Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL?

Comments

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited November 2019

Wait, 3TB storage and 9TB bandwidth? Was that in the megathread? I remember HostHatch offering this with 2.5TB and 6TB bandwidth :open_mouth:

Added extra 2tb for $5 for monthly billing but 1cpu/3gb//9tb bandwidth for $12

Guessing will be provisioned by weeks end

• @Falzo said:
    $80 bucks on three more hosthatch locations to the mix. helped to keep down the urge with netcup and ultravps offers (that I don't really need at this time).

also 150€ off on that little fella:

Ohhh, you bought a starship USS Enterprise console.

Thanked by 3Falzo vimalware pike
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2019

@Janevski said:

Ohhh, you bought a starship USS Enterprise console.

yeah always wanted to get one. this is the one that manages the mix in the anti matter chamber. however I am out of dilithium right now... but there's still cybermonday, right?

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • I have a thread over at this site's evil twin (or maybe this site is the evil one) about surprisingly good offers. Most of the stuff has been seen here.

I surprisingly haven't bought anything so far. Virmach has had good offers but I've somewhat lost interest in non-storage vps, since I have a regular beataround one and one running a light duty service and that's enough. If I want to compute something I use a dedi, or if I need to toss something on a vps temporarily I'm finally accepting the idea that it's better to spin up hourly ones than to keep idlers around for years.

The most noteworthy offer I've seen is the euserv 10TB 11.99eur/m storage plan. I should probably get it and consolidate a bunch of my other storage.

Thanked by 3datanoise Ouji poisson
  • willie said: The most noteworthy offer I've seen is the euserv 10TB 11.99eur/m storage plan. I should probably get it and consolidate a bunch of my other storage.

What's your take on backups? I currently have a Hetzner dedi 2x2TB, HostHatch 3TB and HostHatch 250GB. I'm planning on using the dedi with Proxmox, one disk for everything, the other for backups and those backups would also be backed up to the HH 3TB. The HH 250GB is used a seedbox for linux isos (only private ones).

• OVH (US VPS BS) $17.88/year no recuring
    • servaRICA (Storage 500GB ipv6) $12/year recuring
    • Virtono (US SSD 20GB) €9.95/year recuring
  • @Ouji said:

I'm pretty sure I was able to pay $24 for their lifetime. Since this doesn't looks like it's sustainable, I'll grab 3 years for $1/mo from Windscribe. I'm sad I lost their lifetime accounts, they are so good.

hello,

question, where did you get this deal?

• isunbejo said: $12/year recuring

i ordered it but got fraud, then i realised it has no ipv4 and cancelled. i now have different feelings

i am not ipv6 ready because of virmach :smiley:

• ZiriusPH said: question, where did you get this deal?

There was an offer like that on stacksocial, as well, few month ago. They often sell cheap yearly ivacy deals. Curious to know how this ends up. Will the pyramid collapse when enough funds have been gathered?

• @Falzo said:
    also 150€ off on that little fella:

Hello Fred.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @tridinebandim said:

isunbejo said: $12/year recuring

i ordered it but got fraud, then i realised it has no ipv4 and cancelled. i now have different feelings

@tridinebandim said:

isunbejo said: $12/year recuring

if there is no ipv6, use tunnelbroker on your vps or home router, ipv6 is prem :)

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • @pkr said:

Falzo said: osthat

@h2o said:
    1 vCPU/2GB/40GB SSD/1TB

$11.11/yr

UNBEATABLE

Where did you get this? KVM or OVZ?

I believe it’s iON(Krypt’s new brand) and it’s KVM. Krypt made a similar plan last year, too.

@isunbejo said:

OVH $17.88 is said to be recuring.

• @yorkchou said:

@pkr said:

Falzo said: osthat

@h2o said:
    1 vCPU/2GB/40GB SSD/1TB

$11.11/yr

UNBEATABLE

Where did you get this? KVM or OVZ?

I believe it’s iON(Krypt’s new brand) and it’s KVM. Krypt made a similar plan last year, too.

@isunbejo said:

OVH $17.88 is said to be recuring.

