Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

request: vm 10+ cpu (not below 2016) 12gb ram, 100gb space, 4tb bandwidth, europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

request: vm 10+ cpu (not below 2016) 12gb ram, 100gb space, 4tb bandwidth, europe

Any givers?
Location in europe, virtualisation kvm.
Price 20 euro monthly max.

Comments

• if you need 10+ cores, honestly, just buy a hetzner auction dedi for $27 because that's going to get you much further than 10 shared cores

• @borgqueenx said:
    Any givers?

Why stop at that? Go ahead and ask for the moon on a stick while you're at it.

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • I dont need dedicated so the price should be achievable🤔

• borgqueenx said: I dont need dedicated so the price should be achievable🤔

yes, but 10 'shared cores' is still already equivalent to quite a bit dedicated...

• tgltgl Member
    edited December 2019

10 cores for 20 euro, i doubt that will happen, RAM and HDD are ok

cheapest is around 40 euro

i guess if you will find some person that will offer it, you'll end up regretting you cheaped yourself out

I would research netcup for a vps if you plan on using those cores (note that vmx is disabled) and dont want to get suspended, or hetzner auctions for a cheap server

the rest, is wishful thinking

• Only VPS that comes close is WisHosting KVM Compute 8C: 8 vCore, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, 4TB BW at 12 USD, in Romania.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

You can try contabo.com shit

• @ManishPant said:

XD, is it that bad?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@borgqueenx said:

@ManishPant said:

XD, is it that bad?

Actually not that bad too but sometimes they suck

• @AC_Fan said:
    Only VPS that comes close is WisHosting KVM Compute 8C: 8 vCore, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, 4TB BW at 12 USD, in Romania.

Looks shady as duck...

• @borgqueenx said:

@AC_Fan said:
    Only VPS that comes close is WisHosting KVM Compute 8C: 8 vCore, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, 4TB BW at 12 USD, in Romania.

Looks shady as duck...

@exception0x876 is well-known here. It's just a slightly oversold, old dual E5 dedi from HostSolutions.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@K4Y5 said:

@borgqueenx said:
    Any givers?

Why stop at that? Go ahead and ask for the moon on a stick while you're at it.

Wow a moon on a stick, pure magic.