Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL?

    NekkiNekki Moderator

    TELL ME.

    Thanked by 2ps20090 Janevski

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    «13

    Comments

    • tgltgl Member

      Hosthatch

      Thanked by 1poisson
    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep
      edited November 30

      All deals to me this BF:

      Thanked by 2Unixfy coreflux

      HostDoc rep | Don't miss this upgradable $7 1TB Plex/nextCloud Server! (aff) | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • SteveMCSteveMC Member
      edited November 30

      My best deal was to have kept my money. Did not find anything. Money saved.

      Good Night and Good Luck :sleeping:

    • Wishosting LA SSD Plus flash sale for an extra 50% off, bringing the total down to $10 for 8 vCores and 32gb of ram

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      @tgl said:
      Hosthatch

      Yes, but what was the deal?

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator
      edited November 30

      @SteveMC said:
      My best deal was to have kept my money. Did not find anything. Money saved.

      What were you looking for that you didn’t get?

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • tgltgl Member
      edited November 30

      @Nekki said:

      @tgl said:
      Hosthatch

      Yes, but what was the deal?

      This in my opinion is a good deal (new location +price + I already used them for a looong time, @Abdullah is very reliable)

      NVMe:
      LIMITED plan, will run out of stock early, thread will be updated if so)
      1 CPU core (12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
      1 GB RAM
      15 GB RAID-10 NVMe
      1 TB bandwidth
      $16 per year
      Zurich && New York City (Equinix)

      Thanked by 1Nekki
    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      3 months dedi from cociu at 22€ . 😂 Prem Vps with 1G uplink from @SpryServers_Tab with 70% discount.

    • The limited £6 deal from Hostdoc <3

      Thanked by 2Nekki coreflux
    • @Trewq's $15/quarter 4GB 1.5TB Australian BEAST (despite it not actually being delivered yet :P)

      Thanked by 2Nekki coreflux
    • Nothing
      I missed that $12/year 500GB storage deal :angry:

      List of all VirMach VPS | VirMach Special Offers | You've never seen a Gaming VPS like this before

    • sgheghelesgheghele Member
      edited November 30

      Netcup Root-Server 2000 SSDx4 G8 for 10.99€/month. 4 dedicated cores (threads) of a Xeon Gold 6230, 16 GB DDR4 Ram, 240 GB SSD.

      I wanted their Black Pearl one badly but it was for more than what I was spending and I’m trying to cut some costs.

      Going to replace some VPSs and mounted storage I was having at Hetzner for 13.97€/month. Getting way more Ram and storage out of this as well.

      Thanked by 3Nekki Falzo coreflux
    • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

      I was tempted to go for HostHatch's storage deal as its too good but I heard a voice in my head and it told me to wait till I get an invite for a private Japanese Linux ISO site... so, passed! :(

      1x 2.8+ GHz
      3 GB RAM
      3 TB usable storage
      9 TB bandwidth
      $84 per year
      Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

      Thanked by 1Nekki
    • I'd say @UltraVPS's NVME-Special-1

      Thanked by 3Nekki Ganonk Asim

      DomainPeon - Somewhat decent domain names for sale | Auction In Progress
      "Living da lowend vida loca." -- @uptime

    • cociucociu Member, Provider
      edited November 30

      all this gift from megathread ....

    • I bought @Cociu 3 years for $54 offer for idling. Now I can idle without getting DMCA.

      Off-topic, but I bought Xbox One S digital edition for $115 and I happy about it. I paid like $450 ($400 + 10% tax) for PS4 in 2014, I like how cheap Xbox has become even though it is in final year of current generation of consoles (new Xbox and PlayStation launching next year).

      I ordered Apple Watch 3 from Wal-Mart at $129 and they cancelled my order so I am salty about it :-(

    • @UltraVPS

      NVME-Special-1

      2 CPU cores
      8 GB RAM
      100 GB NVME Storage (ZFS based, RAID-1)
      5 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
      1 IPv4 address
      10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
      Contract term: 1 month
      Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Düsseldorf (Germany)

      6.66 EUR per months incl. 19% VAT (~ 6.15 USD excl. VAT)

      Thanked by 2Nekki mehargags
    • @virmach wins for me so far

      2 cores (3GHz)
      1gb ram
      10gb ssd
      1tb bandwidth on 10G in buffalo (duh)

      $3.99/year

    • Not this year.

      Thanked by 1Asim

      signature for rent - ^_^

    • alilet said: I missed that $12/year 500GB storage deal

      Where can I find the thread?

    • @ps20090 said:
      I bought @Cociu 3 years for $54 offer for idling. Now I can idle without getting DMCA.

