Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes - AMD/NVMe Deals with Free Storage VPS +Limited Time DeadPool Refuge Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes - AMD/NVMe Deals with Free Storage VPS +Limited Time DeadPool Refuge Special

seriesnseriesn Member
edited December 2019 in Offers

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC
Your web hosting partner. Nexus Bytes LLC is a privately owned hosting company established in 2016. We are based out of Middletown, Connecticut, USA. We are legally incorporated as a business in the State of Connecticut. Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we are passionate about web hosting and server management and pride ourselves in providing reliable and affordable web hosting service to the masses at a price they can afford.

Our motto :

We only believe in providing quality service for an affordable price. Customer satisfaction is, has been and will always be our top priority! Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, you, our customers are our #1 priority and we strive to make you happy. Your satisfaction is what we care about and we will do everything and anything we can, that is within our policy and capability to ensure you are 100% satisfied.

Refuge Special

In light of recent events, we are happy to offer our refuge special promo for the next 7 days.

If you are a victim of any of the hosts mentioned in this thread : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161957/psa-a-bunch-of-leb-hosts-deadpooling-arkahosting-supremevps-umaxhosting-hosting73-hostbrz-ku

NexusBytes Is happy to offer 3 months of service for free! Only valid for active clients of those hosts, that are mentioned in the above-mentioned thread/post. Only first-time NexusBytes Customers are eligible to take advantage of the refuge special.

How to Redeem and Quick Q&A

• Only active clients of the above-mentioned hosts are eligible for the promo via bill credit.

• Only first-time NexusBytes Customers are eligible for this promo.

• Customer/User must signup with Quarterly Payment Options. User will pay for the first 3 months, NexusBytes will credit for the reminder 3 months. Total 6 months for the price of 3 to offset your loss and damage. If you chose to pay yearly, you will still be eligible for the credit. Please open a ticket before paying your invoice so we can adjust it.

• User must submit a copy of their most recent invoice paid to the above-mentioned hosts and also a screenshot of their current product status from their client area VIA Sales ticket after they have paid their first invoice.

• Only NVMe plans are eligible for discount.

• No additional discount will be offered.

• We may offer custom plans, please contact via ticket.

• If you are not interested in the promo credit but rather want a price match, we may be able to assist. Please open a ticket. We can not promise but we can try. Our vision 2020 is not to Deadpool, hence we will not honor any crazy annual deal. Please only use our helpdesk if you would prefer to have the price match option.

• We can not assist with the data transfer/backup restoration.

• Our NVMe Plans are powered by AMD Ryzen 7 3700x CPU. Fair share policy applies.

• Windows server 19 standard edition license is available for free with any plan with more than 2GB Ram and paid annually.

E.U.-Storage-Ultra-MT : $4.30/mo or $48/Year

SPACE: 1000 GB
RAM: 512 MB
BANDWIDTH : 10 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 4 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1
Free Webuzo Lite Control Panel*

Order Here

Germany-SSD-MTC : $84/Year

SPACE: 50 GB Raid 10 SSD
RAM: 8 GB DDR3/4
BANDWIDTH: 8 TB@1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 4 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1
Virtualization Type : KVM
Free Blesta Billing Software ($10/month Value)
Or
Free Windows Server 19 License.

Order Here

NVMe-SSD-Starter : $3.50/mo or $36/Year

SPACE: 10 GB NVMe SSD (12 GB with Annual Purchase)
RAM: 1GB
BANDWIDTH : 1 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 1 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1 (/64 IPv6 available in NY)
Free Storage VPS : 1IPv4 NAT, storage space equivalent to the plan. Please open ticket to request.

Order NY,USA
Order Falkenstein, Germany

NVMe-SSD-Simple : $5.25/mo or $60/Year

SPACE: 20 GB NVMe SSD (25 GB with Annual Purchase)
RAM: 2 GB
BANDWIDTH : 2 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 2 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1 (/64 IPv6 available in NY)
Free Storage VPS : 1IPv4 NAT, storage space equivalent to the plan. Please open ticket to request.

