Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UltraVPS.eu] Black Friday Deals 2019 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UltraVPS.eu] Black Friday Deals 2019

Comments

• I like this provider and we have several vps with them. I will grab some of these deals.

Any plans adding nvme on the standard plans? I dont see nvme on current plans.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

cazrz said: Any plans adding nvme on the standard plans?

We may offer regular NVME plans next year, but that's not finalized yet.

• @UltraVPS is there additional discount for yearly payment?

• AshinAshin Member
    edited November 2019

I used to have a SAS ,my problem is ,10G space for system is too small for me, I can't find out how to install the system on the second disk.

• @Ashin said:
    I once had a SAS ,my problem is ,10G space for system is too small for me, I cand find out how to install the system on the second disk.

Install using mount ISO, select both disks to install OS on, custom partition as LVMs, make ur sizes and boom, an UltraVPS on zfs.

Thanked by 2Ashin vimalware
  • Nice offer, can upload own ISO?

• hi! what kind of virtualization do you use on your SSD-Special packages, OpenVZ or KVM? if it's OpenVZ, which version are you using? thanks!

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Matt247 said: Nice offer, can upload own ISO?

That's not possible at the moment. But our support can add (non-commercial) images for you.

sportingdan said: OpenVZ or KVM

We use KVM.

• Hi, is SAS-Special-1 price recurring ?, I mean after 3 month, can i renew it at the price €9.99.

• @stevevps said:
    Hi, is SAS-Special-1 price recurring ?, I mean after 3 month, can i renew it at the price €9.99.

All of the promotional prices are recurring

• @angstrom said:

@stevevps said:
    Hi, is SAS-Special-1 price recurring ?, I mean after 3 month, can i renew it at the price €9.99.

All of the promotional prices are recurring

Thank you , i just ordered one :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • The SAS-Special-1 is crazily good value: https://lowendboxes.review/ultravps-eu-black-friday-2019-sas-special/

Based on my own value calculation methodology, it offers almost 3 times the value of my Nexus Bytes reference box (which I already am super happy paying for). Probably the top contender for the most-value-for-money low end VPS of Black Friday 2019.

Thanked by 3UltraVPS Ouji Matt247
  • poisson said: Probably the top contender for the most-value-for-money low end VPS of Black Friday 2019.

The SAS-Special-1 was available in another sale earlier this year. That's when I got mine.

I have to say, pretty reliable. The disk and network performances are great and it's worth every penny I paid in this. I'd recommend for those needing a box with those specs, you won't find better pricing x performance.

Thanked by 2UltraVPS poisson
  • Buy it even if you only need 2GB ram. The price is still a steal.

• Always reject my order.

• @UltraVPS said:
    In case of an attack your IP address is blackholed for 12 hours.

Wait, what? If my VPS is attacked then my VPS will go offline for 12 hours?

• Storage-Special-0 is tempting. Do you accept bitcoin?

• edited November 2019

@alilet said:
    Storage-Special-0 is tempting. Do you accept bitcoin?

Receive only PayPal. The email and name need to be the same as the PayPal account for approval. Only accept credit cards tied to PayPal. Your IP address must be the same as the city you entered.

Thanked by 1alilet
  • I get Storage-Special-0 just now.
    Hope it not to be disappointed.

• Can I torrent using private trackers?

• sritub said: Can I torrent using private trackers?

Private trackers usually don't get DMCA notices, so you should be alright.

Thanked by 1sritub
  • Just sign up for SAS-Special-1, I don't think I can find much cheaper than that, really nice BF deal!

Thanked by 2poisson Ouji
  • OujiOuji Member
    edited November 2019

Matt247 said: Just sign up for SAS-Special-1, I don't think I can find much cheaper than that, really nice BF deal!

I got mine almost 6 months ago and I couldn't find anything that reliable with those specs cheaper than that.

The NVME-Special-1 is also a steal tbf. I just won't get because I recently got a dedi from Hetzner.

• All special offers are valid for new orders until Monday, 2/12/2019. Affiliate links are not valid for these offers (no discounts, no commissions).

Awesome, all VPS come with a free time machine!!! :)

• @user123 said:

All special offers are valid for new orders until Monday, 2/12/2019. Affiliate links are not valid for these offers (no discounts, no commissions).

And a free booklet explaining how other countries write dates.

Thanked by 2user123 SteveMC
  • @tetech said:

@user123 said:

All special offers are valid for new orders until Monday, 2/12/2019. Affiliate links are not valid for these offers (no discounts, no commissions).

And a free booklet explaining how other countries write dates.

I'll take it. Free is free :).

• OujiOuji Member
    edited November 2019

tetech said: And a free booklet explaining how other countries write dates.

And a free booklet explaining how other countries FREEDOM LAND write dates.

FTFY

• I used storage special 0,it's great but 2TB(in + out) is not enough.

• If I want to order something, how do I do using my current account @UltraVPS? Couldn't find a login page in the promo website.

• If you leave this field blank, we send a password via e-mail.
    Otherwise the password will be sent by mail.

What?!!