Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday 2019 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday 2019

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Ouji said:
    Can you disclose how many reseller150 are left from the original 300? @jar

Thanks!

1. I wouldn't try to calculate a rate of sale yet though, it'll probably be on a steady incline from now to Monday.
  • jar said: I wouldn't try to calculate a rate of sale yet though, it'll probably be on a steady incline from now to Monday.

I wasn't going to either, just wanted to know if I'd have more time to think about it. I'm analyzing the market here to see if there's a place for me :P

Thanked by 1jar
  • Never used mxroute. Just got $10 plan to try.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee jar
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited November 2019

@kp93 said:
    @jar I want to change to another domain , where can I contact so I can renew it.

[email protected] , main bounced

DirectAdmin instructions on changing your domain: https://s.flamz.pw/img/tutorial_201912939.mov

Thanked by 3MichaelCee kp93 jar
  • @FlamesRunner said:

@kp93 said:
    @jar I want to change to another domain , where can I contact so I can renew it.

[email protected] , main bounced

DirectAdmin instructions on changing your domain: https://s.flamz.pw/img/tutorial.mov

Thanks !

But I am on cPanel server,

Jar ineed changed the domain .

• Nice - grabbed one

@jar - sign up form doesn't like valid UK cellphone numbers in +44xx format btw

Thanked by 1jar

havocx said: sign up form doesn't like valid UK cellphone numbers in +44xx format btw

Hmm. Not sure what to make of that, I'll look.

• If I order this will it extend the current $5 BF I am on or will that renew at the $5 rate.

• Though I got a reseller already @jar I Have a curiosity to sneak peak how 😂 regular panel looks like if there’s a chance 🙊 with some cheap deal

Nekki said: Sir, a deal for the megathread?

Hmm, I'll think about it.

@MPG said:
    If I order this will it extend the current $5 BF I am on or will that renew at the $5 rate.

Would be a whole new service, like ordering a new server.

• Thanks! Love these guys service has been solid!

Thanked by 1jar
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2019

Very good BF deal here - especially the $10 one, tempting

Thanked by 1jar
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2019

jar said: Hmm, I'll think about it.

All I need is hope.

• Listen guys... Jar is a stand up guy. He even answered chats on thanksgiving.... These are steals here. Got me a reseller account. :)

Thanked by 2jar Ouji
  • Was patient and finally got a BF plan. Set everything up and it's working like a charm!
    Thanks for this awesome deal :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Will the BF2018 plans eventually migrate to DirectAdmin? I'd do it manually but the $5/yr is such a good deal it feels sacrilegious cancelling it.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2019

Good question, @Chronic. @Jar other questions for you if you don't mind: will older plans end up all moving to EU? For current customers with data in the US, is there any way to cross the ocean without having to order a new plan?

• Beware, this company provides very good service at such crazy low prices. Be careful of your wallet.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

Chronic said: Will the BF2018 plans eventually migrate to DirectAdmin? I'd do it manually but the $5/yr is such a good deal it feels sacrilegious cancelling it.

Probably not. I migrated London to DA because it was only 300 users and I "thought" along the way that it was going so perfectly with my tests, but you can see how it actually went here:

https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/11/what-we-learned-this-week

datanoise said: will older plans end up all moving to EU?

The only one I can say absolutely will never move anywhere without a massive change in tenancy would be Eagle. That server is a beast, but that thing is housing nearly 1k accounts and migrating it would probably end in a standoff with me on the roof and cops trying to tell me to get down.

datanoise said: is there any way to cross the ocean without having to order a new plan?

Not reasonably at this point. I haven't done DA to DA migrations, and the cPanel servers in Hetzner are overloaded and in need of replacement hardware in the near future.

Thanked by 2Chronic datanoise
  • Brought one, thanx @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

Chronic said: Will the BF2018 plans eventually migrate to DirectAdmin? I'd do it manually but the $5/yr is such a good deal it feels sacrilegious cancelling it.

Probably not. I migrated London to DA because it was only 300 users and I "thought" along the way that it was going so perfectly with my tests, but you can see how it actually went here:

https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/11/what-we-learned-this-week

Follow up to this: I have a BF 2018 ($15/100GB) plan that is basically idling at the moment (no domains set up) that I am willing to be moved to a DirectAdmin server just to keep costs down or have the Hetzner cPanel servers one account lighter, will it be possible?

I'm thinking that this case would be easier as there wouldn't be any data to migrated at all.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @jar can I change the primary domain later? I am not yet decided on which domain I wanna use this for...

pullangcubo said: Follow up to this: I have a BF 2018 ($15/100GB) plan that is basically idling at the moment (no domains set up) that I am willing to be moved to a DirectAdmin server just to keep costs down or have the Hetzner cPanel servers one account lighter, will it be possible?

Sure, just ping me at chat.mxroute.com (hosted by us, uses whmcs login) and let me know that it's okay to delete it and re-provision it.

plumberg said: can I change the primary domain later? I am not yet decided on which domain I wanna use this for...

Yeah directadmin lets you rename domains from the panel.

• 4 years with MXRoute, so far not a single major problem. Reliable service.
    Trying to withstand the urge to order another package. :)

Thanked by 3jar kkrajk user123
  • The link is not accessible from Mainland China (tried multiple ISPs, all the same result "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"), but that may be the great firewall showing its greatness.

Do you allow orders from China?

dujiulun2006 said: Do you allow orders from China?

I do but you may have to ask me to change the order back to pending if you use a VPN and it marks the order as fraud.

Thanked by 1dujiulun2006
  • Although I decided I wouldn't get anything this BF that I don't need, I couldn't resist the deal. Thanks (I guess).

Thanked by 1jar
  • @MPG said:
    If I order this will it extend the current $5 BF I am on or will that renew at the $5 rate.

All deals renew at the same rate, unless I'm missing something. Just renewed a $5 2017 BF deal for the second time in the last week or so.