Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

BlackFriday Special => 512M SSD KVM in US(Dallas,Miami) and EU(RO,DE,UK) for 9.95EUR/Year
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

BlackFriday Special => 512M SSD KVM in US(Dallas,Miami) and EU(RO,DE,UK) for 9.95EUR/Year

virtonovirtono Member, Provider
    edited November 29 in Offers

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

Below you will find our offers to LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.10 US dollars.

---- Black Friday Special ----

Cloud XS - €35.40-> €14.95/Year -> €9.95/ Year using coupon code: BFXSKVM995

Processor: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

ORDER NOW!

Offer expires on 3 Dec 2019, the day after Cyber Monday, so hurry up!

------- Black Friday Promo ----------

Use 30BF2019 coupon at checkout and receive 30% lifetime discount. This coupon is available for all Cloud VPS's & Windows VPS's from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly, quarterly and semi-annual billing cycles. The yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €2/month with coupon code "30BF2019"
    Disk - 15GB SSD

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €2.7/month with coupon code "30BF2019"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane 50% discount on yearly payment: €23.70/Year

Order Cloud VPS S

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination of qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We operate 6 Cloud Locations: Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US & Dallas(TX), US. However, we will provide the current plans in the offer only in 5 of them, the NL location is already Out of Stock:

Europe

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://85.204.49.17/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 85.204.49.17 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:0011:69a4

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://77.81.109.10/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 77.81.109.10 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0020:0003:0000:0000:04c8:3383

Manchester, UK

Download test: wget http://77.81.107.11/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping - IPv4: 77.81.107.11 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0021:0008:0000:0000:008c:ca5e

USA

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:550:1d05:30::51:44e1

Dallas-TX, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.9.9 - IPv6: Not Ready YET

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
    2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
    3. Internal IPs - your vps can now "talk" with another vps or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
    4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
    5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
    6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage , get multiple ips, setup rdns or upgrade your server directly from client area.

The payment methods are: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins (CoinGate), Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay.

Thanked by 1alilet

Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

Comments

• ofitofit Member

Coupon €9.95/ Year using coupon code: BFXSKVM995 not work properly. It is show BFXSKVM995 - 5% Recurring Discount. And price is Total Recurring: €14.20 EUR Annually

• The "BFXSKVM995" code is not working. Coupon applied but price is same.

Hobby Projects: DNMin | PingBear

• virtonovirtono Member, Provider

@ofit said:
      Coupon €9.95/ Year using coupon code: BFXSKVM995 not work properly. It is show BFXSKVM995 - 5% Recurring Discount. And price is Total Recurring: €14.20 EUR Annually

Please check again now! We made some alterations to the promo code, and automatically changed to a percentage ...

Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

@seikan said:
      The "BFXSKVM995" code is not working. Coupon applied but price is same.

Please check again now! We made some alterations to the promo code, and automatically changed to a percentage, but it's fixed now.

• Got it!

Thanked by 1virtono

Hobby Projects: DNMin | PingBear

@ofit said:
      @virtono

Did it work now?

• ofitofit Member

@virtono said:

@ofit said:
      @virtono

Did it work now?

yes. thanks

Thanked by 1virtono
    • Ugh, tripped the fraud filter - as usual. The story of my life. :(

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - AlphaVPS - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS

• @alento said:
      Ugh, tripped the fraud filter - as usual. The story of my life. :(

And resolved!!! Excellent quick support! Thank you @virtono

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - AlphaVPS - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS

@alento said:

@alento said:
      Ugh, tripped the fraud filter - as usual. The story of my life. :(

And resolved!!! Excellent quick support! Thank you @virtono

You're welcome! If you need assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we will reply in minutes, like usual.

We added new VPS Nodes & IP addresses in UK & Miami so you guys can keep ordering. Also, new IP ranges added in Dallas & Bucharest as well. We are also preparing to power on nodes in Romania, as we're almost out of stock.

P.S. The new IP addresses that we routed in Miami, Dallas & UK might still be showing Romania or Italy in the Geolocation, but we already updated the country code in our Ripe LIR account, and also we've submitted a correction to Maxmind, so I hope that it will be changed soon.

