Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    LilChosting DA Reseller hosting starting at 2.66$/month.
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    LilChosting DA Reseller hosting starting at 2.66$/month.

    s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider
    edited December 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

    Lilchosting provides fast and affordable shared hosting and reseller hosting. Our datacenters are located in AZ/USA, BG/India and FSN/Germany.

    Reseller Hosting Offer

    Features with coupon
    50 GB NVMe SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts
    Unlimited Email and Database.
    Softaculous.
    Free Migration.
    Location : FSN/Germany
    Just at £2 ~ $2.66/month recurring.
    Order Link : https://my.lilchosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=10
    Coupon : 50OFF

    With Reseller Hosting you get 5 GB Email Hosting for free.

    We have Cloudlinux installed in FSN/Germany

    Cloudlinux Limits

    CPU : 300%
    RAM : 4GB
    I/O : 25 MB/S
    IOPS : 4096
    Entry Process : 50
    Processes : 200

    Email Hosting limits.
    300 email / hr.
    5 domains.
    Unlimited Emails accounts.

    We accept payment through Paypal & Stripe. We also have 30 days refund policy.

    Thanks

    Comments

    • I get that LEB/LET + idling servers is a thing, but it feels weird with a provider offering their services for idlers

      Thanked by 1s4suke7

      Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
      Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @hostnoob said:
      I get that LEB/LET + idling servers is a thing, but it feels weird with a provider offering their services for idlers

      Ahahaa mate that doesn’t 😬 mean the service is for just idling, you can host your website and run it. There are so many people like me who loves to idle here 😂 just for the sake of marketing and eye catching title of thread that’s there 🤭🤭.

    • FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

      @s4suke7 Your domain is registered for about 15 days only. As per LET rule, you need to be in business more than a year to offer annual billing.

      Thanked by 1s4suke7

      I will try not to make more comments in the meanwhile.

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @FAT32 said:
      @s4suke7 Your domain is registered for about 15 days only. As per LET rule, you need to be in business more than a year to offer annual billing.

      Edited Sorry and thanks :)

    • FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

      @s4suke7 said:
      Edited Sorry and thanks :)

      You could offer £1/quarter for that idle package :D

      (Maximum billing term is quarter for business less than a year)

      I will try not to make more comments in the meanwhile.

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @FAT32 said:

      @s4suke7 said:
      Edited Sorry and thanks :)

      You could offer £1/quarter for that idle package :D

      (Maximum billing term is quarter for business less than a year)

      Ahahaa great idea 🤓 let me calculate PayPal fees 😂

    • So, for your email you're probably reselling mxroute.

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3052945/#Comment_3052945

      What else are you reselling and why arent you open about this?

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-july-2019/p1

      Check the part about reselling stuff.

      I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

    • If he really bought a 150GB reseller and sells 50 for 2$, thats suicide.

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @teamacc said:
      So, for your email you're probably reselling mxroute.

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3052945/#Comment_3052945

      What else are you reselling and why arent you open about this?

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-july-2019/p1

      Check the part about reselling stuff.

      Regarding the email hosting, its a free perk that comes with the hosting package, about the shared & reseller hosting its on the bare metal and cloud. Thanks I did my part reading the rules. Thank you

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @Neoon said:
      If he really bought a 150GB reseller and sells 50 for 2$, thats suicide.

      You getting me wrong @Neoon the Offer refers to shared hosting rather than the email hosting. Also, I haven't been selling the email hosting and selling 50 for 2 is like scamming because its really unsustainable. Sorry if i got you wrong but I am not offering some unsustainable offer here. Thanks

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      Copyright © 2019 Lilchosting LTD

      image

      is there something im missing

    • @hzr said:
      Copyright © 2019 Lilchosting LTD

      image

      is there something im missing

      It says this on their site:

      LilChosting is a trading name of Buddiehost LTD. Company No : 12175282

      I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      teamacc said: It says this on their site:

      ah. on the whmcs install it only says lilchosting ltd in giant text and in the footer with nothing else. probably not legal?

    • I have been using it for some time now. It is good, no downtime yet.

      Nice Deal!

    Sign In or Register to comment.