Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• ddhhz said: It was! San Jose, CA to be exact.

Oh well, I didn't miss anything then.

• $53.37 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Powerful 2GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 75GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 4000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Los Angeles, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

storage!

• $4.95 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – No Disk But Cheap
    RAM 384MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Good vpn / low resource use one

$4.95 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – No Disk But Cheap
    RAM 384MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• JabJab said: 8 dollars, double of my budget on VirMach wallet. SOON I will snipe something!

Trolls :anguished:

4.95 /yr

• @JabJab said:

JabJab said: 8 dollars, double of my budget on VirMach wallet. SOON I will snipe something!

4.95 /yr

Wonder if that was a manual offer just to torment you heh

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Everything below 60% off is not a BF deal, simple dat.

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • @Daevien said:

@JabJab said:

JabJab said: 8 dollars, double of my budget on VirMach wallet. SOON I will snipe something!

4.95 /yr

Perhaps, but the RAM is too small. I can't come up with any usage.

• Virmach down lol

• @dTQzBen8 said:

@Daevien said:

@JabJab said:

4.95 /yr

Perhaps, but the RAM is too small. I can't come up with any usage.

VPN, small discord bot, ssh jump host. I'm sure someone out there is pretty happy with that deal :)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@Daevien said:

@JabJab said:

4.95 /yr

It was.

• @VirMach said:

@Daevien said:

@JabJab said:

4.95 /yr

It was.

Haha, Virmach is going for revenge on all of us for the last year of comments in the old thread. We might want to be worried ;)

• I tried to grab one but check out took too long / timed out, and my cart was empty at the end. :(

edited December 2019

rpollestad said: I tried to grab one but check out took too long / timed out, and my cart was empty at the end.

That may or may not mean you got it, check your invoices.

• Check your billing though, sometimes stuff will get put into there after a minute, server is on fire and trying it's best. They needed to bulk up that server this year :P

• VirMach said: It was.

Seems like it would be nice if you could do a 4$ or less deal for our fellow...

• @datanoise said:

VirMach said: It was.

$4 for 4gb of ram with 1mb bandwidth quota or something probably. Do not tempt the Virmach employees, they DO bite

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @datanoise said:

No Disk, No RAM, No CPU, No Network, but REALLY CHEAP

Thanked by 1datanoise
    edited December 2019

@datanoise said:

Of course.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • $42.66 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 3172MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach - any word on the configs of these machines/nodes?

CPU - 3GHz? What kind?

What about 10Gbit network? Last year you had quite a few 10Gbit VPSs as well (I think they were all Buffalo based)?

• @VirMach said:

rpollestad said: I tried to grab one but check out took too long / timed out, and my cart was empty at the end.

That may or may not mean you got it, check your invoices.

I thought i missed the deal xD

• Generally the specs change a lot so when it specifies 3GHz it basically just means they guarantee that minimum but exactly what could change and can only be found out by actually buying really.

• @VirMach easter egg not popped up yet?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2019

@samm said:
    VirMach easter egg not popped up yet?

Have you looked closer?

• @FAT32 Any plan this time like last year where @VirMach asked you to send list of users for two special VPS one openVZ and one KVM

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@davi said:
    FAT32 Any plan this time like last year where VirMach asked you to send list of users for two special VPS one openVZ and one KVM

That's a special case where VirMach want to fulfil LET members' due to unable to get one on their website. It really depends on how it turns out later.

Thanked by 2davi puerklint
    edited December 2019

@nullnothere said:
    @VirMach - any word on the configs of these machines/nodes?

CPU - 3GHz? What kind?

What about 10Gbit network? Last year you had quite a few 10Gbit VPSs as well (I think they were all Buffalo based)?

It's honestly a big mix at this point. When we did those exclusive 10Gbit/3GHz ones we had a lot of new ones we had to fill and they all happened to be that spec so we made their own group.

Now they're mixed. There's some old 2.2GHz, maybe a single server that's 2.1GHz, majority are 2.4-2.5GHz at least now, then there's the 3GHz, maybe some 2.6GHz, and some upcoming 3.4GHz.

Thanked by 2nullnothere uptime
  • @VirMach said:

@nullnothere said:
    @VirMach - any word on the configs of these machines/nodes?

CPU - 3GHz? What kind?

It's honestly a big mix at this point. When we did those exclusive 10Gbit/3GHz ones we had a lot of new ones we had to fill and they all happened to be that spec so we made their own group.

Now they're mixed. There's some old 2.2GHz, maybe a single server that's 2.1GHz, majority are 2.4-2.5GHz at least now, then there's the 3GHz, maybe some 2.6GHz, and some upcoming 3.4GHz.

No 6.9GHz beasts this BF? ;)

• Only thing running that hot is the billing server :P

Thanked by 1imok