      If you are idling it and got a DMCA, you got hacked, mate.

      Thanked by 1datanoise

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • GanonkGanonk Member
      edited November 30

      @Daevien said:
      @virmach wins for me so far

      2 cores (3GHz)
      1gb ram
      10gb ssd
      1tb bandwidth on 10G in buffalo (duh)

      $3.99/year

      may i buy its from you?

      i'm very hopeful 🙏😐🙏

    • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
      edited November 30

      Got a few deals across various categories -

      • OVZ7 VPS - @AlexBarakov 1v/256MB RAM/5G SSD @ 2.99EUR/Yr [Sofia, BG]
      • KVM Storage - @Abdullah 5T Storage Deal @ $12/Mo [London, UK]
      • KVM NVMe - @Abdullah 1v/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe @ $16/Yr [Oslo, NO]
      • KVM NVMe - @seriesn 4v (Ryzen)/4GB RAM/50GB NVMe/Windows Server 2019 @ 84EUR/Yr [NBG, DE]
      • Dedi - @terrahost i5-3470/8G RAM/500GB HDD @ 15EUR/Mo [Oslo, NO]

      Also got a Hetrix Tools Professional subscription for monitoring uptime of these boxes from @HBAndrei ;)

    • _MS__MS_ Member
      edited November 30

      @AlexBarakov

      1024MB Dedicated RAM
      10GB SSD
      250GB Bandwith
      2 Shared CPU Cores
      1gbps Port
      1 IPv4 IP
      /64 of IPv6
      BG, DE, UK, LA
      
      €9.99/y
      Thanked by 1Nekki
    • 1.OVH $17.88 VPS in US
      2.MXRoute $10 2 years plan
      3.ZeptoVM $64 St.Petersburg VPS with 100M CN2 GIA
      4.Sevarica $12 500G IPv6 VPS

      Thanked by 1Nekki
    • Virmach 3.99$/y for 1 core, 1G ram, 10G SSD, 10Gbit network (1tb bw), AWESOME!

    • @FoxelVox said:
      Virmach 3.99$/y for 1 core, 1G ram, 10G SSD, 10Gbit network (1tb bw), AWESOME!

      Yeah that was a good one too.

      Thanked by 2Nekki FoxelVox

      DomainPeon - Somewhat decent domain names for sale | Auction In Progress
      "Living da lowend vida loca." -- @uptime

    • @BlaZe said:
      I was tempted to go for HostHatch's storage deal as its too good but I heard a voice in my head and it told me to wait till I get an invite for a private Japanese Linux ISO site... so, passed! :(

      1x 2.8+ GHz
      3 GB RAM
      3 TB usable storage
      9 TB bandwidth
      $84 per year
      Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

      Couldn't pass it up, added 2tb for monthly billing, so $12 month. Also picked up the letbox 4cpu/8gb/2tb box to see which is better

      Thanked by 2Nekki BlaZe
    • Snooze fest. Got a couple of the Flow VPS bargains though.

      grape

    • raynorraynor Member
      edited November 30

      Cant afford money for massive idling, so tried fun but useful deals, sorry :) I missed cool $22/y Virmach VPS, but got $12/y 500GB IPv6 storage deal ;)

      Thanked by 2Nekki uptime
    • sammsamm Member

      Virmach 3.99$/y KVM, 2 vCore, 1G Ram, 10G SSD, 1TB [email protected]

      Thanked by 2Nekki uptime
    • _Nic_Nic Member

      NVME-Special-2

      4 CPU cores
      16 GB RAM
      200 GB NVME Storage (ZFS based, RAID-1)
      10 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
      1 IPv4 address
      10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
      Contract term: 1 month
      Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Düsseldorf (Germany)
      11.19 EUR per months w/o VAT
      from @UltraVPS
      The order was rejected.

      Thanked by 2uptime cece
    • @_Nic said:
      NVME-Special-2

      4 CPU cores
      16 GB RAM
      200 GB NVME Storage (ZFS based, RAID-1)
      10 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
      1 IPv4 address
      10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
      Contract term: 1 month
      Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Düsseldorf (Germany)
      11.19 EUR per months w/o VAT
      from @UltraVPS
      The order was rejected.

      So you didn't get it?
      YOUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY LET DEAL?

      Thanked by 1Asim
    • AlphaVPS

      1 vCore
      256 MB RAM
      5 GB SSD
      100 GB BW
      2.99 EUR/yr
      

      Then agan AlphaVPS

      1 vCore
      512 MB RAM
      7 GB SSD
      150 GB BW
      4.99 EUR/yr
      

      And then Virmach

      2 vCores
      1 GB RAM
      10 GB SSD
      1 TB BW
      3.99$/year
      
    • _Nic_Nic Member

      OsirisBlack said: So you didn't get it?

