Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2019

"Sorry, please wait 10-15 seconds between each page. You have been blocked for 60 seconds. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are receiving more traffic than usual."

All I did was filling in the captcha.

Thanked by 3ITLabs user123 uptime
  • Same as above :smirk:

• Couldn't add to cart due to the billing server fire. RIP

• @FAT32 said:
    "Sorry, please wait 10-15 seconds between each page. You have been blocked for 60 seconds. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are receiving more traffic than usual."

I think I got it, it tried to redirect me to an invoice page before it exploded :P

• bakagetabakageta Member
    edited November 2019

Out of Stock
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us

:(

• @FAT32 said:

I got the captcha, but then it kept giving me the bad gateway error... :(

• Edmond said: I got the captcha, but then it kept giving me the bad gateway error...

Same. Damn :cry:

• @FAT32 said:

Same here

• @Edmond said:

@FAT32 said:

I got the captcha, but then it kept giving me the bad gateway error... :(

Ditto.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2019

FUCK

Oops, there's a problem...
    Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

It's over boys, we can hope for the similar later... :(

• Out of Stock
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited November 2019

PLEASE SAVE US

• @ITLabs said:

@FAT32 said:

Same here

After waiting like 20 minutes to get the page loaded I get the "out of stock" message now :(

• Well that went well (not).

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ddhhz said:
    Same as above :smirk:

How about you just sit down and count your aff money rather than trying to get one too?

• This brings back NCIX PTSD.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • I got the invoice but can't pay.

• I had it in the cart, and still did not get it. :disappointed:

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • Lost it on last confirmation, sad time.

• @Multi said:

@ITLabs said:

@FAT32 said:

Same here

After waiting like 20 minutes to get the page loaded I get the "out of stock" message now :(

Right.

• Thank you for being a valued customer. Please consider writing a review to share your experience.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 said:

@ddhhz said:
    Same as above :smirk:

How about you just sit down and count your aff money rather than trying to get one too?

i'm in it because i'm addicted :tired_face: i can't stop

• @samm said:
    I got the invoice but can't pay.

You should be fine to pay it when the server recovers

• Yay, after filling out multiple sets of recaptchas from multiple reloads failing, it let me through just in time to get the OOS message.

$3.99 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10GIGABIT+3GHz
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• uh oh... I think we crashed the sale creation system :smiley:

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • Didn't get it even I reach to last confirm page :(

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • Dude... I had that deal in my cart

• FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member
    edited November 2019

i got one :)

• need a 12$ below storage intended 100ish gb hdd vps for my qality vps collection

• Would love a deal in Los Angeles.