Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

YOUR BLACK FRIDAY 2019 MVP IS.....VIRMACH!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

YOUR BLACK FRIDAY 2019 MVP IS.....VIRMACH!

NekkiNekki Moderator
    edited December 3 in General

Congrats to Virmach (@virmach) who took home 16.3% of the overall vote!

Joint 2nd place goes to Hosthatch (@Abdullah), Terrahost (@terrahost), and UltraVPS (@UltraVPS)

Thanks for everyone who voted, and congratulations once again to @virmach and their now-infamous revolving door of deals!

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Moderator

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• On 2nd position is a company named "Other (please comment)". "Other (please comment)" had the best deals after VirMach and they simply won hearts of everyone. I wonder what network is "Other (please comment)" using as their network is super fast. Long live "Other (please comment)"

Thanked by 1Nekki

List of all VirMach VPS | VirMach Special Offers | You've never seen a Gaming VPS like this before

• tgltgl Member
      edited December 1

the other is inception hosting, they recently changed names because they are on the OTHER forum

i was rooting for HostNamaste

Thanked by 1Asim
    • benj0xbenj0x Member
      edited December 1

Mhm. Areee you sure?

is annoyed of VirMach's Black Friday Flash Sale Page.

• Congrats @VirMach you're wonderfull

• Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      edited December 1

Thank you for putting me on the poll! Wonder what all the "Other" were.

Grats VirMach!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@Mic-hael said:
      Thank you for putting me on the poll! Wonder what all the "Other" were.

I did ask people to put in the comments if they voted other, but most didn't, so we'll never really know.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

We were missing from the poll :/

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

AlexBarakov said: We were missing from the poll

Yeah, I fucked the poll up, you got at least 3 votes in the 'other' category from memory.

• Nekki said: Yeah, I fucked the poll up

Rigged for profits*

;)

• LeeLee Member

Well done, to be fair, that Virmach thread was a more interesting read than the other one without all the gifs :)

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt

• Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

BF/CM Grabs: 1-GeorgeDataCenter, 1-Netcup, 1-Avoro, 1-PHP-Friends, 1-Virtono, 1-AlphaVPS, 1-VirMach ($1/year!)
      Other VPS: 4-Virmachs

• NekkiNekki Moderator

risharde said: Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

What's there to feel? It was a vote. People like random cheap stuff, what can you say!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@Lee said:
      Well done, to be fair, that Virmach thread was a more interesting read than the other one without all the gifs :)

You're mean.

Thanked by 3Ouji Lee Edmond

• NekkiNekki Moderator

JabJab said: Rigged for profits*

To be fair, if I was after some quid-pro-quo, I'd probably have been in favour of a provider I actually have stuff with...

• Congrats @VirMach - you rock. And to all others aswell.

• @Nekki said:

risharde said: Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

What's there to feel? It was a vote. People like random cheap stuff, what can you say!

Of course I accept the democratic process, I agree random cheap stuff is nice, I will x off the potential drama explanation, congratulations to all who snagged good deals.

BF/CM Grabs: 1-GeorgeDataCenter, 1-Netcup, 1-Avoro, 1-PHP-Friends, 1-Virtono, 1-AlphaVPS, 1-VirMach ($1/year!)
      Other VPS: 4-Virmachs

• JabJabJabJab Member
      edited December 1

VirMach with that flash sale has just almost everyone covered - from cheap 4$ / year server (that we have no idea how they are even running because IP cost much more), by balanced VPSes even up to crazy deals like 20GB RAM/4 cores, 15 GB disc... because you need RAM. It's (almost) everyone price point/needs covered. Doing 'feature request' from that thread helps too. I guess pros of being big and running Buffalo "The Land of unlimited servers" (C)

Plus the off % is pretty nice too :)

Thanked by 1default
    • cazrzcazrz Member
      edited December 2

I missed the poll, been very busy buying and setting up. No fair :(
      I still like the winners though, as most them I have services.

• fkjfkj Member

And let's have a CM MVP vote!

• Congrats !

Good Night and Good Luck :sleeping: