Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL?

Comments

• Servarica's $1 storage VPS :open_mouth:

Everything else was otter utter shit

• Got the mxroute yearly plan, I'm impressed about this service for just 10$/y and I'm using it on two domains already.
    Also got the Clouvider VPS I wanted for years now, with 60% off. Going to play with it during the next months :smiley:

Refreshed all of my domains with internetbs and namecheap, some for 2+ years for ~50€.
    And I got Quake Live in Steam sale for 2€.

Skipped the PHP Friends deal because I already have one idle VPS with them (and another one that is put to good use).

Got myself a 7GB LTE + flat tariff for 7,77€/m (old prepaid had 2GB for 9€/28days) and a 1GB LTE + flat tariff for 4€/m for my girlfriend. Now I have to move our numbers to the new contracts, which is a lot of paperwork.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • FiroSolutionsFiroSolutions Member
    edited November 2019

We have 50% for cyberweek!
    https://watches.firmsolutions.com

• FiroSolutions said: We have 50% for cyberweek!

Inappropriate behaviour, especially without a provider tag.

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2019

Nekki said: What were you looking for that you didn’t get?

From a web hosting point of view, I was not looking for something in particular, just in case something had "inspired" me. The thing is, I am sticking with OVH/SyS/KS and 1&1, so it's restricting the possibilities.

Now in "other" domains, I was looking for DVD Boxsets, but they were not discounted. May be Monday, or Christmas, who knows :)

• SteveMC said: From a web hosting point of view, I was not looking for something in particular, just in case something had "inspired" me. The thing is, I am sticking with OVH/SyS/KS and 1&1, so it's restricting the possibilities.

Were those SoYouStart 40% off dedi specials not to your liking? I had one of those myself.

• @Neoon said:
    Serverica, the rest of money money will be donated to the next best local hookers.
    This BF is tragic, no words.

Are they also doing 70 percent off for Cyber Monday?

• I get no deal,
    Am I sick or Friday not attractive to me anymore.
    Was planing to get some cheap ram.

• @christina124 said:
    Get 90% off on the Ivacy VPN Lifetime Premium plan. 5-Years of secure internet for just $60

https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-5-year-subscription
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

They do it all day.

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2019

Nekki said: Were those SoYouStart 40% off dedi specials not to your liking? I had one of those myself.

It was great deal, yes! I would have loved to take one, but I am in terribly tight financial situation, where I am a the point where each cents count. Hopefully, by next year, I'll be more comfortable, at least, this is what I am working at since 3 years, and hope to see the end of the tunnel soon :)

But at least, thanks to this Black Friday , I learned about K-Pop :)

• OujiOuji Member
    edited November 2019

I'm pretty sure I was able to pay $24 for their lifetime. Since this doesn't looks like it's sustainable, I'll grab 3 years for $1/mo from Windscribe. I'm sad I lost their lifetime accounts, they are so good.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @SteveMC said:

But at least, thanks to this Black Friday , I learned about K-Pop :)

If even one person has developed half the appreciation I now have for K-Pop, my time was well spent.

Thanked by 2SteveMC skorous
  • Nekki said: If even one person has developed half the appreciation I now have for K-Pop, my time was well spent.

I already like K-Pop a lot, but I got some awkward situations because of a few gifs at work yesterday.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Ouji said:

Nekki said: If even one person has developed half the appreciation I now have for K-Pop, my time was well spent.

I already like K-Pop a lot, but I got some awkward situations because of a few gifs at work yesterday.

Sounds not unlike the awkward situations I had with the missus when I was doing my research.

It’s really hard to try and explain that you’re just there for the choreography....

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • Nekki said: Sounds not unlike the awkward situations I had with the missus when I was doing my research.

It’s really hard to try and explain that you’re just there for the choreography....

I've had those too. At one point my gf looked at my screen (two 27" and I had two tabs opened in the thread) and said "Wtf is that?"

It was hard to explain her the thematic of the thread.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Nekki said: t’s really hard to try and explain that you’re just there for the choreography....

I liked the backgrounds too.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • What’s really mad is that the videos are different depending on your region. The amount of skin on show and the level of provocativeness in the dancing is reduced massively for the western versions of the videos.

• I haven't found anything nice for me, renewed my virmach services from last year (21.58$/y, [email protected], 50GB SSD, 3GB RAM, KVM (previously oVZ but now KVM) to let them idle for another year.

guess I'll also order mxroute now to get some trustworthy mail service after I heard here about it for a couple of times

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • OujiOuji Member
    edited November 2019

Reposting because I feel that thread has the same theme as this one:

For me it was between the £0.99 domain from @Mic-hael and the $10/2yr mail from @jar

Tried to get a few from the insane deals from the megathread, but failed miserably. I still might get a SAS-Special-2 from @UltraVPS if nothing good comes out on CM.

• @Ouji said:
    Reposting because I feel that thread has the same theme as this one:

For me it was between the £0.99 domain from @Mic-hael and the $10/2yr mail from @jar

Tried to get a few from the insane deals from the megathread, but failed miserably. I still might get a SAS-Special-2 from @UltraVPS if nothing good comes out on CM.

The other thread was for votes for the MVP, which is who you thought did the most on BF, and not necessarily just someone you bought from.

• Nekki said: The other thread was for votes for the MVP, which is who you thought did the most on BF, and not necessarily just someone you bought from

Fair, then I will edit my answer there.

• Hostsolutions.ro 4tb @ 80% off. $130 paid for 3 years....

• $80 bucks on three more hosthatch locations to the mix. helped to keep down the urge with netcup and ultravps offers (that I don't really need at this time).

also 150€ off on that little fella:

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @plumberg said:
    Hostsolutions.ro 4tb @ 80% off. $130 paid for 3 years....

holy.. that's insane

• Well none yesterday but just picked this up

$39.48 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 7168MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 7000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Which suits me just fine for dev work/bug testing cyberpanel.

• 1 vCPU/2GB/40GB SSD/1TB

$11.11/yr

UNBEATABLE

• GOOD STUFF!

• @Nekki said:
    TELL ME.

$0 for nothing.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Falzo said: osthat

@h2o said:
    1 vCPU/2GB/40GB SSD/1TB

$11.11/yr