Order NY,USA
Order Falkenstein, Germany

More Awesome Deals Available here: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=7

For Every NVMe SSD VPS, we are offering free NAT Backup VPS with 1 Shared IPv4 (request Via Support Ticket)

SPACE: Equivalent to your VPS Plan
RAM: 384 MB
BANDWIDTH: 50xSpace @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: [email protected]+*
IPv4 : 1 Shared NAT

I.E for Basic Plan :

SPACE: 40 GB
RAM: 384 MB
BANDWIDTH : 2000 GB @1 Gbit

Test IPv4: lgger.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgger.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Test IPv4: lgny.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgny.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Accepted Payment Methods:

Debit/Credit Card
Paypal
Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

48 Hour Refund Policy

TOS/AUP/SLA
Our Awesome Affiliates Program

TOS/AUP TLDR;

Don't be a dick, don't behave like a criminal. Don't get in trouble, don't get me in trouble.

Comments

• Worth every penny. Don't believe? Do a benchmarking test with your deadpooling provider before it shuts down and run the same benchmarking test on Nexus Bytes. Post both here and then tell us what you think.

• Get your potassium fix now :P

Thanked by 2dahartigan seriesn
  • Jesus Murphy!

This would be a massive upgrade for anyone who is a customer of those shithosts. Well done @seriesn for offering awesome potassium deals :)

• I think you'll regret this. You'll put a lot of labour and resources into the invoice verification and crediting and find the customers are shit (not appreciative) and not the good kind you want (orders more services).

But good on you and good luck.

• Good luck, your hands might be full over the next few days considering how generous the offer is.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Prem prem prem very prem

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @TimboJones said:
    I think you'll regret this. You'll put a lot of labour and resources into the invoice verification and crediting and find the customers are shit (not appreciative) and not the good kind you want (orders more services).

His pricing will probably deter the shit customers who will be looking for the next LEB deal

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @poisson said:

@TimboJones said:
    I think you'll regret this. You'll put a lot of labour and resources into the invoice verification and crediting and find the customers are shit (not appreciative) and not the good kind you want (orders more services).

His pricing will probably deter the shit customers who will be looking for the next LEB deal

Wish he stays prem and doesn't race to the bottom. It won't be a pretty sight.

• Typo on NY looking glass location

• dynwebdynweb Member
    edited December 2019

@seriesn Re E.U.-Storage-Ultra-MT, located in Falkenstein (Germany):

I would like to use it for backups from a dedicated server at Hetzner, but will probably need more traffic than the 10GBTB included (estimated: 20GBTB).

Traffic inside Hetzner DC is unmetered (and free), so it should not be counted against the allocated quota?!

• dynweb said: Traffic inside Hetzner DC is unmetered (and free), so it should not be counted against the allocated quota?!

What's up boss! You are correct on the internal Data Transfer, however, there is no way my system can detect that as of now :( You are getting 10TB data transfer with the plan mentioned here (I noticed you typed in GB, so not sure if it is a human error or no).

TimboJones said: I think you'll regret this. You'll put a lot of labour and resources into the invoice verification and crediting and find the customers are shit (not appreciative) and not the good kind you want (orders more services).

Thanks for looking out man and good words. I guess my pricing makes it very clear that I won't entertain $10/year for 100GB RAM and 20 CPU cores offers and I am a business, who is here to make a profit. Refuge special is just a small and ok way to duct tape fix what is broke and help out the community in one small form or another :(.

Thanked by 2dynweb TimboJones
  • K4Y5 said: Wish he stays prem and doesn't race to the bottom. It won't be a pretty sight.

No sir, I won't and I can't. I like my life simple and drama-free, overselling takes extra dedication, which is not worth that extra couple of bucks and degraded service for my family members.

Plus I have a hamster to feed and a joint checking account with my wife, who will tear me a new one if I f up.

Dazzle said: Typo on NY looking glass location

This is probably the millionth time I said this, I should not be on my computer after midnight :/. The location is New Jersey (8ms from queens and manhattan).

