Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA

Comments

• I am late for the 500gb

• @Shot2 said:

@Multi said:
    Im also waiting for my mouse VPS to be created. The panel says "not created. Please Submit a support ticket."

I will wait another day and see if it somehow pops up. So far no refund ^^

RTFM (with "mail" instead of manual): it may mention the expected delivery time (something like "will be delivered within 24 hours") ;)

I know. Thats why I am waiting. I was just a bit surprised the service state in whcms is active already while the VPS istelf isn't ;)

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

sorry guys we were super occupied handling tickets and orders

ok will answer everyone here

@Chuck said:
    Do you have coupon for Bigstorage Hosting yearly payment?

we have new storage offer but that offer is still the same as it was really discounted

@donko said:
    @Ganonk said:

what should i do now?

marked it as pending you can "pay the invoice(?)"

Sorry it seems i forgot how to talk human language :)
    marked it as pending means pay the invoice and we will create the vps shortly after payment received

@Multi said:
    Really nice offer. But one question: Where exactly do I find the forum?

https://forum.socheapvps.com/
    we send the link in or welcome email
    soon that forum will take a lot of attention with some offers only through it

@DeepBoom007 said:
    Can I access Mouse storage using Putty? if so how?

Can't seem much use of it, not able to install webmin either

do you have ipv6 in your home ?
    without that you cant access ipv6 only host

Thanked by 1uptime

@DeepBoom007 said:
    Please Check : Ticket Created #248165

taken care of before seeing the post

@Ouji said:
    The extra IPv4 is $18, is that right?

yes per year

Thanked by 1Ouji

@dosai said:

I'm clueless as well, VPS console doesn't connect.

you mean ssh ? if vps console does not connect please open form post we will handle it

@Multi said:

@Shot2 said:

@Multi said:
    Im also waiting for my mouse VPS to be created. The panel says "not created. Please Submit a support ticket."

I will wait another day and see if it somehow pops up. So far no refund ^^

RTFM (with "mail" instead of manual): it may mention the expected delivery time (something like "will be delivered within 24 hours") ;)

I know. Thats why I am waiting. I was just a bit surprised the service state in whcms is active already while the VPS istelf isn't ;)

if it is still not created till now open ticket we finally managed to catch up on the queue

Thanked by 1Multi
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@servarica_hani Any chance of a cyber monday restock for the v6-only storage?

• @dosai said:
    I'm clueless as well, VPS console doesn't connect.

The console connects over IPv6.

@elliotc said:
    I am late for the 500gb

@dTQzBen8 said:
    Mouse storage offer gone...

@zongyouxiao said:
    Mouse Storage Server out of stock, please replenish it.

@Harambe said:
    @servarica_hani Any chance of a cyber monday restock for the v6-only storage?

yes we will restock for sure within those 2 days
    I am negotiating with me team on best time still (we almost didnt sleep :) )
    I will update this thread once we post it
    it will be either cyber monday or before it

• Good night :wink:

• I'd be curious to know if 1gbps port speed is an option - or even just a temporary option. If you are using these for storage servers, I would think a faster push/pull speed would be ideal.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • you are my new favorite provider now, dont make it wrong pls.

• @servarica_hani
    I remember with your last offer also I checked (like others) if temp 1GBPS is possible... I plan to use this for cold storage.. the 500GB one.. So, any help to get it restocked and with temp 1gbps (low traffic (one way inbound mostly) is all good.

Thanks!

• zevuszevus Member
    edited December 2019

@user123 said:

@proton said:
    Is 12$/year vps recurring?

Yes, though it is IPv6 only, no NAT IPv4 for external access. I'll login as soon as I have a chance to remember/figure/re-learn the IPv6-IPv4 reverse tunnel thingy, since I don't think my connection supports IPv6 lol.

Yah, I've been through 3 different cable companies and none of them have had support for IPv6.

I suspect those that do are in the minority, as far as the US goes.

(as you said, would have to do some IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel)

ed: also would like to thank Rica for the quick & hassle free refund. sorry for my stupidity, w/ not reading about ipv4 =0

• great offers @servarica_hani , would love a 4tb storage server for $6-$7, maybe ditch the 6gb ram singles day offer and bring it down to 1gb

• @servarica_hani

I think there are some big problems with disks, possibly too oversold?

I tried to reboot and it's stone cold. I tried to reinstall and it's still dead. Poor machine, all it did wrong was idling; and it was too young to die like that. Life is not fair.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@sparek said:
    I'd be curious to know if 1gbps port speed is an option - or even just a temporary option. If you are using these for storage servers, I would think a faster push/pull speed would be ideal.

He had 1Gbit on all vm's before he took notice and enforced 100Mbit.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Everything is nice, but network seems dead slow sometimes, struggles to reach 25-30 Mbit. I have 11.11 VPS.

• @Neoon said:

@sparek said:
    I'd be curious to know if 1gbps port speed is an option - or even just a temporary option. If you are using these for storage servers, I would think a faster push/pull speed would be ideal.

Ahha. Interesting.

• @varx said:
    Everything is nice, but network seems dead slow sometimes, struggles to reach 25-30 Mbit. I have 11.11 VPS.

Maybe allow them a few days to absorb all the semen we cheapos have spread all over their servers

(so to speak)

• varxvarx Member
    edited December 2019

@Shot2 said:

@varx said:
    Everything is nice, but network seems dead slow sometimes, struggles to reach 25-30 Mbit. I have 11.11 VPS.

Maybe allow them a few days to absorb all the semen we cheapos have spread all over their servers

(so to speak)

Yeah, let's see. I was actually expecting to seed backup from a server about to die, but failed to do so.

Right now, I am trying to rsync large files from 2 servers in NYC and it's doing this--
    Curr: 23.97 MBit/s Avg: 16.57 MBit/s Min: 36.76 kBit/s Max: 50.27 MBit/s

• I can't pay.

• @varx said:
    Right now, I am trying to rsync large files

And I think that, multiplied up, will be the root of everyone's problems for the next few days, and possibly longer if they restock for CM. Sorry to hear about your failing server, hope you found another way.

• Yup, also trying to rsync a bunch of large files (with the 11.11 VPS). Seems like everyone had the same idea at once. :smile:

• should be a while before the servers & nodes catch a break, filling up a 4tb server at 100mbit has to take a few days..

@default said:
    @servarica_hani

I think there are some big problems with disks, possibly too oversold?

I tried to reboot and it's stone cold. I tried to reinstall and it's still dead. Poor machine, all it did wrong was idling; and it was too young to die like that. Life is not fair.

open a ticket

we have real support that can handle your issue and we response in fast manner
    So open a ticket and it will be resolved

Just a note : the 1$ offers is accepted on many small servers not only so if you have issue open ticket or forum post and we will investigate the server

@Neoon said:

@sparek said:

actually in few days we will enable it back for several hours a time to test the effect ,
    we will do that for some time before offering it for general public

@varx said:

it depend on the path between the other server your backing up from
    we are working on making the network better but that take some time

• @servarica_hani any plans to restock the 500gb ipv6 offer?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

This was a great deal for the price, had to cancel since I was not ipv6 ready. I look forward to seeing deals like this in the future, amazing that this could be done for the price!

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @servarica_hani could you please check my ticket #868757

• I hope everyone realizes this is not the support desk for the provider. Also everyone doing syncs is going to slow up the network. This is the cost of a shared uplink.

• plumberg said: I hope everyone realizes this is not the support desk for the provider. Also everyone doing syncs is going to slow up the network. This is the cost of a shared uplink.

servarica_hani said: if you have issue open ticket or forum post

I know, I'm surprised too.