Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Shared / Reseller Hosting in Germany and LA (DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux & more!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Shared / Reseller Hosting in Germany and LA (DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux & more!)

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Howdy guys!

MyW, a company based in Portugal (parent company WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. VAT PT513782540) focuses on providing reliable shared and reseller hosting, including but not limited to:

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
25€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: 50OFF - Monthly and annually paid

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Domains
Unlimited Accounts
50€ plus VAT ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
50€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Entry
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
100€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Thanked by 2A_m_i_t zomby1

Comments

• I hope you can consider to allow reseller give their users permission for SSH access (by himself) for migration purposes. I know you give us free migration, but I -or maybe someone else-who has upload bandwidth limited at their home/office- are more confidence to do that by ourself.

My low-traffic site always hit CL limit when it hosted at another provider. Now I haven't see (yet?) "Your site has been limited.....". That 200% CPU limit helps a lot, Wordpress is fast my man :smile:

It seems that there's plenty of room in LA, I want to go along a year(s?) with peace of mind so people plz buy and let it idle.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2019

Just keep the server(s) healthy.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Great deals, though pricier than BF equivalents. This makes me feel bad that I missed that round of deals :(

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Coffee said:
    I hope you can consider to allow reseller give their users permission for SSH access (by himself) for migration purposes. I know you give us free migration, but I -or maybe someone else-who has upload bandwidth limited at their home/office- are more confidence to do that by ourself.

My low-traffic site always hit CL limit when it hosted at another provider. Now I haven't see (yet?) "Your site has been limited.....". That 200% CPU limit helps a lot, Wordpress is fast my man :smile:

It seems that there's plenty of room in LA, I want to go along a year(s?) with peace of mind so people plz buy and let it idle.

I totally get your point, but honestly, I like to control what users have SSH, granted, it could just be activated by default, but still. Just open a ticket and I can enable SSH for ya! :)

Woo, good to know your WordPress website is working well! You should give LSCache plugin a try :)

There's still plenty of space in both servers :)

MS said:
    Just keep the server(s) healthy.

Always!!

@dedipromo said:
    Great deals, though pricier than BF equivalents. This makes me feel bad that I missed that round of deals :(

We did post a different one here. ;-)

• @MikePT Thanks purchased using discount code.

Any advice on how I can import my cpanel backup?

@proxima said:
    @MikePT Thanks purchased using discount code.

Welcome aboard!

Upload it to your reseller account and open a ticket. I will restore it for you :)

Thanked by 1proxima
  • @MikePT said:

@proxima said:
    @MikePT Thanks purchased using discount code.

Welcome aboard!

Upload it to your reseller account and open a ticket. I will restore it for you :)

Thanks all sorted. Great service and support.

Thanked by 1MikePT

proxima said: Thanks all sorted. Great service and support.

Glad to help <3