Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to buy a whmcs one-time license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to buy a whmcs one-time license

I can pay with PayPal, btc.

If you want to sell please bring the price pm.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Keep in mind that owned licenses require yearly payments to receive new updates/features, $99/year. Owned licenses are hard to come by now.

• @MikeA said:
    Keep in mind that owned licenses require yearly payments to receive new updates/features, $99/year. Owned licenses are hard to come by now.

Thanks for reminding, I need to spend more with a subscription, so try to buy a one-time license.

• Buy Blesta or Wisecp

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Going with monthly is better option. Otherwise consider buyvm/buyshared which give you free Blesta.

Thanked by 2Francisco MichaelCee
  • Keep buying.

• LeeLee Veteran

WHMCS lifetime licences are not a good investment, they will be heading into sunset in the not too distant future.

• @Lee said:
    WHMCS lifetime licences are not a good investment, they will be heading into sunset in the not too distant future.

I ’m not investing, I use it myself.

• I have an owned license that I use, but I'd still recommend you just buying the monthly license from a reseller. It will cost you as low as $10/mo for a branded 250 client limit package which is $120/yr. If you go for the owned license, you'll be paying $99/yr on top of the price you already paid if you want to receive support and updates

• LeeLee Veteran

laywon said: I ’m not investing, I use it myself.

Investing in a lifetime licence with the expectation you will be able to use it for many years to come at a reduced cost. Everything points to WHMCS placing the lifetime licences in sunset with the next major release and you will have to start paying again.

Do your homework.

• Me too i want to buy one.

• smicrozsmicroz Member
    edited December 2019

I have 6 owned-unlimited licenses buyed from licensepal :(

• @smicroz said:

How much do you transfer.

• can't transfer

• @smicroz said:
    can't transfer

sad

• @smicroz said:

If you rent it, I guess you have to at least cover the $99 support renewal. Was tempted to ask if we can rent for $20/yr haha

• smicrozsmicroz Member
    edited December 2019

@timelapse said:

@smicroz said:

If you rent it, I guess you have to at least cover the $99 support renewal. Was tempted to ask if we can rent for $20/yr haha

Well, without renewals its okay :) (whmcs 0.1)

• @smicroz said:

@timelapse said:

@smicroz said:

Well, without renewals its okay :) (whmcs 0.1)

Haha serious? But wait you mean whmcs v0.1? That exists?

@BlaZe would you rent 1 of yours for $20/yr also?

• I didn't think there was a market for this hahaha

If anyone needs to contact me by PM (3 left)

• @Shu said:
    I have an owned license that I use, but I'd still recommend you just buying the monthly license from a reseller. It will cost you as low as $10/mo for a branded 250 client limit package which is $120/yr. If you go for the owned license, you'll be paying $99/yr on top of the price you already paid if you want to receive support and updates

@Shu said:
    I have an owned license that I use, but I'd still recommend you just buying the monthly license from a reseller. It will cost you as low as $10/mo for a branded 250 client limit package which is $120/yr. If you go for the owned license, you'll be paying $99/yr on top of the price you already paid if you want to receive support and updates

Shu lincense cost minimum 15$+vat

• @chiccorosso said:

As I mentioned, look for a reseller. I know the one that is selling at $10/mo. There might be a few more

• Why almost all want it?

• @Shu said:

@chiccorosso said:

As I mentioned, look for a reseller. I know the one that is selling at $10/mo. There might be a few more

Not exist anymore reseller of whmcs.

• I have an extra one. BIN $1200 including transfer fee. Unbranded. Non negotiable.

• @chiccorosso said:

@Shu said:

@chiccorosso said:

Ive seen reseller plans with whmcs at $10/month

Some selling internal license only + when you buy vps/shared also around ~$10-16/month

• @seriesn said:
    I have an extra one. BIN $1200 including transfer fee. Unbranded. Non negotiable.

Can it be paid $200 for 6 years lol. But seriously $100/year for support/updates for supposedly owned is too much just buy internal for $120/year

• I want to buy too

• @timelapse said:

@seriesn said:
    I have an extra one. BIN $1200 including transfer fee. Unbranded. Non negotiable.

Can it be paid $200 for 6 years lol. But seriously $100/year for support/updates for supposedly owned is too much just buy internal for $120/year

Lol, for what it matters, I would rather keep my stable old version upgrade to a buggy one :P

• @chiccorosso said:

https://i.imgur.com/AWM3iIC.png

Do some research before making assumptions or bland statements - https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/