Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered (or 40TB/m) VPS with 1gbit? <$3-4/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered (or 40TB/m) VPS with 1gbit? <$3-4/m

kennsannkennsann Member
edited November 2019 in Help

I'm looking for something like Netcups VPS, hetzner or buyVM's Slice 1024 with a bit bigger space, HDD is ok prefer SSD/NVMe. 100GB is ideal but let me hear what you have. Unmetered (or close to it like netcup).

Need it as a usenet downloader and upload to cloud storage.

Maybe this is possible because of BF deals right now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Maybe it is possible for providers to pay you to use their services too. Do you seriously expect what you are demanding, which usually will easily cost upwards of 15 bucks per month at 3 bucks?

Thanked by 3kkrajk james50a donko
  • @poisson said:
    Maybe it is possible for providers to pay you to use their services too. Do you seriously expect what you are demanding, which usually will easily cost upwards of 15 bucks per month at 3 bucks?

People is used To demand irrational things. It is like 3-12 $ yearly offers . i do not find the point how this could be possible to be done but it is irrational in any case.

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited November 2019

Dood, unmeteted 1gb going to run you way more than that. Just grab a seedbox with panels like quickbox to manage apps, still going to run you 10-15$ month though.

You also understand unmetered is not unlimited? Sounds like your going to get your bandwidth limited real fast

• There are reasonable "maybes" and unreasonable "maybes". Some people seem to think that just because it is BF they can expect anything they are looking for.

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • Imagine 10 of you bought same unmetered as providers oversell or limit your I/O. Will you be happy?

Better get proper limit with reasonable amount of bandwidth.

• How about localhost?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • kennsannkennsann Member
    edited November 2019

I gave examples of the same offer, did I not? Netcup, hetzner and buyVM all have high bandwidth. with lower than $4/m. All of which even have either NVMe or SSD. Did I ask for the impossible?

Netcup even offered the smallest vps with 40TB/m bandwidth @ 1.79 euros.

So again, was it impossible? I am just asking if anyone saw such a deal with a bit bigger storage even at just HDD.

@poisson @mrclown @elliotc @Chievo

Edit: Thanks for all your sarcasm. :D

• @kennsann said:
    I gave examples of the same offer, did I not? Netcup, hetzner and buyVM all have high bandwidth. with lower than $4/m. All of which even have either NVMe or SSD. Did I ask for the impossible?

Netcup even offered the smallest vps with 40TB/m bandwidth @ 1.79 euros.

So again, was it impossible? I am just asking if anyone saw such a deal with a bit bigger storage even at just HDD.

@poisson @mrclown @elliotc @Chievo

Edit: Thanks for all your sarcasm. :D

Well, if it is going to be unrealistic, expect just a few at most as loss leaders for whatever reasons. You will likely not get it because everyone is waiting to snipe such offers. Better ask for a reasonable "maybe" where more instances will be offered and you can actually get something.

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited November 2019

Still was wrong to shutdown the idea knowing well it was possible and is existing.

I can add another provider who offers unmetered cheap vps, hostdoc.

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions.

• Not sarcasm, You can do it on local.
    Cotoba or scaleway maybe?
    I forgot their name

• @kennsann said:
    Still was wrong to shutdown the idea knowing well it was possible and is existing.

You are seeking for help. If you know a hosting who is offering what you wish ......just go with them is not it? Aaah no

• I was asking if anyone saw similar deals with hdd and higher storage.

• @kennsann said:

Dude, anything is possible. It is possible you will get struck by lightning tomorrow. I can show you examples of people who are struck by lightning to make the point. Does this mean that therefore you should make unreasonable decisions such as refusing to walk in the open?

The sacarsm is to drive home this very point that you should make calculated requests that are probable, not possible. Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand the point, so I will leave it at this.

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • The reason fir the question was that i did not watch the forum or the internet for bf deals the whole day. I did not force people to produce the requirement. All I asked was, have you guys seen something like this since deals were flying around so fast and I wanted to know if anyone knows of such a deal. Anyway, if you dont have anything to offer but attacks on me or the question feel free to not reply.