• RedSoxRedSox Member
      edited November 29

Seems like Virtono offered the best price for VPSes.
      Why's no hype in this thread like in others? Still can't understand this.

Thanked by 2virtono maverickp
    • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
      edited November 29

@RedSox said:

Well, I suspect a lot of people have a mixed bag of experiences. For example, once a long time ago I got a server with them in Germany and it was quite bad. Later, I actually decided to go through one of their re-sellers that also sells on this forum (as a courtesy to this thread I won't mention them), but stability from the re-sellers nodes seem to have been much better, as the servers I bought through them (other than in the Netherlands location, which isn't even included in this offer) have been relatively stable. I will admit I have given some consideration to testing out the $10/yr plan here but I just haven't yet been able to pull the trigger. Things change but the poor experience I had in the past so far has prevented me from going through with it, lets see if I can still keep my self away after a few drinks later this evening... that will be the real test.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1bdl

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
      20+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development

@TheLinuxBug said:

@RedSox said:

Well, I suspect a lot of people have a mixed bag of experiences. For example, once a long time ago I got a server with them in Germany and it was quite bad. Later, I actually decided to go through one of their re-sellers that also sells on this forum (as a courtesy to this thread I won't mention them), but stability from the re-sellers nodes seem to have been much better, as the servers I bought through them (other than in the Netherlands location, which isn't even included in this offer) have been relatively stable. I will admit I have given some consideration to testing out the $10/yr plan here but I just haven't yet been able to pull the trigger. Things change but the poor experience I had in the past so far has prevented me from going through with it, lets see if I can still keep my self away after a few drinks later this evening... that will be the real test.

Cheers!

Indeed, we did have some issues in Germany related to one of our storages, but that was long ago and we replaced completely the infrastructure there. Same we did in Miami, we also upgraded our Romanian infrastructure. The next step is to change the NL one, which will happen very soon.

@Neoon said:
      Any storage vps?

No, we do not sell Storage VPS. However, we can add block storage to any VPS plan you get from us for €1/10GB/month. Because it's BF, we might be able to provide for less than that, but only in certain locations. If you are interested, please contact us: https://www.virtono.com/contact.php

• How the refund policy?
      In case I don't like it ?

@Iroshan464 said:
      How the refund policy?
      In case I don't like it ?

We do offer refunds.
      If you have any issues, we will try to solve them out first. In case we can't, or the product simply is not for you, we will give you your money back. If you get the yearly billing cycle, you need to ask for a refund within 30 days. If you get the monthly plan, please submit the request quicker, in the first couple of days, we will provide you a refund with no question asked.

• @virtono said:

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

No ipv6 (scopeid global),

eth0: link up, 100Mbps ?

must open ticket ?

edited December 1

@isunbejo said:

@virtono said:

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

No ipv6 (scopeid global),

eth0: link up, 100Mbps ?

must open ticket ?

Hi,

The only region where we do not have IPv6 is Dallas-TX, our newest location that we launched on BF, but we will add IPv6 very soon. So, if you don't have IPv6, I believe that you ordered in TX. If you did order in another location but didn't get IPv6, please open a support ticket.

All our Cloud VPS plans have 1Gbps internet connection, but you should check against other US-based servers, not European ones if you got yourself a US-based VPS. If you think that it's a problem somewhere or if you still have questions, please open a ticket and my colleagues will surely help.

Thanked by 1isunbejo

• bjobjo Member

I ordered one small box in Frankfurt and authorized a Paypal subscription. Webinterface says "unpaid invoice", so I paid it, now Paypal says I paid them twice and the webinterface still says the invoice is unpaid. Is there no automatation checking for paid-by-Paypal?

Thanked by 1virtono
    • Any chane to get a discount for CLOUD VPS M?

@bjo said:
      I ordered one small box in Frankfurt and authorized a Paypal subscription. Webinterface says "unpaid invoice", so I paid it, now Paypal says I paid them twice and the webinterface still says the invoice is unpaid. Is there no automatation checking for paid-by-Paypal?

