users)

purpose: It's for a basic website/dashboard of a financial company which provides loans and other financial related things.

Right now I will test the scripts for month and no plan to launch the website live soon

Also, It's not for sale things to my customers or others,
It's for personal, Mostly testing those scripts

So if anyone knows something related please share..

Comments

• Probably you need something custom. Django + postgresql would do the job.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • sounds like CRM system? something like: https://www.zoho.com/crm/ ?

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • Firefly III but not sure about the multiuser.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ViridWeb said: purpose: It's for a basic website/dashboard of a financial company which provides loans and other financial related things.

I'm eager to do business with a financial services company that stores my personal data, banking information, and loan details with a script they bought on CodeCanyon.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Custom coded is the only way to go for financial information.

Thanked by 2ViridWeb webcraft
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

@Jord said:

adding to what @Jord said,
    "Custom coded is the only way to go for financial information. Custom coded, not from Fiverr"

@ViridWeb, if you are serious about this project and don't want to land up "some motherfucker hacked us! because there was an exploit in the code" bs then I'd recommend hiring a proper development firm. Example: EngineerBabu. They'll charge a lot, but their code is good & secure (no direct experience, heard via others).

BlaZe said: Custom coded, not from Fiverr

Couldn't agree more, the code needs to be built by a skilled dev from the ground up, security audits completed and a secure network built. So the financial information is secure.

• Recommend your client to look for local dev that have reputation in developing banking systems/portal.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • Oh i see you said for personal. I suggest doing a mobile app first. Dont do web based dashboard. Only banks that can afford million dollar systems does that. Just do a website for information and the dashboard via mobile app.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • Hire joepie91.

Do not get hounded by thugs later.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:
    I'm eager to do business with a financial services company that stores my personal data, banking information, and loan details with a script they bought on CodeCanyon.

We have no plan to store client's data forever. If the banks rejected their application then we will delete all their data within 7 days..
    Right now we have licenses from multiple banks and financial institution in India to bring clients for them. But we are doing manually all these things right now. And we have no plan to go online soon because we have to test for months before launch our business online.

So right now it's only for testing purposes..

@Jord said:

Yup! I thought the same.. Just asking here for more information and testing pre-made codes so we will have a basic Idea how our own software will look like and works..

@BlaZe said:
    adding to what @Jord said,
    "Custom coded is the only way to go for financial information. Custom coded, not from Fiverr"

@ViridWeb, if you are serious about this project and don't want to land up "some motherfucker hacked us! because there was an exploit in the code" bs then I'd recommend hiring a proper development firm. Example: EngineerBabu. They'll charge a lot, but their code is good & secure (no direct experience, heard via others).

Yes you both are right.. That's why I said it's for testing.. So we will have an Idea how these things looks and works.. It will help us to build our own.

@cazrz said:
    Oh i see you said for personal. I suggest doing a mobile app first. Dont do web based dashboard. Only banks that can afford million dollar systems does that. Just do a website for information and the dashboard via mobile app.

Yes it's for personal. We have licences from multiple banks and financial institution here in India to provide them suitable clients who require loans.
    Right now we are doing it manually. So we need some pre-made scripts to see and test how these thing look like and how they works.. So when we will build our own, it will help us to get a basic idea

• Directus to make your own tables and then give proper users authentications. Very nice UI.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@doughnet said:
    Directus to make your own tables and then give proper users authentications. Very nice UI.

Thank you so much for your help. We will test their features and will try implement them on our own project when we build

• 10 TRANSFER "ALLFUNDZ" TO bdl;
    20 GOTO 10

RUN

:lol:

edited December 2019

@bdl said:
    10 TRANSFER "ALLFUNDZ" TO bdl;
    20 GOTO 10

RUN

:lol:

Maybe it's your business strategy.. But not ours..

We do not charge any money from clients. Banks gives us commission if they approve client's application after their own verification.

BTW, if you can help then comment here.. Or just leave.
    We don't need your idiotic ideas

Hey Mods..
    Kindly please close this thread as I'm receiving multiple spamming offers through PM
    Even I clearly said I need to test scripts just to understand more about features to build our own.

/thread on request

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
This discussion has been closed.