Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Need vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need vps

Hello looking for vps with lesser specs

Less than 4-5 $/year
Non-US vps
Minimum ram 512mb
Dedicated ip4

Rest I don't bother

Comments

  • At this budget i don't think u can get a VPS even when Black Friday Sale is going on

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • @Merlincool said:
    Hello looking for vps with lesser specs

    Less than 4-5 $/year
    Non-US vps
    Minimum ram 512mb
    Dedicated ip4

    Rest I don't bother

    https://blackfriday.alphavps.bg/#!/

    Super Special OVZ Promo!
    CPU 1 CORES
    RAM 512 MB
    SSD 7 GB
    Bandwidth 150 GB
    Now only €4.99 / yr

    @ManishPant said:
    At this budget i don't think u can get a VPS even when Black Friday Sale is going on

    You, okay ?

  • @rahulks said:

    @Merlincool said:
    Hello looking for vps with lesser specs

    Less than 4-5 $/year
    Non-US vps
    Minimum ram 512mb
    Dedicated ip4

    Rest I don't bother

    https://blackfriday.alphavps.bg/#!/

    Super Special OVZ Promo!
    CPU 1 CORES
    RAM 512 MB
    SSD 7 GB
    Bandwidth 150 GB
    Now only €4.99 / yr

    @ManishPant said:
    At this budget i don't think u can get a VPS even when Black Friday Sale is going on

    You, okay ?

    Yeah i am , good you found a offer for him which is valid for 20mins only , he need to act fast .

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • Thanks, I was on time but product was off stock.

  • zevuszevus Member
    edited December 2019

    @Merlincool said:
    Hello looking for vps with lesser specs

    Less than 4-5 $/year
    Non-US vps
    Minimum ram 512mb
    Dedicated ip4

    Rest I don't bother

    Should look at Russian providers. I just did a quick search, basically first one I looked at, invs.ru, has some VPS with 512MB RAM, IPv4, and is 49 ₽ per month. I didn't want to make an account, so maybe it's cheaper if you pay annually.

    49 ₽ per month is about $0.75 USD.

    ed: second place looked at, ruvds.com, has something similar for 30 ₽ per month, or about $0.47 USD.

Sign In or Register to comment.