Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales ! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

Comments

• @DarioX said:
    So the bold offer in the same op doesn't count to you? Seems like you can't read properly

Wow so many words in the OP and people are expected to be able to read your mind. Enjoy your PMS.

• @poisson said:

@DarioX said:
    So the bold offer in the same op doesn't count to you? Seems like you can't read properly

Wow so many words in the OP and people are expected to be able to read your mind. Enjoy your PMS.

Yeah right. Insulting me is definitely the right thing to do now, instead of apologizing. I hope you are not older than 12

• @DarioX said:

@poisson said:

@DarioX said:

Yeah right. Insulting me is definitely the right thing to do now, instead of apologizing. I hope you are not older than 12

Apologize? If you bring a knife to the table, don't complain if someone brings an assault rifle. Either you start civilised or are prepared for escalation.

• @poisson said:

Like I said before, don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you beat deank and reach the peak of Mount Troll. Only pick easy target that you can actually handle at this early stage, like people who don't speak English that well. You definitely don't want to troll a person joined this forum 4 years earlier than you.

Thanked by 2TimboJones skorous
  • poisson said: Apologize? If you bring a knife to the table, don't complain if someone brings an assault rifle. Either you start civilised or are prepared for escalation.

• @Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

Like I said before, don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you beat deank and reach the peak of Mount Troll. Only pick easy target that you can actually handle at this early stage, like people who don't speak English that well. You definitely don't want to troll a person joined this forum 4 years earlier than you.

The one cockily throwing out the term cocky at others isn't me, I'm sure.

• Hold my money for cociu's dedi.

• @poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

The one cockily throwing out the term cocky at others isn't me, I'm sure.

You don't have to act like an edgy 15-year-old. A troll can also be a mild person.

• Nice offers!

• Great deal! Will order shortly...

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

WTF my nipples hurt from reading this thread!

Thanked by 3poisson angstrom ITLabs
  • So,is €50 recurring price?

• @bjo said:
    @cociu You are a parfumeri? Please cancel both services from #792625 - I don't want to put my backups to a parfumeri.

People thought writing to cociu through his LET wall was stupid when they didn't get ticket replies (I disagreed with them), but this request is for sure stupid and not the right place for such a request.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @xiaoming20198 said:

@MagiskSoo said:
    Customers pay for services not only for specs

Here is one of my server
    df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs 1.0T 18G 633G 3% /
    devtmpfs 512M 60K 512M 1% /dev
    tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 512M 53M 460M 11% /run
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    none 512M 0 512M 0% /run/shm

Can someone do the math on 1TB minus 18GB and tell me where 633GB belongs in that equation?

• @fkj said:
    Hold my money for cociu's dedi.

same! hoping a dedi offer is actually happening

• Don't budget servers have a discount code?

• MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited November 2019

@stevevps said:
    Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student. :)

Here is space is 1/4th but suits your budget

https://www.ultravps.eu/order/order.pl?cat=cloudserver_storage&lang=en

• @sjkme said:

@fkj said:

cociu promised one earlier this month.

• @fkj said:

@sjkme said:

@fkj said:

cociu promised one earlier this month.

yea as long as its not a 3 year advance payment deal, im in.

• easy said: didn't you an atheist?

easy, @FlyOverPacificOcean has faith on Emperor Xie Ping Pong

• stop being riceists

• @tgl said:
    stop being riceists

I do eat rice everyday, so i can't be

tgl said: riceists

• @cociu please put PayPal back as an opention for existing costumers so I can renew it :-)

• sjkme said: as long as its not a 3 year advance payment deal, im in.

@cociu needs quick cash to buy stuff for HS growth...

• @cociu should just take Alipay & Wechat Pay for their mainland Chinese customers, a lot of them would be very happy with you, since the only difference is that they scan the QR code, not the merchant (in store, they scan your QR code to get your money).

If there's no good local option, just use Stripe and be done.. Most mainland Chinese rarely use their UnionPay, it's meant to top up their AliPay/Wechat Pay wallets...

• @TimboJones said:

@xiaoming20198 said:

@MagiskSoo said:

Here is one of my server
    df -h

Can someone do the math on 1TB minus 18GB and tell me where 633GB belongs in that equation?

Hmm, yeah, looks a little odd

By the way, this is KVM, right?

A couple of years ago, there was a problem with shrinking disks :smiley:

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    WTF my nipples hurt from reading this thread!

@cociu threads often have this effect, I find :smile:

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @angstrom said:

@TimboJones said:

@xiaoming20198 said:

@MagiskSoo said:

Here is one of my server
    df -h

Hmm, yeah, looks a little odd

By the way, this is KVM, right?

A couple of years ago, there was a problem with shrinking disks :smiley:

Shrinkage still happening bro, my openvz servers disk space has been going up and down for the past 3 months

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Again, shrinking disk space... I'am waiting for FSCK.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

It is like sleeping with a sister you expand and then you shrinkage. Then you might go to the doctor to have a FSCK. Just alot of fun! Ain't that right @cociu