Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Happy Thanksgiving
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, it is 9 am Beijing time, I wish you all a happy family, smooth sailing, good health and good luck!

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• Happy Thanksgiving to you!

• Happy Thanksgiving !

• Thanksgiving is an affront to indigenous peoples, and millions of 🦃 are slaughtered, when people should be rely on a plant based diet. I'll be thankful when it's over! But the cranberry sauce is brilliant.

Thanked by 2datanoise NinjaNOC

That's not me.

• you're welcome :wink:

• @level6 said:
      Thanksgiving is an affront to indigenous peoples, and millions of 🦃 are slaughtered, when people should be rely on a plant based diet. I'll be thankful when it's over! But the cranberry sauce is brilliant.

Since the poster is apparently in Beijing, maybe we can get some Chinese food for Thanksgiving.

Thanked by 1datanoise
    • @donli said:

@level6 said:
      Thanksgiving is an affront to indigenous peoples, and millions of 🦃 are slaughtered, when people should be rely on a plant based diet. I'll be thankful when it's over! But the cranberry sauce is brilliant.

Since the poster is apparently in Beijing, maybe we can get some Chinese food for Thanksgiving.

Native Americans actually come from China

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

Errr.. ok.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

• level6 said: Thanksgiving is an affront to indigenous peoples

level6 said: people should be rely on a plant based diet

Plants are what food eats.

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

Over the past few months we have been met with many challenges within the moderation business. Some that have not been overcome.

• dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

WTF bullshit do they teach you over there? :|

HostDoc rep | Don't miss this upgradable $7 1TB Plex/nextCloud Server! (aff) | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• @dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

what are you saying

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

what are you saying

From East Asia, perhaps, not China specifically.

HostDoc rep | Don't miss this upgradable $7 1TB Plex/nextCloud Server! (aff) | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• @dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

what are you saying

China has been killed by Mongolia, Russia has been killed by Mongolia, you can test the DNA

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@level6 said:

what are you saying

China has been killed by Mongolia, Russia has been killed by Mongolia, you can test the DNA

I'm smiling, nodding and walking away slowly..

Thanked by 2poisson Kiwi83

• CHINA NUMBER ONE

Thanked by 2poisson dahartigan

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

• @SirFoxy said:
      CHINA NUMBER ONE

China will revive

• Chinese women are hot.

You're so tight, baby.

• @creep said:
      Chinese women are hot.

Hotter in Brazil

• Thanksgiving was a month ago lol

/sad canadian

Thanked by 1TimboJones
    • rahulksrahulks Member
      edited November 28

creep said: Chinese women are hot.

I do agree.

So

FlyOverPacificOcean said: Native Americans actually cum at Chinese women on P0rn sites.

• FlyOverPacificOcean said: Native Americans actually cum at Chinese women on P0rn sites.

Finally understands the meaning of MJJ as defined by @FAT32 :hushed:

• Happy Thanksgiving

This discussion has been closed.