Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Black Friday Mega Sale | High IOPS RAID-10 SSD Plans up to 70% off including free daily backups
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Black Friday Mega Sale | High IOPS RAID-10 SSD Plans up to 70% off including free daily backups

    CloudconeCloudcone Member, Provider

    Hi LET'ers,
    Don't let this opportunity slip away, grab yourself premium SSD servers on this Black Friday Mega Sale. Upto 70% off on these limited time SSD VPS deals! The following offers are available until stocks last.

    Here's a small intro about the company, CloudCone, LLC is a Cloud Hosting Services Provider that provides Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers, AnyCast DNS and high-performance bare metal dedicated servers as our primary services. We offer an unmatched stack of cloud services that collaborate to provide a scalable infrastructure for your online presence together with an international team of in-house Support and DevOps Engineers.


    Our in-house built control and billing platform for end-users comes with a user-friendly UI, which also includes some robust features like:


    Today's offers are:

    MIDNIGHT BLACK

    1 vCPU Core
    512 MB RAM
    20 GB RAID 10 SSD
    1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
    3 TB Bandwidth
    Free AnyCast DNS
    $15.00 /YR (billed $0.00168 /HR)
    Order RAID 10 SSD: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/528/create

    JADE BLACK

    1 vCPU Core
    1 GB RAM
    30 GB RAID 10 SSD
    1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
    3 TB Bandwidth
    Free AnyCast DNS
    Free Automated Backups
    $20.00 /YR (billed $0.00224/HR)
    Order RAID 10 SSD: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/529/create

    MATTE BLACK

    1 vCPU Core
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID 10 SSD
    1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
    3 TB Bandwidth
    Free AnyCast DNS
    Free Automated Backups
    $3.00 /MO (billed $0.00403 /HR)
    Order RAID 10 SSD: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/533/create

    METAL BLACK

    2 vCPU Core
    4 GB RAM
    80 GB RAID 10 SSD
    1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
    3 TB Bandwidth
    Free AnyCast DNS
    Free Automated Backups
    $6.50 /MO (billed $0.00873/HR)

    Order RAID 10 SSD: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/534/create

    NOTE: Add funds to match the relevant plan before deploying

    Knowledge Base

    Addons

    • cPanel License: $12.5 per month onwards
    • 1 Tb/s Dedicated Anti-DDoS IP: $2.50 per month
    • Additional IPv4: $1.00 per month
    • IP Changes: $2 Once off

    Cloud Support & Care

    A support team of experts, qualified and enthusiastic enough to take on any task are available 24/7. Our Cloud Associates and Cloud Engineers will work one-on-one with you to make sure all your concerns are addressed and they will not rest until your projects are online and running smoothly.

    Terms and Conditions

    Freebies

    CloudCone Network Spec

    Follow, Like and Share

    Node Spec

    2 x Intel Xeon E5 CPUs
    RAID 10 Drives
    10 Gbit NIC Cards
    Connected via Cisco Nexus 10G switches (FEX) on owned hardware/racks
    For any questions feel free to reply on this thread and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
    Thanks,
    CloudCone LLC
    Since 2012

    Thanked by 1YourLi

    Comments

    • site is gone~~~

      Thanked by 1Egyarmy
    • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Provider

      @loger8 said:
      site is gone~~~

      Hi,

      Update to all: Please add funds to your CloudCone credits, and raise a ticket (if the plan does not show it's out of stock) with the Plan you are willing to purchase

      After the ticket has been raised, we can deploy the server into your account.

    • jimijimi Member
      edited November 29

      Do you sell this today
      https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/522/create

      And cloudcone.com.cn domain Is official?

    • JadenWJadenW Member, Host Rep

      @jimi said:
      Do you sell this today
      https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/522/create

      And cloudcone.com.cn domain Is official?

      Yes, cloudcone.com.cn is official.

      https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/522/create is out of stock, but will restock today or over the weekend.

      CloudCone LLC - Managed Cloud servers billed by the hour

    • What's the difference between this offfer and NITRO-F1 and TURBO-F1?
      Is the cpu and disk io the same?

    • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Provider

      Update to all: You should be able to order any of these plans via the system now, without a need for a ticket.

      We have balanced the backend :wink:

    • JadenWJadenW Member, Host Rep

      @hiphiphip0 said:
      What's the difference between this offfer and NITRO-F1 and TURBO-F1?
      Is the cpu and disk io the same?

      These offers are similar.

