Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 78
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

That's... huge. Some people like huge.

• VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Biggest Boy
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 49152MB RAM
    CPU 12 vCORE
    HDD 1000GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 10000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Atlanta, GA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Please be careful or you will pay $550

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I wonder if anyone (accidentally) bought it...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • cAN WE get something similar or half the specs for $55 pls

• @plumberg said:
    LIMITED OFFER
    $550.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Biggest Boy
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 49152MB RAM
    CPU 12 vCORE
    HDD 1000GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 10000GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

MY PRECIOUS

Thanked by 2plumberg uptime
  • @wib said:

@donli said:

@wib said:
    What would be considered abuse for one of these fire sale VPS'?

If you have to ask that means you.

no really tho

Why don't you read the AUP and find out?

• Is this also a conspiracy caused by virmachBOT

• @VirMach did anyone buy that biggest boy ever

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@wib said:

@donli said:

@wib said:

no really tho

Keep under the limits mentioned in the AUP...

D) High Usage Policy: Any usage by Customer that disrupts the overall performance of our server(s) is not permitted. Customer agrees to operate within the VirMach usage parameters, which are as follows

High CPU: Customer’s Service cannot burst to 95-100% usage for more than five (5) minutes and cannot average higher than 50% usage within any two (2) hour period. Packages advertised to include dedicated CPU, Services with the high CPU option, and any customized Service plans that include high CPU option may burst to 100% at all times.

High Load: Customer’s Service cannot have a 15-minute load average higher than the number of full logical cores assigned and cannot have a 1-day load average higher than 70% of the number of full logical cores assigned.

High Mail Volume: VirMach reserves the right to block port 25 on Customer’s Service. Customer cannot send more than 100 maximum e-mails per hour, and must maintain a similar average volume of mail on a week-to-week basis—no bursting permitted. VirMach reserves the right to waive this requirement for the purpose of a customized Service plan.

High I/O: Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period, cannot burst above 300MB/s disk write average for more than ten (10) minutes, cannot average more than 300 write operations per second for more than 1 hour, and cannot be above 20% average utilization within any six (6) hour period.

High Network Usage: Customer’s Service cannot have more than 50,000 conntrack sessions at any given time, and cannot use more than the allocated bandwidth. Customer understands that the network is shared and utilizing maximum network speed will not always be possible.

Thanked by 2wib uptime
  • virmach's billings 502/503/5** error bingo has to be the biggest dogshit dumpster fire I've ever seen.

• Virmach should remove all the captcha's for this plan, and let any badly programmed bots go through with the purchase, damn! :naughty:

Thanked by 1alilet
  • Devil's Plaything?

$66.63/yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 6144MB RAM
    CPU 6 vCORE
    HDD 60GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION MIDWEST or EAST COAST
    IPs 3 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @timelapse said:
    @VirMach did anyone buy that biggest boy ever

I would have been bought if it was $5.5/year

Thanked by 2timelapse kkrajk
  • @alilet said:

@timelapse said:

we all would apparently

• @alilet said:

@timelapse said:

So who immediately clicked thinking it was $ 5.50 ?

• There goes the fire again! 4 bucks!

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019
    $3.99 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Tiny
    RAM 128MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 250GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Tiny..... now... after big(gest) boy

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I mean, it's not a bad deal. But that's entering dedi territory and at that price point I'm not just going to snatch a random deal on a whim, it is going to have to match my requirements exactly

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited December 2019

@connercg said:
    Devil's Plaything?

$6.66/yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 6666MB RAM
    CPU 6 vCORE
    HDD 66GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 6666GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION (Hotel) California
    IPs 6 DEDICATED IPv4

There, I fixed it.

• @donli said:
    $3.99 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Tiny
    RAM 128MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 250GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

We can’t, as soon as these deals start, the billing server is dead.

• ROALLER COASTER.
    That's all what I want to say.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @donli said:

@wib said:

@donli said:

@wib said:

no really tho

Keep under the limits mentioned in the AUP...

D) High Usage Policy: Any usage by Customer that disrupts the overall performance of our server(s) is not permitted. Customer agrees to operate within the VirMach usage parameters, which are as follows

High CPU: Customer’s Service cannot burst to 95-100% usage for more than five (5) minutes and cannot average higher than 50% usage within any two (2) hour period. Packages advertised to include dedicated CPU, Services with the high CPU option, and any customized Service plans that include high CPU option may burst to 100% at all times.

High Load: Customer’s Service cannot have a 15-minute load average higher than the number of full logical cores assigned and cannot have a 1-day load average higher than 70% of the number of full logical cores assigned.

High Mail Volume: VirMach reserves the right to block port 25 on Customer’s Service. Customer cannot send more than 100 maximum e-mails per hour, and must maintain a similar average volume of mail on a week-to-week basis—no bursting permitted. VirMach reserves the right to waive this requirement for the purpose of a customized Service plan.

High I/O: Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period, cannot burst above 300MB/s disk write average for more than ten (10) minutes, cannot average more than 300 write operations per second for more than 1 hour, and cannot be above 20% average utilization within any six (6) hour period.

High Network Usage: Customer’s Service cannot have more than 50,000 conntrack sessions at any given time, and cannot use more than the allocated bandwidth. Customer understands that the network is shared and utilizing maximum network speed will not always be possible.

Sounds reasonable. I want to maybe have a couple backup sql servers for short outages.

• @Hxxx said:
    for me all these deals are unusable if they dont have at least one dedicated thread or 1/2 thread of cpu . . . Even though I grabbed one , just like last year for shit and giggles. Can't run anything on these without shitting yourself constantly thinking they will wipe the fuck out of the VPS and cancel the service if it ever burst for a little. And while they are certainly cheap... some offer are cheap expensive if you know what i mean (150a year for example)

Something like 1GB or 2GB RAM with 20 to 40GB space with 1/2 cpu thread dedicated would be excelent for some production use.

I thought the AUP on cpu usage was more than reasonable, you can pick up something with 4 cores, 2gb, and 20-40gb space for less than providers offering a dedicated core and have more than enough overhead to not get your vps killed.

• Jeez, I'm just trying to log in to manage a server and you guys are melting billing down!

• @VirMach what is specs for where billing is hosted on?

• @randomq said:
    Jeez, I'm just trying to log in to manage a server and you guys are melting billing down!

• VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Biggerestest Boy + 10GIGABIT

• $999.99/yr
    KVM - Biggerestest Boy + 10GIGABIT
    65536MB RAM
    16 vCORE
    2000GB SSD (RAID 10)
    20000GB BANDWIDTH
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Well, well, well ...

Thanked by 1uptime