Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

KermEd said: So as a thank you, Iโ€™m going to order a bunch of servers off the amazing hosts that have replied to this thread. As a thank you yes, but also because I know you provide amazing services at a discount to us. And the best way I can provide support is through payments. So with that Iโ€™m off to buy some more servers from ya all - thank ye kindly.

Should be a panda if I'm honest ๐Ÿ˜‚

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

KermEd said: So as a thank you, Iโ€™m going to order a bunch of servers off the amazing hosts that have replied to this thread. As a thank you yes, but also because I know you provide amazing services at a discount to us. And the best way I can provide support is through payments. So with that Iโ€™m off to buy some more servers from ya all - thank ye kindly.

Mate.. a koala will maul you to death

Thanked by 1Jord

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

Not before I've shafted you with bamboo into a tree ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't mess with this panda haha

• @Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

Not before I've shafted you with bamboo into a tree ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't mess with this panda haha

Kung fu panda eh?

Thanked by 1Jord

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

Kung fu panda eh?

Oh hell yes.... I've got some moves sir ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Jord said:
    Not before I've shafted you with bamboo

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. Too much adult jokes too little time ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @seriesn said:

@Jord said:

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. Too much adult jokes too little time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sir, there is always time for an adult joke. Its the only benefit of being an adult.

Thanked by 2dahartigan seriesn

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

I have plenty more where that came from ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • When shite hits the fan like this, what usually happens?

Is it something like this: Customers panic and try to backup/copy all their data, and the their network links get flooded/reach capacity/get terminated so no-one manages to grab their data, network link providers aren't paid so there's no hope of links ever coming back up, customers not refunded and it just becomes a whole bucket of poop?

Due to choice of providers, I've been lucky enough not to have experienced any of my VPS providers go broke so curious how it goes...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @dahartigan said:
    Wonder if CC will cleanse LEB.com like they did when woot and alpha went under?

It would only be logical. Just to pretend they never existed.

• @Master_Bo said:

@dahartigan said:
    Wonder if CC will cleanse LEB.com like they did when woot and alpha went under?

It would only be logical. Just to pretend they never existed.

"Move along, nothing to see here"

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Wonder what are the new names of these hosts that "went under".

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • Dear Customer,

Over the past few months we have been met with many challenges within the hosting business. Some that have not been overcome.

As result of this we will be closing our doors. We will be shutting down this Monday 12/9/2019. We are taking this time to let our customers know so that they may backup and retrieve all of their data before then.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank You.

Management

SolvedByData Support Team

[email protected]

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • So the last few remaining ones are falling..!?

• @theenter said:

SolvedByData Support Team

[email protected]

Someone is late to the party!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@theenter screenshot please.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

This smells bad...

• Oh god. One more?

Thanked by 2dahartigan uptime
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@theenter said:

Thank you sir, just wanted to make sure you weren't meme'ing.

Francisco

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

it's very interesting

• whiterabbit said: Can someone tell me what makes VirMach different from the other CC hosts

They make sustainable profit without the need to build up and do a runner every 6 months

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • I only got 2 paid VPS from Virmach, and PNZHost, hope they will live long :(

• Is it ColoCrossing running proxy companies to loot money and cheat customers? I wonder how 20 companies hosted in CC can simply loot money and run away?

• ZechsArmyYTZechsArmyYT Member
    edited December 2019

I just wanted to say something. I have been hosted with SparkVPS since June 23rd. Overall they were pretty solid as a vps provider. I'm a little bit disappointed to see them go and I'm probably going to have to dispute with PayPal to try to get my money back but hey. I was able to snag a 6core 6gb server for not to expensive. I was using it to host like 5 websites and two game servers so yeah. I don't have much to complain about. As it was already stated at least they are giving everyone a courtesy by emailing you three days before.

With that said I am currently in the market for a new server that won't be going down anytime soon with similar specs if you have a recommendation please pm me thank you.

• ZechsArmyYT said: I was able to snag a 6core 6gb server for not to expensive. I was using it to host like 5 websites and two game servers so yeah. I don't have much to complain about. As it was already stated at least they are giving everyone a courtesy by emailing you three days before.

Did you pay annually?

There is nothing courteous about any of these companies.

• Please update list in the first post with new scam projects.

Thanked by 2dahartigan pepa65
  • Seen this coming, but it still has given me diabetes and diarrhea.

Thanked by 2Janevski uptime
  • Someone need something? :)

• @WebProject said:

@mihha said:

@WebProject said:

@mihha said:

WebProject said: 50% discount

Is this recurring discount or one time?

Thank you very much in advance!

We do recurring discount only.

The cheapest plan is WebPro VPS-50 (1GB Memory / 50GB Storage / 5TB Bandwidth) for 6 months is ยฃ11.25 (price with 50% off)

Thanks for your reply

Just tried to sign up but this is what I get
    https://i.imgur.com/gdZ8XFy.png

Not very promising start :-(

Could you open a ticket via URL:
    https://billing.web-project.uk/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/3/

As looking at transaction data the fraudlabspro is rejected the sale.

Done per your request. Ticket ID: 3926493

Thanked by 1WebProject