Ok noted, Im happy now

• Got back 20 eur in cash/mo.
    I cancelled an E3 with online.net after consolidating everything on another E3 + 2 eur avoton special for backups.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Got a VirMach
    $8.95/yr - 3GHZ + 10 GIGABIT

2 vCore
    1024MB RAM
    15GB SSD
    Buffalo, NY Location
    500GB Bandwidth
    1 Dedicated IPv4

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @AlexBarakov
    4TB Bandwidth
    12GB RAM
    75GB SSD
    1 dedicated ip (but bought an extra one)
    99 Euro /y

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Falzo said: also 150€ off on that little fella:

Now, you need to invite us for a lunch next summer !

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

I got this from VirMach

$8.95/yr 
    2 vCore 3Ghz
    1GB RAM
    15GB SSD
    500GB Bandwidth @ 10GB
    Buffalo

and from George Data Center I got this

$3/yr
    1 vCore
    1GB RAM
    25GB HDD
    2TB Bandwidth
    Los Angeles

and this ...

$5/Month
    2 dedicated cores
    8GB RAM
    80GB SSD
    5TB Bandwidth
    Kansas City

Thanked by 2Nekki Ouji
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Looking at those deals people got, I should sleep soon to be prepared for 8pm GMT... (It will be equivalent to 3am for my timezone, which is a bad timing)

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • FAT32 said: Looking at those deals people got, I should sleep soon to be prepared for 8pm GMT... (It will be equivalent to 3am for my timezone, which is a bad timing)

Your challenge is that there don't seem to be many Asia based providers, so there's no activity at that time.... there is always the request thread...

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Nekki said:
    Your challenge is that there don't seem to be many Asia based providers, so there's no activity at that time.... there is always the request thread...

I don't exactly need anything so it doesn't matter if it is Asia providers or not. But seriously the hype and surprises are more fun.

Of course, it is even better to get some crazy deals like those $3/yr thing.

• Got a Supermicro 4-Bay 2xL5640 32GB 2x2TB $45/mo from @dacentec

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Got a really good SAS deal from Clouvider -

2GB ram
    30GB drive space (plus 30GB swap)
    4TB of bandwidth
    2 cores

£3.80 per month :hushed:

Thanked by 2Nekki Clouvider
  • @SteveMC said:

Falzo said: also 150€ off on that little fella:

Now, you need to invite us for a lunch next summer !

next summer? na, come over next week, it should be delivered, built up and burnt in by then ;-)

• Ouji said: What's your take on backups? I currently have a Hetzner dedi 2x2TB, HostHatch 3TB and HostHatch 250GB

My stuff is kind of random but I basically have Hetzner dedi 2x3TB and Kimsufi dedi i5-3470 1x2TB that I use for computational stuff (lately the Kimsufi more and the Hetzner less, because of BHS location). Backups are on a motley bunch of storage VPS (1.5TB Hosthatch LA, 1TB Cociu RO) and a 2x2TB Kimsufi Atom dedi at RBX.

As deals and my funds permit it I'd like to eventually migrate as much as possible to a dedi or colo in North America (I love Hetzner but transatlantic latency can be a pain). Meanwhile my stuff is too scattered and I'm spending too much so I should really try to consolidate some of it. So the EUServ 10TB thing is interesting despite drawbacks. I guess if I got it, I could cancel the RBX Kimsufi immediately, getting much more storage for very little cost (the KS is 9 euro/m which is good in its own right).

• @Nikki time to unlock Cyber Monday topics

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2019

@georgedatacenter deal
    5 bucks a month
    2 dedicated cpu
    8 gb ram
    80 gb raid 10

Wanted another dedicated core deal but lack of providers in this niche around that price.
    Must also mention I have php friends and netcup dedicated core packages too.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2019

@ofit said:
    @Nikki time to unlock Cyber Monday topics

a) it's Nekki
    b) 8pm GMT - that's in a little over 20 minutes.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Okay I am postponing my beauty sleep, let the games begin!

• 2vCore /1920MB RAM /40G SSD /1000GB Bandwidth /CHICAGO, IL (21 USD/Y)
    from virmach

And

9.99 USD/M Dedicated box from turnkeyinternet