Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$6/y 10gbit 500gb+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$6/y 10gbit 500gb+

I am looking for a 10gbit kvm with 1 ip 256mb ram and 1 cpu core (shared is fine) this will be used for a person openvpn. Looking for North America

Thanks

Comments

• @Reaperofpower said:
    I am looking for a 10gbit kvm with 1 ip 256mb ram and 1 cpu core (shared is fine) this will be used for a person openvpn. Looking for North America

Thanks

You don't need 10Gbit nor 500GB for a personal openvpn. Next time, be more upfront about your usage to get proper responses.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • 500GB is perfectly reasonable for a VPN, 10Gbit isn't though :pensive:

• 10gbit $6/y lol?

• You want the provider to pay you $6/yr on top of that?

• Far out, that would have to be some kind of crazy one-off deal. Kill the 10gbit idea and you'll get warmer.. kill the ipv4 too and you'll find that suddenly you're in the realms of possibility. We call these NAT and they're commonly found for less than $6/year.

If you NEED 10gbit and you NEED a dedicated ipv4, then you NEED to increase your budget.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • Virmach literally did 1gb of ram, dedicated IPv4, and 1000gb of bandwidth for $3.99/yr lmao

• lol i canceled 4 of them , from BF last year from virmach

• @Turboooo said:
    Virmach literally did 1gb of ram, dedicated IPv4, and 1000gb of bandwidth for $3.99/yr lmao

How many people got it? @dahartigan said, it will be a crazy one off that OP 99% won't get because it will be extremely limited stock. Shoot for a more reasonable price and you will get some you can use. Otherwise, be contented with nothing.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Please also ask them to pay for you to use their service.

• @Turboooo said:
    Virmach literally did 1gb of ram, dedicated IPv4, and 1000gb of bandwidth for $3.99/yr lmao

link?

• @Chuck said:

@Turboooo said:

link?

It was one of their flash deals. Gone withing seconds, as expected

• @Turboooo said:

@Chuck said:

@Turboooo said:

link?

It was one of their flash deals. Gone withing seconds, as expected

never even seen it. people must be using script.

• No one person in Latin America is going to use 10g bandwidth.
    unless you are LEGION

• @tester4 said:
    500GB is perfectly reasonable for a VPN, 10Gbit isn't though :pensive:

I realized later that probably was bandwidth and not disk space. We can just agree op was garbage.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Maybe he's fine with 10Gbps in and 100Mbps out? That's doable at an affordable price, but not a few dollars a year.