Thanked by 1K4Y5
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

This thread is missing something...

This means that NexusBytes has my personal seal of approval. People coming from a provider that's closing their doors, fear not. These goods are extremely well priced, with exquisite quality.

Thanked by 2Deepak_leb MrH
  • @dahartigan said:
    This thread is missing something...

This means that NexusBytes has my personal seal of approval. People coming from a provider that's closing their doors, fear not. These goods are extremely well priced, with exquisite quality.

Thank you sir for your seal of approval! Very Prem indeed!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Such a nice offer seems like I joined your party early and missed those free months but well whatever, a bit lost from supreme VPS but **** it

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @DeepBoom007 said:
    Such a nice offer seems like I joined your party early and missed those free months but well whatever, a bit lost from supreme VPS but **** it

If you want a NVME plan and meet all the other criteria besides new , please open a ticket. I take care of my family members :)

• CokoMlekoCokoMleko Member
    edited December 2019

Wow! Very generous offer. I recommend NexusBytes! They are nothing but quality and amazing friendly support.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • The support team of NexusBytes is just amazing. I am happy that I grabbed their NVME megathursday deal.

• Indeed NexusBytes is the rising star here.
    My 2 vps with them are crazy fast and not oversold

Thanked by 2seriesn poisson
  • +1 such a great guy and server :smile:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanks guys :) Keep the love coming and thank you so much for being a Valued member of the family. Thank you :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @angelius said:
    Indeed NexusBytes is the rising star here.
    My 2 vps with them are crazy fast and not oversold

When you try it, you will 200 percent believe it.

• I haven't really tried them yet, but from judging by the responses I have gotten from them - the potassium is strong with this one.
    Rising star indeed.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @t0ny0 said:
    I haven't really tried them yet, but from judging by the responses I have gotten from them - the potassium is strong with this one.
    Rising star indeed.

Why are you waiting?

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2019

Gotta admit, I didn't really have a purpose to purchasing from @seriesn NexusBytes, especially as it's based in Germany (restrictive business practices eg. cancellation terms). The allure of trying a Ryzen with an excellent deal was too good; fling in a few freebies, with responsive Support and "The Nexus Rocket" deal becomes irresistible.
    I've taken the opportunity to try some Magento 2 bloat - 'tis a bitch to install manually, rather than through say, Softaculous. The prerequisites are strict. :-( At least the pain was offset by a speedy platform.
    :)

Thanked by 2seriesn poisson
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    Gotta admit, I didn't really have a purpose to purchasing from @seriesn NexusBytes, especially as it's based in Germany (restrictive business practices eg. cancellation terms). The allure of trying a Ryzen with an excellent deal was too good; fling in a few freebies, with responsive Support and "The Nexus Rocket" deal becomes irresistible.
    I've taken the opportunity to try some Magento 2 bloat - 'tis a bitch to install manually, rather than through say, Softaculous. The prerequisites are strict. :-( At least the pain was offset by a speedy platform.

Thanks for the feedback my kind sir :)

For what it is worth, we are an USA based business and here at Nexus Bytes, our family members comes first and your satisfaction, was , is and will always be our top priority:)

Ryzen boxes are Available in both locations :)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

@AlwaysSkint said:

The extra NAT storage VPS is awesome, plus the free blesta (which reminds me I need to finish setting that up..) AND he even has free hosting which, exactly like you mentioned, takes the effort out of having to actually host blesta.. $4/month for all that is awesome.

EDIT: I never had a purpose for it either, but I'm going to use blesta to replace invoice ninja.

Thanked by 2seriesn AlwaysSkint
  • Sorry, I didn't make that clear.. I meant the location of the service.

I totally forgot about that bit: it's a brilliant backup for my Blesta instance, hosted elsewhere.

Thanked by 2dahartigan seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:

EDIT: I never had a purpose for it either,

"I found a purpose of my life for my site thanks to Nexusbytes"
    @seriesn

• vyas11 said: "I found a purpose of my life for my site thanks to Nexusbytes"

@seriesn

Sounds like those late-night infomercials