Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 70
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @pullangcubo said:
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 9984MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 7500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $37.96 /yr

Another nice deal!

If only I can get that with 4 vCores, 50 GG SSD, and in Los Angeles...at the same price :lol:

Gone in seconds though :disappointed:

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @pullangcubo said:
    RAM 9984MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $37.96 /yr

Another nice deal!

If only I can get that with 4 vCores, 50 GG SSD, and in Los Angeles or Chicago...at the same price :lol:

CPU and HDD is fine, but large memory. Good one.

Gone in second.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited December 2019

@smallbibi said:
    @dtQzBen8 Can you disclose how many deals you have gotten and how much you spent in total? I'm really curious... And which was the best deal you got? :smiley:

EDIT: closed :lol:

Thanked by 2JabJab NoComment
  • I am frustrated with these f**cking bots on the sale page

@VirMach can you force Captcha on cart page ?

Thanked by 1alilet
  • @dTQzBen8 said:
    Gone in second.

The worst thing I have is, if there's a chance, I will still buy it.

Anyone can offer me a basic living SOON(TM)?

• noamannoaman Member
    edited December 2019

@pullangcubo said:
    RAM 9984MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $37.96 /yr

Another nice deal!

If only I can get that with 4 vCores, 50 GG SSD, and in Los Angeles or Chicago...at the same price :lol:

I will buy this one if it comes again location doesn't matter for me for now :neutral:

• @noaman said:

I will buy this one if it comes again location doesn't matter for me for now :neutral:

I suggest you get prepared in 1 or 2 hours, the bot may redo it with little difference.

• Spend less than 10$ yet. Change my mind.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @ben47955 said:
    Spend less than 10$ yet. Change my mind.

Same here !

• Ok... So, something weird happened... I saw this special... I tried placing the order, tried paying, but, at end i got an error "Opps... something went wrong, please try again..."

I tried again... same result.... and again....

So, it turned out, I have received multiple orders of this VPS...

At the time of the ordering, it looks like the Billing page did not show the service, but got added after a few mins. I saw this in my panel today...

$69.00 /yr
    RAM 11008MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 85GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 10500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am wondering if any one wants this to be transferred or I will need to raise a ticket to get it cancelled (hopefully it will be honored). 2 available.

I am just looking to cover the cost of the VPS + $3 transfer fee. Any one interested?

SENDER REQUIREMENTS:
    1. You must be a VirMach customer for at least 6 months.
    2. You must provide photo ID, held up to a written message "For service transfer by VirMach" and today's date.
    3. You must confirm that you are giving up any duration of service owed to you, permanently, without any refund.
    4. You must have a valid confirmed e-mail address matching your payment e-mail address.
    5. Your service must be on an independent panel, not combined with other services. If your VPS is combined, there's an additional $2 fee.

RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS:
    1. Must have valid billing information on file and pass fraud checks.
    2. Must have valid payment method on file, or a minimum of $5 credits on VirMach account.
    3. Must create a ticket confirming receiving the transfer.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

Hi @VirMach, I am not sure if you are still here but before I go to sleep, I have a few suggestions for the ending package this year. I understand IP and SSD are relatively limited this year so I try to make it reasonable.

A. 123456789 Special
    1 IP / 23GB SSD / 4 vCPU / 5GB RAM / 678GB Bandwidth / $9/yr / Buffalo

B. Singles Special
    1 vCPU / 1111MB RAM / 11GB SSD / 111GB Bandwidth / 1 IP / $1.11/yr / Buffalo

Before someone is going to judge again, do note that there's a high chance I will be sleeping when the deals are released, if it ever happened. I am just giving some suggestions that most likely will not benefits myself but everyone else. It is completely up to VirMach on deciding what to release.

It would be great if VirMach can acknowledge even if this is not possible, but it is also fine if you choose to ignore. All the best on the sales.

Regards,
    FAT32

• @plumberg said:
    Ok... So, something weird happened... I saw this special... I tried placing the order, tried paying, but, at end i got an error "Opps... something went wrong, please try again..."

At the time of the ordering, it looks like the Billing page did not show the service, but got added after a few mins. I saw this in my panel today...

$69.00 /yr
    RAM 11008MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 85GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am wondering if any one wants this to be transferred or I will need to raise a ticket to get it cancelled (hopefully it will be honored). 2 available.

I am just looking to cover the cost of the VPS + $3 transfer fee. Any one interested?

SENDER REQUIREMENTS:
    2. You must provide photo ID, held up to a written message "For service transfer by VirMach" and today's date.
    3. You must confirm that you are giving up any duration of service owed to you, permanently, without any refund.
    4. You must have a valid confirmed e-mail address matching your payment e-mail address.
    5. Your service must be on an independent panel, not combined with other services. If your VPS is combined, there's an additional $2 fee.

RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS:
    2. Must have valid payment method on file, or a minimum of $5 credits on VirMach account.

Windows License ?

• FAT32 said: B. Singles Special

if i see it i ll buy one, later maybe it can be transfered to you, if you dont want it i can idle it for sure :)

Thanked by 2plumberg FAT32
  • @noaman said:

@plumberg said:
    Ok... So, something weird happened... I saw this special... I tried placing the order, tried paying, but, at end i got an error "Opps... something went wrong, please try again..."

$69.00 /yr
    RAM 11008MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 85GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

SENDER REQUIREMENTS:

RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS:

Windows License ?

I dont remember... can someone else confirm? Also, I think you can request a custom iso install.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@plumberg said:
    I dont remember... can someone else confirm? Also, I think you can request a custom iso install.

No it is not available, check my monitor: https://virmach19.fat32.top with ID 963

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Man that's a great deal, if I hadn't already bought similar in Seattle I would jump on it. Some folks will be very lucky to score those from you at cost!

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Almost 5 years later (contacted them in 2015), still no ipv6 at Virmach. Lol.

• Shot2 said: Almost 5 years later (contacted them in 2015), still no ipv6 at Virmach. Lol.

Pretty sure the problem is with colocrossing not supporting ipv6...

Anyway to add on to @FAT32's request, it would be nice if @Virmach can consider doing another egg for us. It doesn't have to be free stuff or crazy deals like past years... Anything is cool!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Anyone who wants IPv6 can still get it free from tunnel providers, until cc catches up.

• $26.26 /yr

RAM 7168MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 7000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION

• @Jake4 said:
    $26.26 /yr

RAM 7168MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 7000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION

Almost bought it, but I would worry about pegging a single cpu and getting suspended...

• @randomq said:
    Anyone who wants IPv6 can still get it free from tunnel providers, until cc catches up.

Hurricane Electric's free tunnelbroker service:
    https://tunnelbroker.net/

• Don't worry, be happy.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • noaman said: Windows License ?

How much is windows license worth?

• @greattomeetyou said:

noaman said: Windows License ?

Just like anything else, it depends on if you are buying or selling :P

• user123 said: Just like anything else, it depends on if you are buying or selling :P

Normally, with the same spec, how much more would a windows VPS compared to a Linux VPS?

• @greattomeetyou said:

noaman said: Windows License ?

You can install windows by using the netboot.xyz ISO

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • When virmach's flash sale says, windows available, is the license included?

• @greattomeetyou said:
    When virmach's flash sale says, windows available, is the license included?

Yes.

• edited December 2019

FZhang said: Yes.

How much does it cost normally from other VPS provider?

Normally, with the same spec, how much more would a windows VPS cost compared to a Linux VPS?