Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku

Comments

• We are closing doors but we still welcome your money and are happy to accept new orders

• Ha, of course I just renewed my HostedSimply service. It had actually worked plenty acceptably for the whole preceding year, certainly not bad for $25. Oh well

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • Jesus Christ. This is a new low for CC, even by their and LEB/LET standards.

• @webclouddev said:

@jokymic said:
    No more Master reseller provider ☹️ Good bye to all of these who are facing many challenges c u again with new names

Mate just chill

• @seriesn said:
    Jesus Christ. This is a new low for CC, even by their and LEB/LET standards.

Well they did say there would be significant changes.

• LOVE this statement on the LEB posts.

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy!

I guess we indeed are enjoying now

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

@vyas11 said:
    LOVE this statement on the LEB posts.

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy!

I guess we indeed are enjoying now

It is funny how I commented earlier on the other forum that we won’t have any drama this weekend to keep us busy. Fml.

Thanked by 3dahartigan vyas11 lazyt
  • Thanks for the news , celebrating later

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Waiting for the new providers at LEB soon :smiley:

Regarding

• @cybertech said:
    Thanks for the news , celebrating later

• @james50a said:
    Honeslty i think everyone here should report colocrossing to the ftc at the very least, if not the irs for probable tax evasion.

Tax evasion, what are you talking about? It's kind of hard turning a profit when your customers can't pay and go tits up regularly. You've seen their tax returns? On top of that, government agencies are pretty useless without evidence.

Being bad at business doesn't make one a tax evader.

Filing unsubstantiated allegations of tax evasion would make you a dick.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @caracal said:
    They’re not even trying to avoid association. The dead pool email is identical to the letter.

Or is this a template given by CC in their welcome email?

Turnkey business plan.

Thanked by 1digitalbs
  • What bothers me is that they didn't even put an effort to put variations with their emails. It's just the same email for all of them!

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • So other than Virmach, does CC have any other customers?

No bonuses at CC this year... one would expect.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pullangcubo said:
    What bothers me is that they didn't even put an effort to put variations with their emails. It's just the same email for all of them!

Who cares about that.

Really, if all 18 of them died in a week but they all had different messages, no one would think they weren't related or run by the same shop.

You should be asking why CC allows this and not do business with any CC operated host.

It's constant.

Francisco

Thanked by 3pepa65 uptime maverickp
  • Anyone know if SolvedByData is also operated by CC?

It's the only LEB provider I haven't gotten this email from, but I noticed that their billing emails are exactly the same as e.g. HostedSimply -- through something called FastSpring.

Just a coincidence or should I expect this one to go dark too?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @deank said:
    New ones will ryzen and, since no one learns, the circle will begin again.

People learn, but there is always a fresh supply of new people...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Francisco said:

@pullangcubo said:
    What bothers me is that they didn't even put an effort to put variations with their emails. It's just the same email for all of them!

Who cares about that.

Really, if all 18 of them died in a week but they all had different messages, no one would think they weren't related or run by the same shop.

Well, at least they exerted an effort to hide the fact if they did send different emails. But this is too blatant.

Call me naive, but is this really the times we live in, where they don't even care about projecting a positive corporate image?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @poisson said:
    This is why blacklisting never works. Otherwise, firewalls will not work the way they do. Always stick to trustworthy providers. If anyone has lost data and money and have learnt their lesson, check out the whitelisted providers in my signature. If you haven't learnt your lesson, continue checking out lowendbox.com instead.

I have had good luck so far with Trunkspace Hosting and found them here but they're not on you list. All my other vps's are Letbox, Virmach, Host.us and BuyVM. I always read reviews and comments. Rather learn from the mistakes of others .

Thanked by 1letbox
  • @masedi said:
    it is a good time for another provider to acquires their customers :neutral:

Yes, and the new ones popping up (Colo-hosted) should absolutely be avoided.

• So who are the Colo companies that are still up? Virmach, and how about ChicagoVPS?

• For anyone relatively new to these forums, this is the exact reason there's so much anti CC, anti LEB, etc posts. We mean it when we say it's shit. Sometimes, some of us take a calculated risk and buy them for some testing and ultimately drama.

• @techwiz44 said:

@poisson said:
    This is why blacklisting never works. Otherwise, firewalls will not work the way they do. Always stick to trustworthy providers. If anyone has lost data and money and have learnt their lesson, check out the whitelisted providers in my signature. If you haven't learnt your lesson, continue checking out lowendbox.com instead.

I have had good luck so far with Trunkspace Hosting and found them here but they're not on you list. All my other vps's are Letbox, Virmach, Host.us and BuyVM. I always read reviews and comments. Rather learn from the mistakes of others .

Not enough data on Trunkspace. Anyway, my list has more than enough choices.

Thanked by 2dahartigan pepa65
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

@Francisco said:

@pullangcubo said:

Who cares about that.

You should be asking why CC allows this and not do business with any CC operated host.

It's constant.

Francisco

pullangcubo said: Well, at least they exerted an effort to hide the fact if they did send different emails. But this is too blatant.

Call me naive, but is this really the times we live in, where they don't even care about projecting a positive corporate image?

I have to wonder as well - why all at the same time? The direction of my speculation is starting to drift towards the possibility that someone at Deluxe finally assessed the potential liability and put their foot down to stomp on at least one of these multi-sock CC-insider puppet shows. (Maybe something like what happened with QN/AR and how execs at QN were "shocked, shocked to discover" whatever it was that blew up not that long ago - if I'm remembering any of that mess even halfway correctly) ...

There are certainly many other possible explanations so I'm not putting too much weight on my suspicion (or is it wishful thinking) ... but let's just say that inquiring minds would like to know.

uptime said: I have to wonder as well - why all at the same time? The direction of my speculation is starting to drift towards the possibility that someone at Deluxe finally assessed the potential liability and put their foot down to stomp on at least one of these multi-sock CC-insider puppet shows. (Maybe something like what happened with QN/AR and how QN were "shocked, shocked to discover" whatever it was that blew up not that long ago) ...

There are certainly many other possible explanations so I'm not putting too much weight on my suspicion (or is it wishful thinking) ... but let's just say that inquiring minds would like to know.

>

I think the cPanel stuff is at least some of it.

Francisco

https://imgur.com/RwhVm77

Provided by @dgc1980

Francisco

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Francisco said:
    https://imgur.com/RwhVm77

Provided by @dgc1980

Francisco

It seems my editing window has passed. Could a mod/admin please add "WelcomeHosting" to the list in OP? @FAT32 @Jord @trewq

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • webclouddev said: Deadpool Monday

The second Monday after thanksgiving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• A learned lesson for many users.