      CloudCone LLC - Managed Cloud servers billed by the hour

    • @Cloudcone said:
      Update to all: You should be able to order any of these plans via the system now, without a need for a ticket.

      We have balanced the backend :wink:

      It should be resolved in 48 hours. We will notify you as soon as it is deployed.
      That, however, is a long time to wait

    • $10 is not yet re-stocked? I refreshed several times and was always prompted with a banner saying out of stock.

    • terrahostterrahost Member, Provider
      edited November 29

      Terrahost AS - Dedicated and virtual servers - Colocation - Own datacenters in Norway - Accept Bitcoin

    • out of stock, as always...

    • hotsnowhotsnow Member
      edited November 29

      Although grabbed a $10 vps today, and already go into "Creation Pending Queue", but finally deleted by their system, the user experience is very bad :(

    • @Cloudcone said:
      Update to all: You should be able to order any of these plans via the system now, without a need for a ticket.

      We have balanced the backend :wink:

      I'vd ordered a 10usd/yr VM using this link "https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/522/create" when it became available. The order was successful and automatically took me to "Pending" page which said "Your server will be ready soon!" (Link:https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/38/pending). I could see a pending instance in "Compute", but it disappeared after a few mins when I refreshed the "Compute" page. I didn't even find out any invoice in "Billing" and "Logs". It's just like nothing happened. I got panic for this, so I did it again to place another order (Link:https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/66/pending), things were just the same as what happened at the last time. NO VM was created, NO invoice was generated and 10USD credit is still there. I took a screenshot, you could see it in the attachment files. Could you check it out and let me know if I made the order or not. Thanks. Have a nice BF!
      photo_2019-11-30_00-57-21.jpg

    • @Shrungior said:
      I'vd ordered a 10usd/yr VM using this link

      same things also happened to me :(

    • @hotsnow said:

      @Shrungior said:
      I'vd ordered a 10usd/yr VM using this link

      same things also happened to me :(

      I felt so bad about sth like this and it never happened to me ever before. :(

    • @Shrungior said:

      @hotsnow said:

      @Shrungior said:
      I'vd ordered a 10usd/yr VM using this link

      same things also happened to me :(

      I felt so bad about sth like this and it never happened to me ever before. :(

      Black Friday MEGA SALEFAIL?!

      Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
      20+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development

    • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Provider

      @Shrungior said:
      I'vd ordered a 10usd/yr VM using this link "https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/522/create" when it became available. The order was successful and automatically took me to "Pending" page which said "Your server will be ready soon!" (Link:https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/38/pending). I could see a pending instance in "Compute", but it disappeared after a few mins when I refreshed the "Compute" page. I didn't even find out any invoice in "Billing" and "Logs". It's just like nothing happened. I got panic for this, so I did it again to place another order (Link:https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/66/pending), things were just the same as what happened at the last time. NO VM was created, NO invoice was generated and 10USD credit is still there. I took a screenshot, you could see it in the attachment files. Could you check it out and let me know if I made the order or not. Thanks. Have a nice BF!

      @hotsnow said:

      same things also happened to me :(

      Technically, this plan had only 15 servers in stock. Internally, we saw this link got over 600 clicks in under 2 seconds. Most likely, when you deployed this specific plan, it was already out of stock :neutral:

      All new orders were sent to an order queue, the first 15 were deployed, others were canceled due to unavailability of stock

      @TheLinuxBug said:
      Black Friday MEGA SALEFAIL?!

    • 600 clicks under 2 sec, and there must be someone applying auto-scripts.

    • RoxanneRoxanne Member
      edited November 30

      @Cloudcone I can't manage my server. It's showing: {"status":0,"message":"Cloud Nexus Unavailable - Please contact support with the reference ID: 542392-62014","__data":{"errors":"api.connection"}}

      ( It's not allowing me to submit a ticket )

      :(

    • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Provider
      edited December 1

      @Roxanne said:
      @Cloudcone I can't manage my server. It's showing: {"status":0,"message":"Cloud Nexus Unavailable - Please contact support with the reference ID: 542392-62014","__data":{"errors":"api.connection"}}

      ( It's not allowing me to submit a ticket )

      :(

      This was be addressed at the time of your comment.

      All plans out of stock, If your order was marked canceled, please comment on this thread, and we will re-add your order to our queue, despite stocks :)

      Thanks for your patience and understanding.

      Last but not least, thank you for choosing CloudCone!

    • please add me to the queue

    • AshinAshin Member

      I wish I could be added to the queue too.

    • Hello, I just see the message , is it possible to add me to the queue ?

    Sign In or Register to comment.