Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Password reset emails not being sent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Password reset emails not being sent

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited November 2019 in General

Urm, so I've been struggling to get my password reset email since I forgot my password and didn't login for months because of this. After a few desperate tries I was able to remember my old password to get back in here. If it wasn't for my own 'tech support' - 'bruteforcing' my passwords (exaggeration), I would have probably been lost forever and have no choice but to join another forum.

Can this be fixed by the powers at be, so LET doesn't come crashing down (?)

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

@risharde said:
    Urm, so I've been struggling to get my password reset email since I forgot my password and didn't login for months because of this. After a few desperate tries I was able to remember my old password to get back in here. If it wasn't for my own 'tech support', I would have probably been lost forever and have no choice but to join another forum.

Can this be fixed by the powers at be, so LET doesn't come crashing down (?)

We've told CC about the emails, we are waiting.

If you get stuck again just submit a support ticket to https://support.lowend.party/ someone will then help you out :)

• I had the same problem. And, I register new acc. To bad...

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks @Jord , wasn't aware of the tech support link, I guess this will prove useful for someone like me who might have missed it (I probably should have just tried the 'Contact us' link above too now coming to think about it)

• They do it on purpose so that you use several identities. The ultimate goal is to free yourself from illusion.

(or maybe they don't give a fuck)

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@datanoise lol thanks never thought of that one! Either legit or very creative!

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

And likely to get you banned multiple times 😂