Hi,

There is automation directly from whmcs - paypal payment gateway, but sometimes the ipn might have an error, but it's happening rarely. Please contact support and provide the transaction id and they will process the payment.

@JohnFilch123 said:
      Any chane to get a discount for CLOUD VPS M?

You can use the coupon code 30BF2019 to get 30% discount. This coupon is available for all Cloud VPS's & Windows VPS's from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly, quarterly and semi-annual billing cycles. The yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

• bjobjo Member

@virtono said:

Hi,

There is automation directly from whmcs - paypal payment gateway, but sometimes the ipn might have an error, but it's happening rarely. Please contact support and provide the transaction id and they will process the payment.

Thanks, I contacted support and provided both transaction IDs.

• JohnFilch123JohnFilch123 Member
      edited December 1

@virtono said:

@JohnFilch123 said:
      Any chane to get a discount for CLOUD VPS M?

You can use the coupon code 30BF2019 to get 30% discount. This coupon is available for all Cloud VPS's & Windows VPS's from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly, quarterly and semi-annual billing cycles. The yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

Thanks. Will give it a go

Thanked by 1virtono

@bjo said:

@virtono said:

Hi,

Thanks, I contacted support and provided both transaction IDs.

I talked with my colleagues and said that everything was sorted out.

Regards

• bjobjo Member
      edited December 2

Yes, but now other things are broken. IPv6 does not work (no connection possible) and uploaded ISOs (e.g. a nice small Alpine Linux) does not appear in the ISO-list of the VPS settings.

@bjo said:
      Yes, but now other things are broken. IPv6 does not work (no connection possible) and uploaded ISOs (e.g. a nice small Alpine Linux) does not appear in the ISO-list of the VPS settings.

IPv6 does work, just in Dallas/TX is not ready yet. Also, if an ISO is not in the list, you can upload your own ISO using the Custom ISO function from the Cloud Panel.

edited December 3

PROMO will continue!

We have made a decision to continue this promotion until 08/12/2019!

Thanked by 3vyas11 nullnothere bdl

• bjobjo Member

@virtono said:

IPv6 does work, just in Dallas/TX is not ready yet.

A defaultgateway is deployed (2001:ac8:20:3::1) which is not reachable.

Also, if an ISO is not in the list, you can upload your own ISO using the Custom ISO function from the Cloud Panel.

Yes, and after that it appears in the ISO Panel, but not within "Mount ISO to drive" menu of the VPS configuration.

@bjo said:

@virtono said:

IPv6 does work, just in Dallas/TX is not ready yet.

A defaultgateway is deployed (2001:ac8:20:3::1) which is not reachable.

That is the default gateway for IPv6 in Frankfurt. And it is reachable. We have thoursands of customers in DE that can confirm. I am pretty sure it is a solvable issue, please open a ticket and my colleagues will surely help you!

Also, if an ISO is not in the list, you can upload your own ISO using the Custom ISO function from the Cloud Panel.

Yes, and after that it appears in the ISO Panel, but not within "Mount ISO to drive" menu of the VPS configuration.

Please open a ticket, my colleagues will help you mount the ISO.

@bjo Just wanted to let you know the IPv6 issues were indeed found in the Frankfurt datacenter and solved yesterday. What about the Custom ISO problem, did you solved that? Have you opened a ticket?

• hope my IPv4 issue can be fixed. 90ms to Frankfurt from Unitymedia.
      ticket is open. (on hold since yesterday).

Anyway great offer! :)

@blu3bird said:
      hope my IPv4 issue can be fixed. 90ms to Frankfurt from Unitymedia.
      ticket is open. (on hold since yesterday).

Anyway great offer! :)

If you mean the ipv4 routing problem in Frankfurt, our NOC already identified the issue, one of the traffic partners was wrongfully announcing our prefixes to UPC generating additional traffic Frankfurt-Romania-Frankfurt. We have contacted the partner to fix the issue. If it doesn't solve the issue fast, we will filter the traffic through them.

Also, there is congestion between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, but our datacenter - M247- is taking care of that, they are upgrading the network as we speak.