      I entered my details, confirmed the payment to PayPal ... and received nothing. Only by a link from the email of the order today I found out that the order was rejected))) I can say the best deal is that I saved money if I did not want this deal so much

    • Sweet dedi from @terrahost for 25 eur/m.

      Intel Xeon E3-1241v3
      8GB RAM  
      120GB SSD
      IPv4: 1
      IPv6: /48 Prefix (routed)
      Traffic: 50TB
      
      Thanked by 2terrahost Nekki

      fuck my english

    • Indeed this one was a great offer.

      @Azenot said:
      Sweet dedi from @terrahost for 25 eur/m.

      Intel Xeon E3-1241v3
      > 8GB RAM  
      > 120GB SSD
      > IPv4: 1
      > IPv6: /48 Prefix (routed)
      > Traffic: 50TB
      > 
      Thanked by 2Azenot Nekki
    • just my long waited package from inceptionhosting @AnthonySmith

      4vcpu
      1gb ram
      40 hdd

      for €16

      waiting promo from @Hetzner_OL free setup for ryzen 3600

      Thanked by 3Nekki tgl Asim
    • @emperor said:
      AlphaVPS

      1 vCore
      256 MB RAM
      5 GB SSD
      100 GB BW
      2.99 EUR/yr
      

      Then agan AlphaVPS

      1 vCore
      512 MB RAM
      7 GB SSD
      150 GB BW
      4.99 EUR/yr
      

      And then Virmach

      2 vCores
      1 GB RAM
      10 GB SSD
      1 TB BW
      3.99$/year
      

      awesam

    • @yorkchou said:
      1.OVH $17.88 VPS in US
      2.MXRoute $10 2 years plan
      3.ZeptoVM $64 St.Petersburg VPS with 100M CN2 GIA
      4.Sevarica $12 500G IPv6 VPS

      Mxroute $10 two years? Why i only found the $10 per year offer :(

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      @stevevps said:

      @yorkchou said:
      1.OVH $17.88 VPS in US
      2.MXRoute $10 2 years plan
      3.ZeptoVM $64 St.Petersburg VPS with 100M CN2 GIA
      4.Sevarica $12 500G IPv6 VPS

      Mxroute $10 two years? Why i only found the $10 per year offer :(

      We get special deals only available in the megathread sometimes. That was one of them.

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @Nekki what have you got for yourself mate ?

    • datanoisedatanoise Member
      edited November 30

      Came in for the craziness and the stress test, rather than for the dealz, not needing anything. Seems some pretty nice deals though - and not a lot craziness but quite a bit, from time to time - congrats to those who played the game, and thank you @Nekki for some great posts!

      Thanked by 1Nekki

      don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

    • Yesterday, I got two VPSes (vServers) from netcup and one VPS from PHP-Friends (all three were BF promotions). Yes, I played it safe by staying on familiar territory. :)

      @Nekki, what did you get? I seem to remember that you got at least one dedi on Thursday, no?

      Thanked by 2datanoise webcraft

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • For me it was hostdoc's SG Overdose with BOGOF.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      @s4suke7 said:
      @Nekki what have you got for yourself mate ?

      @Nekki, what did you get? I seem to remember that you got at least one dedi on Thursday, no?

      I bought a PulseMedia seedbox and a Hetrix Tools Pro package on the day, I got one of those SYS 8TB specials on Thursday.

      Going to try an get something on Monday, my plans will be less demanding on my time as there won’t be KPop everywhere this time.

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • @Nekki said: my plans will be less demanding on my time as there won’t be KPop everywhere this time.

      But the K-Pop girls were the best :)

      Thanked by 2Nekki raynor

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • nonenone Member

      yorkchou said: 1.OVH $17.88 VPS in US

      Anyone know the link to this offer?

    • @Turboooo said:
      Wishosting LA SSD Plus flash sale for an extra 50% off, bringing the total down to $10 for 8 vCores and 32gb of ram

      If you ever want to get rid of that, please let me know :)

    • NekkiNekki Moderator
      edited November 30

      @angstrom said:

      @Nekki said: my plans will be less demanding on my time as there won’t be KPop everywhere this time.

      But the K-Pop girls were the best :)

      As I said in the Cest Pit, the real gift this year was uncovering Girls Generation. I still can’t stop listening/humming to ‘Gee’...

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    Sign In or Register to comment.